Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 26241 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #625 on: October 24, 2023, 11:28:22 pm »
Iran likely has a plan. What is it?

@DB

Whatever it is enriches and empowers the Iranians,and DEFINITELY  leaves THEM on top of the  trash heap known as Islam.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #626 on: October 24, 2023, 11:29:37 pm »
Their plan is to rely on the weakness and incompetence of the American regime.

@Hoodat

Well,they can't go wrong,there.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #627 on: October 24, 2023, 11:32:15 pm »
[/b]

@Smokin Joe

God wants Israel to nuke  the  ragheads?

Welllllllll, depending on how you read Ezekiel 39 and 40...
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #628 on: October 24, 2023, 11:32:47 pm »
French President Macron Calls for International ‘Coalition’ to Combat Hamas

In a speech from Jerusalem, French President Emmanuel Macron called for an international “coalition” to combat terrorist groups like Hamas.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/24/french-president-macron-calls-for-international-coalition-to-combat-hamas-terrorists/

@mystery-ak

Pay attention to this post because chances are  you  will never see me posting it again.

Hat's off to the French President for speaking out!

Given all the ragheads he has in France,plus  a super-abundance  of airhead  leftist French globalists,it took some serious stones for him to  make  that  announcement.

Hell,it has ME saying good things about the French!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #629 on: October 24, 2023, 11:34:09 pm »
IDF makes direct appeal to Palestinians for information on hostages

@mystery-ak

Can you say "Ambush"?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #630 on: October 24, 2023, 11:35:43 pm »
Still better than electing Trump! I don't care if I die. If all of my friends and families all die.
I would still NEVER VOTE FOR TRUMP! Reality, Death, it is all better than Trump!

@240B

I wish  you luck.

Where and when  do I send the flowers?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #632 on: October 24, 2023, 11:40:21 pm »
US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken calls on Hamas to stop using civilians as 'human shields' at UN
By Samuel Chamberlain

US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken made the following remarks at the UN: "While Israel has the right -- indeed, the obligation -- to defend itself, the way it does so matters. We know Hamas does not represent the Palestinian people, and Palestinian civilians are not to blame for the carnage committed by Hamas. Palestinian civilians must be protected. That means Hamas must cease using them as human shields. It's hard to think of an act of greater cynicism."

@mystery-ak

I am betting he loses sleep at night while thinking about spanking their  pee-pees.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #633 on: October 24, 2023, 11:43:02 pm »
So the Brandon administration is just now thinking about plans to evacuate Americans from the Middle East?

@GtHawk

At THIS late  date,I have no  sympathy for any American Jews still there. Anybody THAT freaking stupid pretty much  deserves anything that happens  to them.

Yeah,America has an obligation to protect American  citizens,even ones in foreign  countries,but if there isn't a "line drawn in the sand",there should  be.

After all,we ain't their daddy.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #636 on: October 24, 2023, 11:45:42 pm »
Why is Israel still fighting a full on PR war and not a full on war to end the carnage once and for all?

@Right_in_Virginia

EXCELLENT question!

By this late date,the videos should be mostly  of bulldozers pushing Arab corpses  into burial  pits.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #637 on: October 24, 2023, 11:45:55 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
11m
The Israeli Defense Force has announced that Airstrikes have been carried out tonight against Military Infrastructure and Launch Sites in Western Syria after a Rocket Attack earlier tonight on the Golan Heights.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #639 on: October 24, 2023, 11:47:22 pm »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1716962801665614053

See? 

Now we're getting somewhere!!

...what do you mean "we" Kemo Sabee?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #640 on: October 24, 2023, 11:49:33 pm »
I thought there was something like that.
Fine, on an international front, but leave Gaza to the Israelis.
Any other powers entering on an official overt (and not Spec Ops covert targeted objective) basis would be an excuse for Iran to step in, and drag their pals in with them.

@Smokin Joe

Seems like  I have been  seeing  tv shots and hearing  about  Arabs murdering innocent,unarmed  Jews for the last  50 years,and it is still happening.

Frankly,I am at  the point  where I not  only don't give a squat  about other Arab nations joining in,and  think it might  even be a good thing,because it would give the sane world the  excuse we need  to wipe  those bastards off the face of the planet.

Yeah,I know. Like with  rats and roaches,you never get them all,but I am guessing the few that escape  and  go into  hiding will  turn VEWY,VEWY QUIET.

NOT going  to  happen,though,and we all know it.

What IS going to be happening is news stories like this being breaking news 50  years from now.

Islam IS A RELIGION OF WAR AND MURDER OF THE INNOCENTS,AND WILL NEVER END ON IT'S OWN BECAUSE NEW  "SOLDIERS" ARE BEING  BORN  EVERY  DAY.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 11:52:12 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #641 on: October 24, 2023, 11:51:26 pm »

So what happened to sending the Eisenhower to the Persian Gulf?  Six Coast Guard cutters to face Iran and Hamas?  I bet the Saudis are pissed off about that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #642 on: October 24, 2023, 11:53:36 pm »
Neither did the residents of Jericho.

:facepalm2:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #643 on: October 24, 2023, 11:59:22 pm »
Nolte: Majority Aged 18-24 Say Hamas Massacre of Israeli Civilians ‘Justifed’

Polling shows that a majority of those aged 18-24 believe that Hamas’s massacre of 1,200 Israeli civilians in Israel was “justified.”

Buy guns, America…

In the immortal words of Keanu Reeves: Lots and lots of guns.

This Harvard Caps Harris Poll was taken before the death toll increased to 1,400.

Does anyone have any more questions about how something like the Holocaust could happen?

The poll asked, “Do you think the Hamas killing of 1200 Israeli civilians [in] Israel can be justified by the grievances of Palestinians or is it not justified?” And…

A slim majority of those aged 18-24 said it was “justified.” Only 49 percent said the massacre was “not justified.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/24/nolte-majority-aged-18-24-say-hamas-massacre-of-israeli-civilians-justifed/

@mystery-ak

I am NOT going to give these airheads a "pass" on  supporting religious murders,but the truth is I  doubt even 1 percent of those students has ever seen an actual murder in their life,and would change their minds rapidly if they just happened to be walking down a street some day in a Jewish neighborhood when some raghead started gunning down,women,children,elderly people soaking up the sun,etc,etc,etc.

Seeing it on tv is NOT going to do  it,but  seeing someone's brains blown  out in "real life" is a whole  "nother thang!"

Which means my post is basically useless because 99 percent of those airheads will only see someone murdered in a movie  or in a video  game.

No thought whatsoever is even given to the relatives on the people murdered,or the great harm this causes them. After all,they see innocent people murdered every day on tv and in movies,and your typical collage-age kid is NOT known for their wisdom.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #644 on: October 25, 2023, 12:01:38 am »
U.S. positioned F-16s, makes plans to send Iron Dome missile systems to Israel amid Hamas war

The Pentagon is in the planning stages of sending Iron Dome missile defense systems and has positioned F-16 fighter jets as the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) continues battling with Hamas terrorists.

A U.S. Department of Defense official confirmed the latest development to Fox News.

"The U.S. will be flowing additional Iron Dome support to Israel," the defense official said. "As a result, the Department of Defense is currently engaged in planning to support the provision of U.S. Iron Dome batteries to Israel."

"In addition to the capabilities that we've already announced, I can also confirm that the New Jersey Air National Guard's 119th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron arrived within U.S. Central Command’s area of responsibility today with additional F-16 fighting Falcon Squadron bolstering U.S. posture to deter further aggression in the region," a Pentagon official added.

Hamas terrorists have fired 3,000 rockets at Israel since October 7. According to the IDF, Israel's Iron Dome neutralized around 90% of the threats.

The system was first used in 2011. It can detect incoming projectiles from around 40 miles away.

Fox News Digital's Greg Wehner and Liz Friden contributed to this report.
Posted by Andrea Vacchiano
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #645 on: October 25, 2023, 12:03:54 am »
And we as a Americans have generated about a generation or 2  of rotten, selfish, gullible, self absorbed kids. Still a majority of them endorsing Jewish extermination is about the most unbelievable shocking poll I've seen in some time.

@catfish1957

I DON'T believe it.

What I do believe is this was a carefully selected group of kids from one of the exclusive leftist colleges that had been protected from reality their whole lives,and they voted for it because they were convinced it would make them feel better about themselves.

Sure,there IS a certain percentage that just hate Jews,but I truly believe they are a tiny minority. Most are just airheads,looking to "fit in with the  cool kids".

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #646 on: October 25, 2023, 12:04:22 am »
Exclusive – Former U.K. Commander in Afghanistan: Israel Facing War on 7 Fronts, Arab States ‘Quietly’ Root for Jihadist Defeat

The Jewish state is facing a “hugely complicated” seven-front war against enemies within and beyond its borders — though “virtually all Arab countries” are “quietly cheering” for Israel, according to former commander of British forces in Afghanistan Colonel Richard Kemp, who blamed President Biden for “continuously appeasing” Iran, and called for “the strongest U.S. support for Israel in this conflict,” warning that further American “weakness” could encourage hostile nations to exploit the situation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/24/exclusive-former-commander-afghanistan-israel-facing-war-fronts-arab-states-quietly-root-jihadist-defeat/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #647 on: October 25, 2023, 12:05:39 am »
Lucas Tomlinson
@LucasFoxNews
·
2h
Isrseli PM Netanyahu addressing elite sapper unit: "We stand before the next stage, it is coming. We have only one mission – to smash Hamas. We will not stop until we complete it."

@mystery-ak

Please,please,PLEASE "stick to your guns on this one",and do NOT let  political pressure cause  you  to back-off.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #648 on: October 25, 2023, 12:10:31 am »
From reply 606 above:
"Israel Prepared To Stall Gaza Assault For Negotiations Over Hostage Release..."

They've lost this one.
At least on the world stage.

If "negotiations" fail, and THEN they invade, they will now be seen as "the aggressors".
How long will they receive US and European support when that happens?

@Fishrrman

You really DO have to ask yourself "WTF WERE THESE IDIOTS THINKING?",don't you?

I could maybe understand it if this were the first time this had happened,but  it's damn near  a yearly event now.

AND.....,let's get real,here. It may be the Palestinians doing the murdering and  dying,but we ALL know this  wouldn't be possible  without the cash  and other aid they get from other Arab Nations.

Especially Saudi Arabia.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #649 on: October 25, 2023, 12:15:55 am »
Israel demands UN chief resign after he says Hamas attacks ‘did not occur in vacuum’
Times of Israel, Oct 24, 2023

Israeli officials railed at UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres Tuesday after he appeared to suggest the impetus for the Hamas terror group’s devastating October 7 attack on Israel was the Jewish state’s continued control of Palestinian territories, with the Israeli Ambassador to the UN demanding that he resign.

“It is important to also recognize the attacks by Hamas did not happen in a vacuum,” Guterres said at a UN Security Council meeting on the Israel-Hamas war, which erupted when the terror group ravaged Israeli border communities, killing some 1,400 people, the vast majority of them civilians.

“The Palestinian people have been subjected to 56 years of suffocating occupation. They have seen their land steadily devoured by settlements and plagued by violence; their economy stifled; their people displaced and their homes demolished. Their hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing,” Guterres said.

Guterres added that “the grievances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the appalling attacks by Hamas. And those appalling attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people,” an apparent reference to Israel’s ongoing campaign of airstrikes in the Gaza Strip that Hamas officials say has killed thousands.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-livid-after-un-chief-says-hamas-attacks-did-not-occur-in-vacuum/