Author Topic: Trump: 'Does Anybody Really Think I Won’t Build the WALL?' Mulvaney: Trump 'Willing to Do Whatever I  (Read 10328 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
that's just rightie moron babble

You're a convincing debater.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
nobody's promoting anything........that's just rightie moron babble

You have three states listed that are completely sanctuary states that flaunt U.S. law and allow illegal aliens to live unbothered within their borders.  Two of those same two states are pushing legislation to give the illegals free medical care on top of the free state identification cards they offer which in turn allows them to vote...illegally...in or country.

The other states have sanctuary cities where illegal aliens can live and work unbothered.

That's textbook promotion to the illegals to violate our borders and our laws and come to those states and cities.

It's not "rightie moron babble"...it's the cold hard facts.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

He's not here to debate.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yup.  A "cunning linguist."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's not here to debate.

I detected a healthy dose of sarcasm in @Dexter's post....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I detected a healthy dose of sarcasm in @Dexter's post....

It's @Dexter 's birthday today
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:47:48 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Have an extra one for me @Dexter Happy Birthday
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Dexter

-Socrates

Offline aligncare

Believe me when I say "its a pleasure!".
And thank you for the thanks...now lets see if we can hear about Bluehammer's naval adventures!

Thanks? You need your head examined for taking time trying to communicate foreign ideas to a lib. It’s impossible. I know. One of my brothers has the affliction. The rest of the bothers really don’t like talking about it because – well, it’s our family shame.

So, unless you enjoy talking to the wall, save your breath.

Offline roamer_1

middle class household starts at $100K around here

That's because your cost of living is enormous.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BREAKING: An unknown man and a Secret Service Agent have been hurt after being hit by a vehicle in President Trump’s motorcade. The man reportedly approached the motorcade.

IMPORTANT: President Trump is NOT hurt.

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1090690850621935616

Incident with Trump motorcade, it doesn't sound too serious. I would have posted separate thread but maybe it doesn't warrant it. Secret Service agent taken to hospital with leg injuries,  as said the unknown man who ran out apparently has been hurt as well.

Offline Dexter

Thanks? You need your head examined for taking time trying to communicate foreign ideas to a lib. It’s impossible. I know. One of my brothers has the affliction. The rest of the bothers really don’t like talking about it because – well, it’s our family shame.

So, unless you enjoy talking to the wall, save your breath.

People on the far left and right need to accept that they will never agree and just find ways to make deals that both sides can accept. Ask your brother if he would see the wall built if dollar for dollar we gave the same money to fund NASA missions. Would any Republicans here be on board with that?
-Socrates

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Incident with Trump motorcade, it doesn't sound too serious. I would have posted separate thread but maybe it doesn't warrant it. Secret Service agent taken to hospital with leg injuries,  as said the unknown man who ran out apparently has been hurt as well.

@TomSea post it in News....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline BlueHammer

To answer the question posed in the title of the thread.  No I don't think the wall will get built.  The opportunity to get it done has passed because if the ineptitude of the Republicans.

a president with <40% approval rating is not in a position to force anything........as ardent as his support is by his base, there is simply not enough of you

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
a president with <40% approval rating is not in a position to force anything........as ardent as his support is by his base, there is simply not enough of you

I'm only one person.  And I certainly wouldn't be counted in his base.

You should really quit making broadbrush assumptions.

Offline BlueHammer

I'm only one person.  And I certainly wouldn't be counted in his base.

You should really quit making broadbrush assumptions.

it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck......it's a frog

Offline bilo

You noticed that as well.  :beer:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
it walks like a duck, it quacks like a duck......it's a frog

You have no idea about how correct your attempted analogy is.
I will NOT comply.

Offline BlueHammer

You have three states listed that are completely sanctuary states that flaunt U.S. law and allow illegal aliens to live unbothered within their borders.  Two of those same two states are pushing legislation to give the illegals free medical care on top of the free state identification cards they offer which in turn allows them to vote...illegally...in or country.

The other states have sanctuary cities where illegal aliens can live and work unbothered.

That's textbook promotion to the illegals to violate our borders and our laws and come to those states and cities.

It's not "rightie moron babble"...it's the cold hard facts.

so I guess states doing things on their own is only acceptable when you agree with it, am I correct?

I don't agree with the sanctuary status, but I also don't believe in an immigration policy formed by stephen miller.

I think a time is coming when the people on the right are going to have to understand that they're just not going to get all the things they want by simply demanding them from trump........not going to happen so it's time to get back trying to find common ground with others because right now, the others see nothing but digging in themselves as their only prerogative and there's more of them than there are of you.....and they're younger......and they have more money......just the way it is
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 09:05:11 pm by BlueHammer »

Offline musiclady

You have no idea about how correct your attempted analogy is.

Actually, he looks more like a mouse..........

(Or actually, an undernourished Rat)

What's funny is that he actually thinks he's winning here, when in reality, he's being consumed.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline BlueHammer

Actually, he looks more like a mouse..........

(Or actually, an undernourished Rat)

What's funny is that he actually thinks he's winning here, when in reality, he's being consumed.

ooohhh.......a mind reader

Offline musiclady

ooohhh.......a mind reader

Nothing to read where you're concerned.

Didn't take more than 20 seconds or so to find out everything yours has in it.

But you have been entertaining on these cold days.  I've really enjoyed your idiocy, so thanks for trolling and giving me something more to do.

Now, excuse me while I get back to reading Winston Churchill and rid my own mind of the pollution your wee one has inflicted on us.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
so I guess states doing things on their own is only acceptable when you agree with it, am I correct?

You don't understand the 9th and 10th Amendment at all do you?

Here let me help you.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

The Constitution delegates to the United States i.e. The Federal Government...the power to set immigration law for all of the states.

In fact that power is further delegated to the executive branch.

Immigration law or the ability to change said laws does not reside with the states.

I don't agree with the sanctuary status, but I also don't believe in an immigration policy formed by stephen miller.

It's a far better policy than the ones LaRaza Reconquista's and MEChA crafted for Obama.

I think a time is coming when the people on the right are going to have to understand that they're just not going to get all the things they want by simply demanding them from trump........not going to happen so it's time to get back trying to find common ground with others because right now, the others see nothing but digging in themselves as their only prerogative and

Most of us knew from day one Trump wasn't going to deliver on the applause lines he was spewing at his rallies.  We would have gotten more of what Conservatism needs and wanted with Cruz.  But you play the hand your dealt.  There is no common ground with a side and an ideology that doesn't believe in common ground.  The Dems make that clear every single time they do anything in D.C.  They work from the political mindset of give us everything we want or we'll ruin you.

there's more of them than there are of you.....and they're younger......and they have more money......just the way it is

Abortion on demand and the millions of babies that hve been slaughtered since Roe has ensured that's not true.  Plus these millennial's you're pinning your hopes on weak...lazy and have no motivation unless you tell them all their free sh*t is about to be taken from them and they'll have to work for a living.  This is the participation trophy generation that wants free everything and a salary on top of it for doing nada.

They're not to be feared...they are to be pitied.