Author Topic: WashPost-Carson to endorse Trump  (Read 3232 times)

Offline flowers

WashPost-Carson to endorse Trump
« on: March 11, 2016, 12:15:41 am »
From FR.....Just heard on Greta

link to follow when i see it!

Offline aligncare

Re: WashPost-Carson to endorse Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 12:22:26 am »

under the bus888

Buh-bye, Benny!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 12:29:21 am »
Good endorsement.

Carson does have a future.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2016, 12:33:15 am »
How's that going to go over with his KKK and White Supremist fans?  Poor Carson. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 12:37:14 am »
How's that going to go over with his KKK and White Supremist fans?  Poor Carson.
Give me a link to his KKK and White Supremacist fans......or knock it off!!!!!!!  Prove it girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 12:41:01 am »
Car$on is a grifter.

Also wants more civility in politics

What a friggin' joke he is.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 12:41:59 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 12:46:56 am »
Car$on is a grifter.

Also wants more civility in politics

What a friggin' joke he is.

Why, because he's black?

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 12:51:34 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  6 Nov 2015

With Ben Carson wanting to hit his mother on head with a hammer, stab a friend and Pyramids built for grain storage - don't people get it?
2,019 retweets 2,984 likes
Reply   Retweet  2K   
Like 3K 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 12:53:31 am »

jimgeraghtyVerified account
‏@jimgeraghty
"Oh, you thought I was in this for what's right and wrong, did you?"

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2016, 01:15:59 am »
Give me a link to his KKK and White Supremacist fans......or knock it off!!!!!!!  Prove it girl!!!!!!!!!!!

OK,

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-white-supremacists-216620

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/donald-trump-attracting-white-supremacists-draws-c/?page=all

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/white-supremacist-group-urges-new-hampshire-voters-support-trump

And if you think that I might actually click on a KKK or white supremist website I won't.  Wouldn't want to contaminate my computer.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2016, 01:17:40 am »

jimgeraghtyVerified account
‏@jimgeraghty
"Oh, you thought I was in this for what's right and wrong, did you?"

LOL. They'll make quite a pair, Ben and Don.

Meshuge Mikey's gearing up Photoshop as we speak...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:18:44 am by aligncare »

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2016, 01:19:55 am »

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2016, 01:21:49 am »
2nd link read as far as...............National Review editor Rich Lowry.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2016, 01:22:30 am »
Good endorsement.

Carson does have a future. 

:thumbsup3:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2016, 01:22:48 am »
Anyone who had an ounce of respect for Car$on will lose it after this.

Call me a pedophile, imply I'm nuts, but, you're the gravy train right now, so I'm jumpin' on board.

Trump got the better of him, though.  He promised Ben he'd throw in a copy of Ben's book with every case of steaks he sells in return for the endorsement.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 01:24:02 am by sinkspur »

Offline flowers

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2016, 01:23:53 am »
3rd one...robo-calls who is sending those?  not trump. Thanks for links.....lies.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2016, 01:30:48 am »

No surprise, 1st response from the "smart" Cruz team is an infantile ignorant attack post.

A-Lert

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2016, 01:37:28 am »
OK,

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/14/donald-trump-attracting-white-supremacists-draws-c/?page=all

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/white-supremacist-group-urges-new-hampshire-voters-support-trump

And if you think that I might actually click on a KKK or white supremist website I won't.  Wouldn't want to contaminate my computer.

Did you read any of the articles?  This is from your Washington Times link;  Mr. Trump’s campaign did not respond to requests for comment, but he himself in August repudiated praise from former Ku Klux Klan official David Duke, who said on his radio show that Mr. Trump is “the best of the lot” of GOP candidates.

“I don’t need [Mr. Duke’s] endorsement. I don’t want his endorsement,” Mr. Trump told Bloomberg. “I don’t need anyone’s endorsement.”

That seems pretty clear to me.

Fact;

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2016, 01:37:44 am »
OK,

And if you think that I might actually click on a KKK or white supremist website I won't.  Wouldn't want to contaminate my computer.\

Ok,. Guilt by accusation now. How "principled".

How about this. IF Team Cruz is going to  this "guilt by association" standard, then Cruz adding the Bush team to his campaign is proof that he is hypocrite lying about his "fighting the Washington Cartel" outsider campaign

A candidate has no ability to control what people say about him. But a Candidate does have a say in who he hires to work for him.

So the accusation against Trump is ridiculous, but using the Cruz team's stated standard of "guilt by association", Cruz is demonstrated to be a lying hypocrite. A GOPE insideer simply lying about his "outsider" credentilas

And that why you don't try to use these sort of smears children. They always can be turned as easily BACK on your candidate as you can use them.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2016, 01:38:34 am »

Sold his soul.  For a VP spot maybe.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2016, 01:41:37 am »
Anyone who had an ounce of respect for Car$on will lose it after this.

Call me a pedophile, imply I'm nuts, but, you're the gravy train right now, so I'm jumpin' on board.

Trump got the better of him, though.  He promised Ben he'd throw in a copy of Ben's book with every case of steaks he sells in return for the endorsement.

Yeah I remember when Trump compared him to a child molester.  http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/12/3721942/trump-says-ben-carson-has-a-lot-in-common-with-child-molesters/

Strange bedfellows.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2016, 01:42:12 am »
And the personal attacks and hysteric nastiness from the "Religious Conservatives" in the "Conservative" media at Carson tonight makes you wonder just what religion they actually practice. Their conduct makes it clear it is not Christianity. Apparently their religion in "Conservatism" and their god is Cruz.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2016, 01:44:58 am »
Yeah I remember when Trump compared him to a child molester.  http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2015/11/12/3721942/trump-says-ben-carson-has-a-lot-in-common-with-child-molesters/

Strange bedfellows.

You really need to stop letting the "Conservative" media tells you to think and read what Trump actually says. Your "quote" is pure nonsense.

However, I suspect Carson is less bothered by that then the "Principled Conservative" Cruz knowing lying about Carson dropping out in Iowa.

A-Lert

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2016, 02:11:54 am »

Strange bedfellows.

Indeed, you and Think Progress. That is if you really are a conservative.

Fact;