Author Topic: WashPost-Carson to endorse Trump  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: WashPost-Carson to endorse Trump
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2016, 03:36:28 pm »
It is rather ironic.  Like Cruz, Carson was starting to gain in the polls and Trump had to take him down.

He didn't just take him down. He made an extremely serious charge.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2016, 03:40:49 pm »
He didn't just take him down. He made an extremely serious charge.

Trump is despicable.  I think he bought Carson in more ways than one.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Relic

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2016, 04:27:46 pm »
Trump is despicable.  I think he bought Carson in more ways than one.

Do you people even read what you post? You chide Trump supporters for questioning the head to head polls versus Hillary. Then, you make completely unsubstantiated claims about Trump.

I watched the presser today, Carson was unwavering in his enthusiastic, (for him), support for Trump.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2016, 05:01:52 pm »
Do you people even read what you post? You chide Trump supporters for questioning the head to head polls versus Hillary. Then, you make completely unsubstantiated claims about Trump.

I watched the presser today, Carson was unwavering in his enthusiastic, (for him), support for Trump.

Thank you for that. Your skepticism of all political machinations, from all sides, is an important stance to keep. Even dumb little ole me understands that politics is nothing if not organized madness.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2016, 07:12:22 pm »
Thank you for that. Your skepticism of all political machinations, from all sides, is an important stance to keep. Even dumb little ole me understands that politics is nothing if not organized madness.

Politics is a full contact sport for adults. Politics on the internet as a pastime or for entertainment, is an amateur venture.

Trying to associate high values and morality to politics is a fools errand. The players pull your emotional strings, even religious ones.

But at the end of the day it is down and dirty, most out of public view.

Carson is an adult. He realize what the game is about. His future income stream will benefit from staying available for the game, plain and simple.

We will now return you your regularly scheduled programming.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2016, 07:24:15 pm »
Politics is a full contact sport for adults.

Ends justify the means. No wonder you are a Trump supporter. Lies, violence and bribery are fine as long as he wins.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2016, 09:20:19 pm »
Ends justify the means. No wonder you are a Trump supporter. Lies, violence and bribery are fine as long as he wins.

You are unreal, Frank. Get a grip. You're taking things a step too far.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2016, 09:29:27 pm »
Note:

I did NOT say end justifies means. YOU did. I did NOT say lies, violence, bribery. YOU did.

I made my remarks without directing it in any manner against another member. I did NOT make it personal.

And Frank seems incapable of doing likewise. Oh well. My gain, his loss.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln