Author Topic: Trump says he will address the nation on coronavirus crisis..8pm est  (Read 3105 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump says he will address the nation on coronavirus crisis..8pm est
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2020, 11:13:01 pm »
@truth_seeker  - you have now officially joined your girlfriend here on my itty bitty permanent Ignore list. (Only 3, now that you've joined it).

Congratulations!   888high58888
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump says he will address the nation on coronavirus crisis..8pm est
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2020, 11:15:56 pm »
Just for the record before I leave this thread............ in case anyone is interested in the truth....

I don't think Trump has done a bad job at all in dealing with this COVID-19 crisis, and I have not criticized him on anything he's done.

The only thing I have criticized him for is his inability to communicate clearly.

I was hoping he would put people at ease somewhat in his speech, but it doesn't seem to have happened.

I KNOW he is blamed for everything by the left, the idiots in Congress and the hard core liars in the media, and I hate them as much as any one of the Trump lovers on this forum.

Just to set the record straight in case this post is followed by other lies....

Now, farewell, because never in a million years do I want a thread to be about ME.

NEVER.

Doesn't matter because I'm locking ths for an hour or so, anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: