Author Topic: Poll: 68% of Trump’s supporters would vote for him if he bolts the GOP  (Read 6249 times)

Offline flowers

Re: Poll: 68% of Trump’s supporters would vote for him if he bolts the GOP
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2015, 01:03:35 am »
Indeed, Trump has thought of running for Prez a couple of times and this time he seems in it to win it without a doubt. IMHO he saw some deep seated holes in the hearts of GOP voters and he saw an opportunity to fill them. I think (and I hope) that Trump sees that both sides have failed and certainly by his actions he realizes the tremendous turmoil this country is in and perhaps most importantly that liberalism hasn't worked out. I think it is in his personality to try and "fix it" and also in his personality that he doesn't lose very often. He saw that the GOP field was wide open and went for the pass. Also, one thing to consider both parties were much different fifteen years ago; the corruption was definitely there but not to the degree we are witnessing today. 

If indeed he is out to hand Hillary the presidency; he sure will have "trumped" a whole lot of people.
I hope he is sincere. He does seem to want it.

geronl

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2015, 02:16:05 am »
Him and his supporters cannot wait for Hillary to be sworn in apparently

Offline aligncare

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2015, 02:18:55 am »
Indeed, Trump has thought of running for Prez a couple of times and this time he seems in it to win it without a doubt. IMHO he saw some deep seated holes in the hearts of GOP voters and he saw an opportunity to fill them. I think (and I hope) that Trump sees that both sides have failed and certainly by his actions he realizes the tremendous turmoil this country is in and perhaps most importantly that liberalism hasn't worked out. I think it is in his personality to try and "fix it" and also in his personality that he doesn't lose very often. He saw that the GOP field was wide open and went for the pass. Also, one thing to consider both parties were much different fifteen years ago; the corruption was definitely there but not to the degree we are witnessing today. 

If indeed he is out to hand Hillary the presidency; he sure will have "trumped" a whole lot of people.

I don't for one minute believe Donald Trump wants Hillary to be president. It's ludicrous to suggest.

Oceander

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2015, 02:23:36 am »
People who think Trump is running to get Hillary the Presidency are on bad meds. The guy is a Billionaire spent a lifetime building the Trump name which means Success and quality. It is totally assinnine to think after a lifetime of building such a image of the brand that he would damage or ruin that positive image for a liar, loser, corrupt person like Hillary. Like all of us he is not going to be hear forever and wants to be remembered in a positive light. The Haters of Trump are just so blind sided by this guy success that they say anything to try and hurt him but cannot understand they just make him stronger,  **nononono*

The only way Trump built his fortune was through connections with democrat/liberal politicians.  He is the consummate crony capitalist.  So, if you Trump-fetishists prefer crony capitalism, I'm not sure why you're so upset with Obama, he's really pretty much just like Trump when it comes to things like that.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2015, 02:46:29 am »

The only way Trump built his fortune was through connections with democrat/liberal politicians.  He is the consummate crony capitalist.  So, if you Trump-fetishists prefer crony capitalism, I'm not sure why you're so upset with Obama, he's really pretty much just like Trump when it comes to things like that.

I have neither the time, nor the crayons to explain it to you.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2015, 02:49:38 am »
000hehehehe

Offline aligncare

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2015, 03:16:16 am »

What a memory that triggered.

My parents could only afford to buy me the small box of Crayola's, I think they were 16 in there. But, I wanted that big box--something like 164 crayons. I never did receive that big box.  8888crybaby

Oceander

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2015, 03:17:49 am »

Perhaps that's 'cause you're too busy coming out as a transvestite who smokes crack - if the confessional images of yourself on other threads can be believed.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2015, 03:24:44 am »

Perhaps that's 'cause you're too busy coming out as a transvestite who smokes crack - if the confessional images of yourself on other threads can be believed.

The crack pipe meme referenced YOUR quote, sweet pea.  Not mine.

And the Rocky Horror Picture Show meme?   Thought you might be attracted to it, that's all.

Bite me, Oceander.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2015, 03:25:14 am »
The crack pipe meme referenced YOUR quote, sweet pea.  Not mine.

And the Rocky Horror Picture Show meme?   Thought you might be attracted to it, that's all.

Bite me, Oceander.

Thanks for the concession.  I win.  See you later, loser.