Author Topic: Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US  (Read 24791 times)

Offline flowers

Re: Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US
« Reply #375 on: December 09, 2015, 11:49:42 pm »
Fishrrman - sincere prayers.  Your note was very well done.  Thank you for its composition. 

I only wish the topics and substance were less somber.
:patriot:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #376 on: December 09, 2015, 11:50:30 pm »

Prayers up for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.   :0001:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #377 on: December 09, 2015, 11:54:24 pm »
"I don't have the intellectual depth of most posters here.

My view of the world is that of the frog or turtle gazing upward out of the bog, trying to make sense through the haze.

But this post is a personal one."

I think you have a lot of intellectual depth Fisher.  Thank you for your post and for sharing.  I will certainly pray for you. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #378 on: December 10, 2015, 05:22:44 am »
I'm not lashing out at Myst.  The Trump-esque over-the-top bombast by you, sink spur, and others including myself has this board as active as it's been all year.

How is me wanting Myst to make more money an example of me "lashing out" at her?  Really, I'm curious as to how you arrived at that conclusion.  Can you back up your mouth?

Mr. Trump made Megyn Kelly look really bad — she was a mess with her anger and totally caught off guard. Mr. Trump said “blood was coming out of her eyes and whatever” meaning nose, but wanted to move on to more important topics. Only a deviant would think anything else.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/422272/trump-hits-back-only-deviant-would-think-anything-else-alexis-levinson

A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #379 on: December 10, 2015, 05:35:11 am »
I don't have the intellectual depth of most posters here.

You sell yourself short my friend.  Common sense is not that common, and I believe you have a much more complex and poetic political philosophy than your plain spoken vocabulary reveals.   Your argument was more powerful for the scary and personal story you have shared.

So sorry to hear you are not well.  Prayers sent.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 05:37:13 am by Once-Ler »