Author Topic: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want  (Read 33011 times)

A-Lert

Re: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2016, 06:54:23 pm »
And Trump thinks Harriett Tubman on the $20 bill is "political correctness."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-calls-harriet-tubman-20-pure-political-correctness-suggests-separate-but-unequal-bill/

So replacing a slave holder with an abolitionist is "politically correct," but allowing biological men to use women's restrooms is cool.

This won't matter one bit to the Trumpkins.

https://jubiloemancipationcentury.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/list-of-slave-holding-presidents/

The webpages “Slaveholding Presidents” and “Which U.S. Presidents Owned Slaves”  provide a list of slave-holding Chief Executives:

1) George Washington, 1st President, Virginia
2) Thomas Jefferson, 3rd, Virginia
3) James Madison, 4th, Virginia
4) James Monroe, 5th, Virginia
5) Andrew Jackson, 7th, South Carolina/Tennessee
6) Martin Van Buren, 8th, New York
7) William Henry Harrison, 9th, Virginia
8) John Tyler, 10th, Virginia
9) James K. Polk, 11th, North Carolina
10) Zachary Taylor, 12th, Virginia
*) James Buchanan, 15th, Pennsylvania
11) Andrew Johnson, 17th, North Carolina
12) Ulysses S. Grant, 18th, Ohio

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2016, 06:55:26 pm »
California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/01/california-man-dressed-woman-busted-videoing-womens-bathroom/

Pomare Mugshot
Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

by Bob Price1 Apr 201613,540
A Palmdale, California, man wearing women’s clothing was arrested in a Lancaster Macy’s store after he was seen in a women’s bathroom. The man was allegedly videotaping women in the bathroom.

Jason Pomare, 33, was arrested over the weekend after mall security officers learned he had been hanging out in a Macy’s department store women’s bathroom. The security guards contacted a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) deputy who found the cross-dressing man in a mall storage area, NBC Los Angeles reported.

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.

While searching the suspect, the deputy discovered a video camera in his purse. The camera allegedly contained hours of women using the bathroom inside the store.

Witnesses told police that Pomare would conceal the camera in bathroom stalls. The woman who contacted store security noticed the “recording light” on the camera. It appears Pomare was in the bathroom for around two hours, Hudson told the reporter.

On Tuesday, Pomare was formally charged with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. The charges are misdemeanors under California law. If convicted, Pomare could face up to 6 months in the county jail and a fine of up to $1,000 on each count. His criminal record was not released, but if he has a prior conviction on this charge, the penalties would double.

It is not clear if Lancaster has a “bathroom ordinance” like the one defeated in Houston last year where men would legally be allowed to enter women’s bathrooms and locker rooms. Breitbart Texas’ Lana Shadwick covered the defeat of that ordinance in Houston. Pomare was not charged with any offenses related to being in the women’s bathroom other than the illegal filming.

In October 2015, Breitbart Texas reported on an illegal alien who was caught filming women in a Walmart bathroom in San Angelo, Texas. Jose Santos Argueta was sentenced to 270 days in jail and was subsequently turned over to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

A-Lert

« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2016, 07:00:11 pm »
California Man Dressed as Woman Busted for Videoing in Ladies Bathroom

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/01/california-man-dressed-woman-busted-videoing-womens-bathroom/

Pomare Mugshot
Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department

by Bob Price1 Apr 201613,540
A Palmdale, California, man wearing women’s clothing was arrested in a Lancaster Macy’s store after he was seen in a women’s bathroom. The man was allegedly videotaping women in the bathroom.

Jason Pomare, 33, was arrested over the weekend after mall security officers learned he had been hanging out in a Macy’s department store women’s bathroom. The security guards contacted a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD) deputy who found the cross-dressing man in a mall storage area, NBC Los Angeles reported.

When Pomare was contacted, he was wearing a wig and women’s clothing, including a bra, a statement from the LASD revealed. “The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts,” LASD Sergeant Brian Hudson told the Los Angeles news outlet.

While searching the suspect, the deputy discovered a video camera in his purse. The camera allegedly contained hours of women using the bathroom inside the store.

Witnesses told police that Pomare would conceal the camera in bathroom stalls. The woman who contacted store security noticed the “recording light” on the camera. It appears Pomare was in the bathroom for around two hours, Hudson told the reporter.

On Tuesday, Pomare was formally charged with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. The charges are misdemeanors under California law. If convicted, Pomare could face up to 6 months in the county jail and a fine of up to $1,000 on each count. His criminal record was not released, but if he has a prior conviction on this charge, the penalties would double.

It is not clear if Lancaster has a “bathroom ordinance” like the one defeated in Houston last year where men would legally be allowed to enter women’s bathrooms and locker rooms. Breitbart Texas’ Lana Shadwick covered the defeat of that ordinance in Houston. Pomare was not charged with any offenses related to being in the women’s bathroom other than the illegal filming.

In October 2015, Breitbart Texas reported on an illegal alien who was caught filming women in a Walmart bathroom in San Angelo, Texas. Jose Santos Argueta was sentenced to 270 days in jail and was subsequently turned over to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

It's California, the land of fruits and nuts.

If convicted, Pomare could face up to 6 months in the county jail and a fine of up to $1,000 on each count

Boy, that'll sure teach him!  :facepalm2:

• Technical
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2016, 07:02:01 pm »
Gee, according to this thread this never happened.

Offline flowers

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2016, 07:07:12 pm »

I have faith that rational thinking will win in the end. I don't believe we will ever live in a world that sees pedophilia as acceptable.

If they get that out of control we will stop them.

I just read a article about how pedophila is exactly like being gay. I will try to find it and post it if I do. They are close to getting that Dexter. Found the article....

Paedophilia a 'sexual orientation - like being straight or gay'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:09:04 pm by flowers »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2016, 07:11:06 pm »
I just read a article about how pedophila is exactly like being gay. I will try to find it and post it if I do. They are close to getting that Dexter.

What they'll do is flip it on it's head. They won't at first condone a 45 y/o man in a relationship with a 13 y/o girl or boy, what they'll do is say that no one has the right to tell that 13 y/o girl or boy who they love. They'll lower the age of consent as much as they can and try and get rid of statutory rape laws via the courts.

That and probably a half dozen other twists to decriminalize it. Especially for gays and trannies.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2016, 07:11:25 pm »
I just read a article about how pedophila is exactly like being gay. I will try to find it and post it if I do. They are close to getting that Dexter. Found the article....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html

They've been working on 'normalizing' pedophilia for a while now.

It took them decades to do it with homosexuality.  I'm sure now that they have figured out how to do it, this normalization will be faster.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2016, 07:13:12 pm »

Recognizing the fact that pedophilia is a sexual orientation is not the same as saying it should be accepted in society. Studying and understanding pedophilia will help us combat it. It will never be legal to have sex with children in the United States.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2016, 07:14:12 pm »
What they'll do is flip it on it's head. They won't at first condone a 45 y/o man in a relationship with a 13 y/o girl or boy, what they'll do is say that no one has the right to tell that 13 y/o girl or boy who they love. They'll lower the age of consent as much as they can and try and get rid of statutory rape laws via the courts.

That and probably a half dozen other twists to decriminalize it. Especially for gays and trannies.

That's not going to happen.
-Socrates

• Technical
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2016, 07:15:18 pm »

Whoopi On Roman Polanski: It Wasn't 'Rape-Rape'

http://jezebel.com/5369395/whoopi-on-roman-polanski-it-wasnt-rape-rape

This morning on The View, the ladies took it upon themselves to untangle the Roman Polanski affair, because that's their job. In the process, we learned about Whoopi's strange and fascinating moral universe, which includes the concept of "rape-rape."

First: there probably aren't two people out there who have studied this case and agree exactly on what should happen to Roman Polanski, so let's get that out of the way before this conversation spirals down the way it did on The View this morning. There are certainly gray areas to be found here, even if they're only concerning a biased judge. But Whoopi Goldberg, in a condescending rant ostensibly about clarifying exactly what Roman Polanski was charged with (as if that matters, when nobody is denying that he drugged and had sex with a child), can't seem to find them. She seems obsessed with the actual charges to which Polanski pleaded guilty (sex with a minor), and refers to the case as a "suit," as if it's a civil lawsuit about a roach in a box of french fries.

The other ladies try to get a word in edgewise while Whoopi distracts them with her crusade of literal legal language — could it be because Whoopi's own daughter got pregnant at 15? That fact, while seemingly salient (especially when Whoopi says "Would I want my 14-year-old daughter having sex? Not necessarily."), is never mentioned. So close, ladies! Why didn't you jump on her then?

Then it's time for Whoopi to take us into her fantastical moral universe where there's something called "rape-rape," and where it seems perfectly reasonable to her that a man facing jail charges for a crime to which he pleaded guilty would simply leave the country to avoid them. You know it's a good episode of The View when Sherri Shepherd makes the most sense:

Whoopi: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape. He went to jail and and when they let him out he was like "You know what this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail I'm not staying, so that's why he left."

Oh yes, of course. Duh. Case closed.

What is worrisome about Whoopi's argument is that she refuses to call a 43 year old man having sex with an unconscious 13 year old girl "rape". She may have personal, possibly guilty-parent reasons for not accepting this, but as tangled up as this case is, the fact that it was rape is one of the least controversial things about it. Roman Polanski admitted to drugging and having sex with a child, and in the country in which he did it, that is rape. (Though nice try Whoopi with the "Europeans have sex with children all the time!" argument, or whatever that was.)

It's noble of Whoopi to try to clarify the facts before arguing about a case (her line: "I don't like when we're passionate about something and we don't have all the facts" should be blown up to poster size and placed in front of the ladies for the duration of every show), but a plea agreement isn't necessarily, and often bears no resemblance to, what really happened. People who kill people while drunk driving often cop a plea of manslaughter, when everyone knows it's murder, and Roman Polanski pleaded guilty to a lesser charge than child rape, but it was child rape.

But I will say something about Whoopi Goldberg and the entire discussion on The View today: none of the ladies tried to justify Polanski's actions with the "defense" that he's a genius artist who made groundbreaking movies and should therefore be immune to punishment. Because make no mistake: those people are flat-out saying they would refuse to give up a few good movies to prevent the rape of a child. Whoopi may have been wrong today, but at least she wasn't that wrong.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2016, 07:15:56 pm »

No it isn't! It's a feekin DISEASE! 

Just becuse you read an article saying something is this or that does NOT make it true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2016, 07:20:39 pm »
While I get the broad gist of things, I must confess to being a bit unfamiliar the details in North Carolina (lots going on at the moment).  But couldn't he have said that these things are best left to the States as prescribed by the Tenth Amendment and the Constitution?  His electorate would have eaten it up.  After all, he said he anticipated the question.

That's my view on it, too.  If North Carolina wants to ban it by their representatives voting on it, let the legal system sort it out. 

Kasich, on the other hand, is against individual states passing anti-LGBT legislation.

As for Trump's personal views, I'm opposed to his opinion, but it isn't a Litmus Test for me, either. 
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2016, 07:25:04 pm »
Homosexuals are not victimizing anybody. They are consenting adults. The same is not true of pedophiles. There is a clear victim, and because of that it will never be accepted by society. Being a homosexual doesn't hurt anybody; being a pedophile does.
-Socrates

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2016, 07:28:49 pm »

Dex, I was assured on this very board not even two years ago that what we are dealing with right now on the trans front was ever going to happen. Yet here we are.

No offense, but that's a line in the sand you don't have the power to enforce. The people that do have that power believe in it and want to take it there.
The Republic is lost.

Offline AnybodyButaDem

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2016, 07:29:12 pm »

Just becuse you read an article saying something is this or that does NOT make it true!

I think you misunderstood the purpose of his post.
Guess who got the NYT's endorsement in the GOP primary?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2016, 07:33:45 pm »
Dex, I was assured on this very board not even two years ago that what we are dealing with right now on the trans front was ever going to happen. Yet here we are.

No offense, but that's a line in the sand you don't have the power to enforce. The people that do have that power believe in it and want to take it there.

I don't think there will ever be enough people that believe it's okay to have sex with children. Can you imagine a politician arguing such a stance? No way. Even the most indoctrinated of people would wake up at that point.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:34:30 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2016, 07:38:45 pm »
That's my view on it, too.  If North Carolina wants to ban it by their representatives voting on it, let the legal system sort it out. 

Kasich, on the other hand, is against individual states passing anti-LGBT legislation.

As for Trump's personal views, I'm opposed to his opinion, but it isn't a Litmus Test for me, either.

It's not just his "personal view."  It's how he regards (or rather, disregards) the Constitution.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

• Technical
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2016, 07:42:24 pm »

Now wait a minute, is Kasich against states having the right to pass legislation like this, or just against doing it in general?

Because I personally think that laws like what NC passed are just a bad idea in general. Just leave it up to local ordinances who can go into what bathrooms. No need to make a big scene about it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2016, 07:44:46 pm »
All I know is that from now on I am having my husband stand guard outside the door..lol :chairbang:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2016, 07:45:35 pm »
All I know is that from now on I am having my husband stand guard outside the door..lol :chairbang:

Maybe we should buy our husbands wigs and have them come in with us.........   :smokin:

• Technical
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2016, 07:46:28 pm »
Maybe we should buy our husbands wigs and have them come in with us.........   :smokin:

Can you temporarily identify as a woman? Another interesting legal question I guess we will now be delving into.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2016, 07:47:45 pm »

Good idea...I can see Mike doing that...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2016, 07:49:03 pm »

Good grief Bigun.....I never said I believed this article. It was mentioned on this thread that pedophilia would never be accepted by society. I just wanted to point out that some are trying to make it that way. That is why I posted this article.

• Technical
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2016, 07:55:44 pm »
Which raises the question, must a man be wearing "women's" clothing to identify as a woman and use the ladies room?  I mean, haven't liberals long said that those things are just a social construct?  Besides, many women wear manly clothing.  Just how woman-like must these bathroom invaders be?

I'm genuinely curious to see how the left solves this. My guess is that legally I will be able to walk into a women's room wearing my street clothes and use it and businesses, based on the Virginia ruling, will be legally barred from stopping me. Other possible solutions is some sort of "register" where you register as transgender? It will be fun seeing the vacillating and contorting that goes on to defend this garbage.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 07:56:14 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

• Technical
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2016, 07:59:48 pm »
A man claimed a right to use a women’s locker room at a public swimming pool after his partial undressing there caused alarm.

According to Seattle Parks and Recreation, women alerted staff at Evans Pool staff when a man wearing swim trunks entered the women’s locker room and took off his shirt.

When staff told him to leave, the man reportedly said “the law has changed and I have a right to be here.”

Employees told Seattle’s King 5 News the man didn’t attempt to identify as female but cited a new Washington state rule allowing individuals to choose their bathroom based on their gender identity.

The Daily Signal is the multimedia news organization of The Heritage Foundation.  We’ll respect your inbox and keep you informed.

Your email address.
Police were not called to respond to the Feb. 8 incident, although the man returned to the locker room while young girls were changing for swimming practice, King 5 reported.

Seattle Parks spokesman David Takami told the station that since a protocol didn’t exist for someone to demonstrate gender to use public facilities, employees rely on appearance or verbal confirmation. He said the man offered neither. 

“This didn’t seem like a transgender issue to staff—someone who was ‘identifying’ as a woman. We have guidelines that allow transgender individuals to use restrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity. We want everyone to feel comfortable in our facilities,” Takami said in a prepared statement

“The Seattle Parks spokesman confirms what critics of these laws have said for a while now: There is no way for officials to confirm or deny someone’s ‘gender identity,’” Ryan T. Anderson, a senior research fellow at The Heritage Foundation and author of the report “Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Laws Threaten Freedom,” said in an email to The Daily Signal.

“Sexual orientation and gender identity laws are based on subjective and unverifiable identities, not objective traits, and thus are prone for abuse.”

Washington state’s Human Rights Commission approved a rule in December that allows transgender persons to use the public locker rooms and bathrooms of their choosing.

The state Senate failed to repeal the rule by one vote on Feb. 10.

Supporters of the rule say concerns about the threat to women’s privacy and safety are unlikely to be realized, and transgender individuals are more likely to experience harassment without the rule.

“Because this population is at high risk for being targets of abuse, forcing transgender people to use a restroom inconsistent with their gender presentation or identity can increase their risk of experiencing violence,” the Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs said in a statement opposing repeal.

Opponents argue that the rule leaves women vulnerable to sexual predators who might use the measure as a loophole to gain access to opposite-sex facilities.

“Not a single member of the Washington state Senate has suggested transgendered persons are sex predators. But many of us are concerned sex predators will claim to be transgendered,” state Sen. Tim Sheldon, D-Potlatch, said in a press release in response to the failure of the repeal effort.

The Human Rights Commission’s rule reads:

If another person expresses concern or discomfort about a person who uses a facility that is consistent with the person’s gender expression or gender identity, the person expressing discomfort should be directed to a separate or gender-neutral facility, if available.

“Washington’s regulations even go so far to say that it is complaining women, not biological men, who should be asked to leave intimate facilities in cases of controversy over gender identity,” Roger Severino, director of the DeVos Center for Religion and Civil Society at The Heritage Foundation, told The Daily Signal, adding:

Washington’s policy gives short shrift to the legitimate concerns of women who feel their privacy is being violated by the presence of men identifying as women in women’s locker rooms and showers.

http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/23/man-allowed-to-use-womens-locker-room-at-swimming-pool-without-citing-gender-identity/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:00:48 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »