Author Topic: Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US  (Read 24899 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US
« Reply #325 on: December 09, 2015, 04:42:47 pm »
Wait a minute.  I was just told that I was mistaken.  That Trump's supporters are not below average intelligence. 

They must be smart.  In fact, super-smart.  The smartest people on earth.  Trump would tell you that himself.

So, they must be smart enough to know that college is indicative of nothing.

What's the problem with pointing that out?

You're acting like a child.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #326 on: December 09, 2015, 04:44:34 pm »
What I don't remember is the last time you posted anything other than a personal attack.  Trump owns you at this point.  It's highly entertaining to witness some of you lashing out at anyone who won't declare Trump as worse than Obama or ISIS.

Everything's a "personal attack " to you.  Maybe you ought to grow a thicker skin.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #327 on: December 09, 2015, 04:45:38 pm »

I believe, in your last post, you were speaking of "personal attacks"?  LOL!!

Toughen up, chief.

Offline Carling

« Reply #328 on: December 09, 2015, 04:53:56 pm »
I believe, in your last post, you were speaking of "personal attacks"?  LOL!!

Toughen up, chief.

I said I'm a party to it as well.  Your opinions have been destoyed in this thread, your lies exposed, so now you've resorted to putting a lamp shade on your head and dancing around the room.

It's cute and harmless.  You've become the silly loud guy who can't win on ideas, who resorts to lies, and who now is acting like any liberal troll I've ever encountered on a message board when their flimsy opinion is exposed to the light of day by more serious and principled posters.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #329 on: December 09, 2015, 04:58:20 pm »
I said I'm a party to it as well.  Your opinions have been destoyed in this thread, your lies exposed, so now you've resorted to putting a lamp shade on your head and dancing around the room.

It's cute and harmless.  You've become the silly loud guy who can't win on ideas, who resorts to lies, and who now is acting like any liberal troll I've ever encountered on a message board when their flimsy opinion is exposed to the light of day by more serious and principled posters.

I'm putting you on ignore.  You've become a parody, a bitter joke, with a childish vendetta against me.

I like wine, but I put a cork in the bottle during the day.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #330 on: December 09, 2015, 05:24:58 pm »

:amen:

Offline Relic

« Reply #331 on: December 09, 2015, 06:37:27 pm »

Nope.

Dexter is much more respectful, and thoughtful.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #332 on: December 09, 2015, 06:59:25 pm »

Hint: Ignore button

I still stand with Trump.  NO MUSLIMS ALLOWED into this country period.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #333 on: December 09, 2015, 07:14:02 pm »
Hint: Ignore button

I still stand with Trump.  NO MUSLIMS ALLOWED into this country period.

:beer:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #334 on: December 09, 2015, 07:30:23 pm »

Princess Snowflake has a problem with people who challenge him. Kinda funny considering he's supporting a guy who'd probably let these terrorists right on in as he spies on the American people.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #335 on: December 09, 2015, 07:56:51 pm »
I beginning to believe the silly small childish intellects in the DC Political/Media machine are so brainwashed with PC nonsense they simply cannot be made to be see reason by any event. I was thinking maybe Paris would FINALLY wake up the US Political/Media class but now think not even a nuke bomb going off in a US City will make them grow up.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #336 on: December 09, 2015, 07:59:52 pm »
I beginning to believe the silly small childish intellects in the DC Political/Media machine are so brainwashed with PC nonsense they simply cannot be made to be see reason by any event. I was thinking maybe Paris would FINALLY wake up the US Political/Media class but now think not even a nuke bomb going off in a US City will make them grow up.

It is a much easier place to live if you ignore the facts.....

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #337 on: December 09, 2015, 08:14:08 pm »

Johnnie, I agree with you. 

Offline Longiron

« Reply #338 on: December 09, 2015, 08:16:49 pm »
It is a much easier place to live if you ignore the facts.....

And do not have to be confronted by the real world of real time with body guards carrying to protect you and your family. :beer:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2015, 08:16:53 pm »
What's the old saying?

A radical muslim wants to kill you... a moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to kill you...

Wow.  That really does sum it up.   **nononono*

Offline flowers

« Reply #340 on: December 09, 2015, 08:28:50 pm »
Wow just watched Tv for a couple of hours. we would go to Cnn every so often. Nothing but Trump and his comments. I call Cnn the Trump channel now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2015, 08:31:02 pm »
I don't have the intellectual depth of most posters here.

My view of the world is that of the frog or turtle gazing upward out of the bog, trying to make sense through the haze.

But this post is a personal one.

I'm in the hosptial today, recovering from surgery on Monday to remove a tumor from the right middle lobe of my lungs. I thought it was going to be a full lobectomy (removal of entire lobe) but the surgeon (using one of the remarkable da Vinci surgical robot machines) decided instead to do a "wedge resection", removing only the bad area and leaving the remainder of the lobe in place.

The pathologist report isn't back yet, but the surgeon said it looked to be something called a "carcinoid" -- a slow-growing tumor rather than an agressive cancer. Hopefully, I won't need chemo and this will be an "excise it and get on with life".

I first found out about this in 2011, after a bout with atrial fibrillation put me into the hosptial for one night. During the course of that stay I had a chest xray (first in MANY years), and they said, "you have another problem you need to know about". A tumor in my lungs.

It wasn't large when first discovered, about 8-9mm in diameter. Primary care guy said, "we'll keep an eye on it."
Over the next few years, it increased in size but very, very slightly. Watchful waiting.
Earlier this year, I had a CT scan and the size increased more significantly, a millimeter or two. Primary care doc said, "see a pulmonologist".

Pulmonologst sent me to the local hospital's thorasic surgeon, who recommended a lobectomy. By the way, that surgeon IS NOT the one who did the procedure, and I'll explain why later.

I lived with the "bad cells" in me for four years. Possibly cancer -- well, it was.

Told you that to tell you this next:

The muslims coming here -- they are to the body of The West as unknown and possibly cancerous cells are to our individual bodies.
Some might be harmless.
Some might be extradorinary dangerous, perhaps bringing into us the loss of our own bodies, lives, and civilizations.

But shouldn't the question be raised:
Don't ALL cells have a basic "right to life"??
Don't ALL cells have the right to exist within our bodies??
This is what the multiculturalists, the left, would want us to believe.

Of course not.
We as individuals recognize the danger of possible cancer cells within ourselves.
Even if not outwardly displaying characteristics of malignancy, the potential exists within each and every pre-cancerous cell and there is next-to-no way to tell which are harmless and which are dangerous.
Aside:
Perhaps this is why during an excission of such cells, the surgeon goes farther and removes lymph nodes that drain the cells, etc.

The only way to be sure of staving off cancer is to remove ALL of the "bad cells".
We don't discriminate, we excise.

This is how we protect ourselves.
This is how we protect and preserve our most basic civilization, our culture, our heritage, our race. I make no apologies for using such words.

No, not all cells have "the right" to occupy my body.
No, not all people of all nations have the right to occupy or enter my nation's "body".

Seems logical to me.
Then again, I'm just the turtle looking up from the mud.

After Monday's surgery, I stand a chance to be here a while longer.

But like the late-night commercials say, "wait, there's more!"

Back when the pulmonologist sent me to the first surgeon, i was put off.
The guy was an Iranian. And a muslim.
I listened politely, and at the end of his explanation I excused myself and said I'd be in contact with his office.

I didn't contact them further.
Quite frankly, I did not want a muslim operating on me.

Now I guess you'll call that bigoted, or irrational, or whatever.
I just didn't want it. I had no trust.
But even if the muslim surgeon did the job, I was not going to owe my life to a muslim.

On this forum, we debate behind the safety of our computers, about a religious ideology that threatens to devour us all.
With me, it got personal.

My first thought was, I'd just as soon face cancer as that.
So I went looking for another surgeon, and found one.
He did what seems to be a good job, and hopefully I get to go home tomorrow.

And that's pretty much the rest of the story.

In closing:
Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we didn't face the evil of islam?
Wouldn't it be easy to simply welcome them all?
Well, it don't work that way.

That's the conundrum we face.
That's the decision we must make.
As I made it on a personal level with a lung tumor and who I would choose to remove it....I've made "my decision" about what must be done for The West to survive in this world.

I can live with that, too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2015, 08:34:15 pm »
Fishrrman, you're definitely not a turtle! 

Good luck to you.  Sounds like you're being well cared for. 

Offline Relic

« Reply #343 on: December 09, 2015, 08:38:52 pm »
I don't have the intellectual depth of most posters here.

In closing:
Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if we didn't face the evil of islam?
Wouldn't it be easy to simply welcome them all?
Well, it don't work that way.

That's the conundrum we face.
That's the decision we must make.
As I made it on a personal level with a lung tumor and who I would choose to remove it....I've made "my decision" about what must be done for The West to survive in this world.

I can live with that, too.

God Bless you, and may He give you many more years!

As to intellectual depth, if you lack it, so do I. We are often on the same page. Honestly, it confuses me how people simply ignore the muslim threat. But, I'm a relic, and there is much about this world I just don't understand.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2015, 08:42:03 pm »
Back when the pulmonologist sent me to the first surgeon, i was put off.
The guy was an Iranian. And a muslim.
I listened politely, and at the end of his explanation I excused myself and said I'd be in contact with his office.

I didn't contact them further.
Quite frankly, I did not want a muslim operating on me.

Now I guess you'll call that bigoted, or irrational, or whatever.
I just didn't want it. I had no trust.
But even if the muslim surgeon did the job, I was not going to owe my life to a muslim.

I pray for your recovery
In both body
And for your misguided soul
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:42:27 pm by sinkspur »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2015, 08:45:48 pm »
Fishrrman: Very glad to hear that your prognosis is good. To live for years with that in you, knowing it was there but not knowing what it meant, is a very tough thing...hopefully, some peace of mind will result just from having it gone.  Best wishes to you.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2015, 08:46:11 pm »
Prayers for you Fishrrman, that your recovery is complete and finds you in good health.

Thank you for sharing this with us.   Sometimes we forget that life gets in the way and that we're all facing personal challenges and that not everything is Trump this and Trump that.  Obama this and Obama that.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2015, 08:47:25 pm »
Best wishes, Fishrrman.  Hope this turns out to be nothing but a bump in the road.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2015, 08:48:20 pm »
I pray for your recovery
In both body
And for your misguided soul

Hey....even Reagan's last words on the operating table before they knocked him out were "I hope you're all Republicans".

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:49:37 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2015, 08:48:25 pm »
Dam-nit  sink can't you just say you will pray for his recovery...

Fisherman...lots of prayer warriors here..and I do believe in the power of prayer....I will keep you in mine.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34