Author Topic: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want  (Read 33039 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2016, 06:07:03 pm »
They're not just "opening the door" to rape culture, they begging for it.

And then telling us we're intolerant if we understand human nature enough to know exactly what's going to happen.

That's what removing the concept of good and evil from our culture has done.  There are a whole lot of (ignorant) people who are clueless about human nature and can't see what laws like this will do to harm women and children.

What bothers me the most is that I know how this is going to go down. The rape and pedophile culture will be forced upon us and accepted, and at most lightly prosecuted, but mostly looked the other way. Little different than the rape culture going on with the muzzies in Europe.

Not only that, they will make the victim the criminal for reporting it and protesting it by calling it a hate crime. They will give the whole LGBTQ crowd unlimited rights to do anything they please.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2016, 06:07:59 pm »
I'm sure being a woman is scary at times. There are dangerous people out there that can overpower you with ease. You're in danger every time you use a public bathroom, trans men allowed or not. If a man decides he's going to victimize a woman the bathroom rules aren't going to stop him.

What you are saying, Dex, is that you know being a woman is scary at times, but you are willingly making it scarier and don't care what it's going to do to harm us.

THAT.......... is what you are saying.  You're guessing it won't make a difference, but I don't feel afraid in a public restroom now, but if a man walked in, I would be petrified.

And you don't give a crap.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2016, 06:08:30 pm »
The reason Trump didn't say that is because he doesn't care about the Constitution, and my guess is, has no clue as to what the Tenth Amendment actually says.

That, plus the fact that he's a Progressive and believes this PC garbage.

My guess is that the ONLY things Trumps knows about the Constitution are tidbits he picked up from his force of lawyers over the years!  I would bet BIG money that he has never actually read the document himself!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2016, 06:08:39 pm »
Men are going to be affected by this too.  Just wait until some transgendered woman starts making false rape/assault accusations.  Who do you think will be believed?  The innocent man or the woman with an agenda??? 

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2016, 06:09:27 pm »
Women are in danger of aggressive males all the time; it's an unfortunate reality of the world we live in. Allowing this to happen will not result in increased victimization of women in public bathrooms.

Humans of both genders have something called a personal space.  The exact distance is unknown but everyone knows when its been violated.  It's a comfort thing, and it's been that way for thousands of years.  Likewise, everyone (almost) knows that in a bathroom, almost everyone, male or female would be uncomfortable with an unknown member of the opposite sex perhaps standing only a foot or two away.  Feeling insecure or uncomfortable in that situation is victimization. 

Does a young girl have to be made to feel like a bigot because she doesn't want a man standing within a couple of feet of her while in a bathroom?  Yeah, apparently a guy who is uncomfortable with his own biology has the right to make everyone else feel uncomfortable too.  Where are the rights of that little girl?
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2016, 06:10:01 pm »
What bothers me the most is that I know how this is going to go down. The rape and pedophile culture will be forced upon us and accepted, and at most lightly prosecuted, but mostly looked the other way. Little different than the rape culture going on with the muzzies in Europe.

Not only that, they will make the victim the criminal for reporting it and protesting it by calling it a hate crime. They will give the whole LGBTQ crowd unlimited rights to do anything they please.

That's most likely exactly what's going to happen.

See what happens to the women who report these men in their bathroom.  They will be persecuted by the left.  It's their MO.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2016, 06:10:59 pm »
I'm sure being a woman is scary at times. There are dangerous people out there that can overpower you with ease. You're in danger every time you use a public bathroom, trans men allowed or not. If a man decides he's going to victimize a woman the bathroom rules aren't going to stop him.

And again, if that situation exists, you don't enable it and make it easier. Worse, the LGFUBARTQ crowd will try and give the trans crowd total immunity from such crimes. If they don't care about little jr. high girls being uncomfortable seeing a wee wee in the locker room, do you think they're going to care about assaults in the bathroom?

They believe in unlimited LGBTQ rights. Assault and rape is not an issue to them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2016, 06:13:58 pm »
if a man walked in, I would be petrified.

And you don't give a crap.

I already said I don't support allowing them to use female restrooms. It makes women uncomfortable and it's really a stupid thing to make a fuss over in the first place. I simply think the elevated fear you would feel is irrational. I believe you're in danger because you're a woman, but I don't believe you'd be in more danger if trans men were allowed to pee in the ladies room to make them feel more like the gender they want to be.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline MACVSOG68

« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2016, 06:15:35 pm »

The problem with that is that in some places, security simply cannot ask why a man (or a boy for that matter) is going into a girl's bathroom.  You choose which one you want to use.  It's not just about trannies, or whatever the hell they're called these days.  If a business wants to put in a third bathroom for "all of the above", by all means.  If local governments want to do the same, fine.  If the taxpayers don't care, I don't.  Past that, leave the "comfort stations" to be just that, comfortable for the vast majority of people.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2016, 06:16:04 pm »
I already said I don't support allowing them to use female restrooms. It makes women uncomfortable and it's really a stupid thing to make a fuss over in the first place. I simply think the elevated fear you would feel is irrational. I believe you're in danger because you're a woman, but I don't believe you'd be in more danger if trans men were allowed to pee in the ladies room to make them feel more like the gender they want to be.

In this country you are allowed to believe anything you want no matter how utterly STUPID it is!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Dexter

« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2016, 06:17:14 pm »
And again, if that situation exists, you don't enable it and make it easier. Worse, the LGFUBARTQ crowd will try and give the trans crowd total immunity from such crimes. If they don't care about little jr. high girls being uncomfortable seeing a wee wee in the locker room, do you think they're going to care about assaults in the bathroom?

They believe in unlimited LGBTQ rights. Assault and rape is not an issue to them.

How would bathroom rules that accommodate transgender people make it easier? There isn't a guard outside female bathrooms. They can just walk in at any point. Bathroom rules won't stop a victimizer from victimizing any more than gun free zones stop shootouts.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2016, 06:19:44 pm »

I can't argue with this level of insensitivity and callousness.

I hope you wouldn't be as thoughtless if your mother was afraid.

("You're just irrational Mom.  Go into the bathroom and take your pants down with that man standing next to you.  Stop being stupid!")
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 06:21:14 pm by musiclady »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2016, 06:21:35 pm »

Exactly, Dex.  All a Trans would do is offer the girl tips on applying makeup.

But what about the jerk who is only 'pretending' to be a woman just to get a peek or a turn-on?   Are we going to make it mandatory for our daughters to never go into a ladies room by themselves?

When parents are arrested and their children taken away for allowing them to walk home from a park a couple miles away...in the middle of the afternoon...we have other pressing issues.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2016, 06:22:46 pm »
How would bathroom rules that accommodate transgender people make it easier? There isn't a guard outside female bathrooms. They can just walk in at any point. Bathroom rules won't stop a victimizer from victimizing any more than gun free zones stop shootouts.

Dex, I like you man, but you only see the dot in front of you at this moment. You need to see how the dot got there and where it is going.

Do you not understand that the LGFUBARTQ crowd will protect their own? They will attempt to decriminalize assaults by their people. Once people know that, they will take advantage of it. Especially the pedos.

This is how they roll. It is not about equality, it's about domination and calling it equality. They are a completely morality based worldview, and they have no problem with mingling Church and State as long as it's their church of beliefs. Look how far and how fast we've come since they've legalized gay marriage and made being gay acceptable. What's it been - 1 or 2 years?

It isn't going to stop here. They are going to take all legal protections from people being assaulted by the LGBTQ crowd, and make it criminal to complain against their actions in any way. These people are mullahs every bit is much as those in Iran and they are going to strictly enforce their moral world view on everyone.
The Republic is lost.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2016, 06:25:05 pm »
So how does a political party go from being hyper critical to having no standards whatsoever in such a short time?

I truly didn't see this coming even a year ago.

One third of our party has absolutely nothing against lying, cheating, corruption, moral degeneracy, vulgarity, name-calling, self-pity, infantile behavior, flip-flopping at hyper speeds.........

What happened to these people that they don't give a rip about anything we used to hold dear??  I truly don't understand this at all.....

I remember a time in where character mattered on our side.  Something that we complained about Bill Clinton having no character what so ever.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2016, 06:25:21 pm »
Aren't we entirely missing the point here?  As in, how the hell can the Feds tell a businessperson how he or she needs to label their bathrooms, and who they need to give access to what?

Offline Dexter

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2016, 06:26:56 pm »
Exactly, Dex.  All a Trans would do is offer the girl tips on applying makeup.

But what about the jerk who is only 'pretending' to be a woman just to get a peek or a turn-on?   Are we going to make it mandatory for our daughters to never go into a ladies room by themselves?

When parents are arrested and their children taken away for allowing them to walk home from a park a couple miles away...in the middle of the afternoon...we have other pressing issues.

There are already creeps that dress up as women and go into female bathrooms in hopes of getting a peep. It's unfortunate that those people exist, but they will continue to exist despite the rules. If you think hoards of creepy men would start dressing up as women to occupy their bathrooms I disagree.
-Socrates

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2016, 06:27:42 pm »
I remember a time in where character mattered on our side.  Something that we complained about Bill Clinton having no character what so ever.

But we also labored long and hard at what permitting such behavior from our leaders would wrought for our future and our culture.

....and then the House/Senate voted not to convict.

"Compassionate Conservatism" my a$$!       
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Millee

« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2016, 06:30:04 pm »
There are already creeps that dress up as women and go into female bathrooms in hopes of getting a peep. It's unfortunate that those people exist, but they will continue to exist despite the rules. If you think hoards of creepy men would start dressing up as women to occupy their bathrooms I disagree.

They're not even going to have to dress up as a woman.  They can just say that they "felt" like a woman that day and that will be enough for the lbgteieio  crowd to give him a pass. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2016, 06:32:03 pm »

No, I wasn't thinking "hoards".

But I was thinking....what if it was my daughter or grand daughter who was the victim of a brutal assault in a public restroom because of this law?

Should they be trained it how to operate a taser?   A Glock?

Geesh....all she wants to do is relieve herself in peace.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2016, 06:33:00 pm »
But we also labored long and hard at what permitting such behavior from our leaders would wrought for our future and our culture.

....and then the House/Senate voted not to convict.

"Compassionate Conservatism" my a$$!       

Oh boo hoo there wasn't the 2/3 votes to remove him. You really need to read the Constitution
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Dexter

« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2016, 06:35:09 pm »
Dex, I like you man, but you only see the dot in front of you at this moment. You need to see how the dot got there and where it is going.

We all lack perspective sometimes.

Do you not understand that the LGFUBARTQ crowd will protect their own? They will attempt to decriminalize assaults by their people. Once people know that, they will take advantage of it. Especially the pedos.

I have faith that rational thinking will win in the end. I don't believe we will ever live in a world that sees pedophilia as acceptable.

This is how they roll. It is not about equality, it's about domination and calling it equality. They are a completely morality based worldview, and they have no problem with mingling Church and State as long as it's their church of beliefs. Look how far and how fast we've come since they've legalized gay marriage and made being gay acceptable. What's it been - 1 or 2 years?

It isn't going to stop here. They are going to take all legal protections from people being assaulted by the LGBTQ crowd, and make it criminal to complain against their actions in any way. These people are mullahs every bit is much as those in Iran and they are going to strictly enforce their moral world view on everyone.

If they get that out of control we will stop them.
-Socrates

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2016, 06:36:53 pm »
Oh boo hoo there wasn't the 2/3 votes to remove him. You really need to read the Constitution

Don't show us all what an jerk wad you can be, kevin.

My point was they Impeached him, but allowed him to remain in power, which is the reason Obama hasn't been charged....let alone convicted.

It's why were here in this situation today.

Republicans are cowards.

Offline Millee

« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2016, 06:37:15 pm »

If they get that out of control we will stop them.

How many assaults will it take to be "out of control"??? 

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2016, 06:53:18 pm »
Don't show us all what an jerk wad you can be, kevin.

My point was they Impeached him, but allowed him to remain in power, which is the reason Obama hasn't been charged....let alone convicted.

It's why were here in this situation today.

Republicans are cowards.

Who's THEY exactly?

- J. R. R. Tolkien