Author Topic: Trump: 'Does Anybody Really Think I Won’t Build the WALL?' Mulvaney: Trump 'Willing to Do Whatever I  (Read 10337 times)

Offline BlueHammer

Cannibalism?  Not content with just rubbishing @txradioguy's service, eh?

after what you said to me? << Mod1 Note:  "Go Bleep Yourself?"  You should be regretful. Do that again, please! >>

@txradioguy apologies if you found my statement offensive......it was a spontaneous response that I now regret
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 06:42:50 pm by Mod1 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

the rest is not your concern....you're lucky I gave you this

Why lucky?  IF you're proud of your service...if you did did something with your time...went into harms way...didn't duck hazardous duty assignments it should be something you'd be proud to list.

The fact you're giving so little info and you like to keep it in code is telling.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@txradioguy apologies if you found my statement offensive......it was a spontaneous response that I now regret

Offended by a Squid...nah.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
just put me in the water

not everybody can be a grunt...if there were only grunts Marines, cannibalism would ensue

Fixed.

Offline BlueHammer

Why lucky?  IF you're proud of your service...if you did did something with your time...went into harms way...didn't duck hazardous duty assignments it should be something you'd be proud to list.

The fact you're giving so little info and you like to keep it in code is telling.

well......take it or leave it....I don't care

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
well......take it or leave it....I don't care

You aren't the first one that's said that.  Not surprised.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You aren't the first one that's said that.  Not surprised.

He acts like he's the first KOS troll we've ever seen.   :pop41:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

All right guys, let's stop flinging the testosterone around here.  If you served in any capacity -- whether it was in war zones engaged in combat, or you drove some general around , typed reports or worked in a kitchen -- you served.  I'm proud of and respect your service and you too should be proud and respectful of anyone else's service, however major or minor. 

Now let's get back to the topic of the thread, shall we?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
All right guys, let's stop flinging the testosterone around here.  If you served in any capacity -- whether it was in war zones engaged in combat, or you drove some general around , typed reports or worked in a kitchen -- you served.  I'm proud of and respect your service and you too should be proud and respectful of anyone else's service, however major or minor. 

Meanwhile, lying about serving at all is Stolen Valor.  We've seen that kind before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline BlueHammer

He acts like he's the first KOS troll we've ever seen.   :pop41:

I honestly have no idea what that is

I came here as a result of a New England Patriots fan forum where the political board got shut down a long time ago

Offline Mesaclone

yes.....right after you give me your life story

I answered someone else

What's to hide.

10 years US Army (16S)
War service 1st Bde, 3rd Armored
Gulf War vet plus 2nd tour later
4 years Enlisted rising to E5 (P)
2 years Green to Gold ROTC
6 years service Regular Army Commission (class Honor Grad) Medical Service Corps

And my little resume is well surpassed by more than a few on this site...like yours, none of that has anything to do with our discussion and its validity.

If you can't make a good argument, don't fall back on the Vet status...it cheapens all of us.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline bilo

your claims are without basis.....but feel free to keep repeating it......

there are roughly 4 million millionaire house holds in the collective group of CA,NY,IL,NJ,PA,MA,MD.....about 7.5% of all households.....it's more than a few hands

why don't you try getting your facts straight before trying to express an understanding of something you apparently have no clue about

These numbers are higher in large part because the cost of living is so much higher in leftist states. Homes are much more expensive and inflate the numbers dramatically.

If these states you listed were so great they wouldn't have to promote illegal immigration to compensate for the net outflow of legal residents.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline BlueHammer

Meanwhile, lying about serving at all is Stolen Valor.  We've seen that kind before.

Offline BlueHammer

These numbers are higher in large part because the cost of living is so much higher in leftist states. Homes are much more expensive and inflate the numbers dramatically.

If these states you listed were so great they wouldn't have to promote illegal immigration to compensate for the net outflow of legal residents.

nobody's promoting anything........that's just rightie moron babble

Offline bilo

What's to hide.

10 years US Army (16S)
6 years service Regular Army Commission (class Honor Grad) Medical Service Corps

And my little resume is well surpassed by more than a few on this site...like yours, none of that has anything to do with our discussion and its validity.

If you can't make a good argument, don't fall back on the Vet status...it cheapens all of us.

Thanks for your service and the well thought out responses to the stereotypical liberal arguments about how great leftist states are.

Offline BlueHammer

What's to hide.

10 years US Army (16S)

it wasn't part of the argument.........as for cheapening ..... you succeed mightily at cheapening yourself

Offline Mesaclone

Normally I'd agree and just move on...as you say. But something smells...false.

Offline bilo

nobody's promoting anything........that's just rightie moron babble

It always falls back to this when talking with, or posting with, a leftist. The emotional personal attack.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I came here as a result of a New England Patriots fan forum where the political board got shut down a long time ago
@BlueHammer
So what was said about TBR that made you want to register here?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

it is general knowledge......not something trump blubbers about to his base

Most of it comes into the country via ships hidden inside other products.

No, most of it comes over the mexican border.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-fentanyl-pipeline-20180617-story.html

Offline Mesaclone

Thanks for your service and the well thought out responses to the stereotypical liberal arguments about how great leftist states are.

Believe me when I say "its a pleasure!".
And thank you for the thanks...now lets see if we can hear about Bluehammer's naval adventures!

Offline bilo

Believe me when I say "its a pleasure!".
And thank you for the thanks...now lets see if we can hear about Bluehammer's naval adventures!

:rolling:

I did notice that it was he who first brought up the issue of military service. It's probably because he really doesn't have a good response to the posts refuting his claims and wants to put posters on the defensive. The emotional personal attacks are usually the final refuge for leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

To answer the question posed in the title of the thread.  No I don't think the wall will get built.  The opportunity to get it done has passed because if the ineptitude of the Republicans.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

It got shut down long ago and you just decided to come?
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh