Author Topic: Trump: 'Does Anybody Really Think I Won’t Build the WALL?' Mulvaney: Trump 'Willing to Do Whatever I  (Read 10252 times)

Offline BlueHammer

https://www.businessinsider.com/top-states-american-dream-middle-class-ranked-2018-10

Top 25 places to live for middle class Americans:

19 of the top 25 are Red States. Go figure. No one wants to move to $hithole Blue Commy states...wonder why?

Also, of the 6 Blues on the list...most are closer to purple than true blue. Again, wonder why that is?

a statistical pile of garbage.....really? middle class is households making $35K-$100K? bullshit

Offline Mesaclone

your claims are without basis.....but feel free to keep repeating it......

there are roughly 4 million millionaire house holds in the collective group of CA,NY,IL,NJ,PA,MA,MD.....about 7.5% of all households.....it's more than a few hands

why don't you try getting your facts straight before trying to express an understanding of something you apparently have no clue about

Odd that you would cite a stat that reinforces my argument...and follow it up by claiming my facts aren't straight. You wouldn't happen to be a millenial would you...because that would explain a LOT.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

a statistical pile of garbage.....really? middle class is households making $35K-$100K? bullshit

Again, you make the equivalent of an "Oh yah. Well same to you and more of it." argument.

Do better.

Offline Night Hides Not

https://www.businessinsider.com/top-states-american-dream-middle-class-ranked-2018-10

Top 25 places to live for middle class Americans:

19 of the top 25 are Red States. Go figure. No one wants to move to $hithole Blue Commy states...wonder why?

Also, of the 6 Blues on the list...most are closer to purple than true blue. Again, wonder why that is?

Texas only at #20? Most of the states with better rankings are low population states. Nothing against them personally, of course, but give Texas it's due. IMO, there is no state doing a better job at keeping pace with infrastructure than Texas.

It's tough, it seems like new highways are outdated shortly after completion, thanks to the continuing influx of new residents. For example, North Texas averages upwards of 150,000 new residents every year, we're over 7 million total population.

BTW, I love the things I've seen and done in states like Wyoming and Utah. If it weren't so far from family, I'd retire in Kanab or Cody in a heartbeat. Hell, I can't even convince my wife to relocate to the Hill Country, lol.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

Again, you make the equivalent of an "Oh yah. Well same to you and more of it." argument.

Do better.

Do better?   :rolling:

You can't get much better from a liberal troll.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
your claims are without basis.....but feel free to keep repeating it......

there are roughly 4 million millionaire house holds in the collective group of CA,NY,IL,NJ,PA,MA,MD.....about 7.5% of all households.....it's more than a few hands

why don't you try getting your facts straight before trying to express an understanding of something you apparently have no clue about

And, you @BlueHammer might want to start presenting rational arguments and quit with the baseless insults. First of all it makes you look like you may know what you are talking about, and secondly, you might be able to hang around a bit longer.  Looks like it's going to be a short stay right now.

Offline BlueHammer

Odd that you would cite a stat that reinforces my argument...and follow it up by claiming my facts aren't straight. You wouldn't happen to be a millenial would you...because that would explain a LOT.

it reinforced nothing of yours......

I am not a millenial......but I did serve my country

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Just because you live in a state that taxes you to the point you have almost nothing doesn't meant people who don't live where you do aren't capable of that kind of income.

If it's garbage...prove it wrong.  Back up your assertion.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Texas only at #20? Most of the states with better rankings are low population states. Nothing against them personally, of course, but give Texas it's due. IMO, there is no state doing a better job at keeping pace with infrastructure than Texas.

It's tough, it seems like new highways are outdated shortly after completion, thanks to the continuing influx of new residents. For example, North Texas averages upwards of 150,000 new residents every year, we're over 7 million total population.

BTW, I love the things I've seen and done in states like Wyoming and Utah. If it weren't so far from family, I'd retire in Kanab or Cody in a heartbeat. Hell, I can't even convince my wife to relocate to the Hill Country, lol.

@Night Hides Not Texas gets dragged down by Austin, Houston, El Paso and San Antonio.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And, you @BlueHammer might want to start presenting rational arguments and quit with the baseless insults. First of all it makes you look like you may know what you are talking about, and secondly, you might be able to hang around a bit longer.  Looks like it's going to be a short stay right now.

@Sanguine interesting that the states he listed also heavily tax their citizens at the state and local level.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Really?  When?  What branch?  What was your MOS/Rate/AFSC?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Really?  When?  What branch?  What was your MOS/Rate/AFSC?

He didn't say in what capacity.  He could mean that he paid his taxes.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He didn't say in what capacity.  He could mean that he paid his taxes.

Well in that case I guess I served too!  wink777

Offline Mesaclone

As did I and MANY on this site. Not sure what point you’re hoping to make with that statement but being a Vet does not free you from having to present ideas in a logical manner. Nor does it necessarily make you more or less patriotic than other folks on this board.

When, with whom, and where did you fight...please be specific.

Offline BlueHammer

Do better.

there's not much one can do with the garbage you spew

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
there's not much one can do with the garbage you spew

Sooo...about your military career...What was your MOS/Rate/AFSC?

Offline BlueHammer

As did I and MANY on this site. Not sure what point you’re hoping to make with that statement but being a Vet does not free you from having to present ideas in a logical manner. Nor does it necessarily make you more or less patriotic than other folks on this board.

When, with whom, and where did you fight...please be specific.

6/1983 - 6/1986
navy (rotc)
uss ticonderoga

6/1986 - 6/1994
twi - mit lincoln labs

Offline BlueHammer

Sooo...about your military career...What was your MOS/Rate/AFSC?

yes.....right after you give me your life story

I answered someone else

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I answered someone else

*****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I answered someone else

SFC/E-7

46Z4OR8

Basic Training at Ft. Sill Oklahoma and AIT at Ft. Benjamin Harrison (both in 1992)

Combat tours in Somalia (twice) Afghanistan and Iraq.

Overseas assignments in Germany and South Korea.

CONUS at Ft. Stewart, Ft. Riley, Ft. Myer, VA (The Old Guard), Ft. Knox and Ft. Carson.

Also served 3 years in the Texas Army National Guard at Camp Mabry in Austin.

@BlueHammer Your turn.  And don't repeat that paper thin whatever that was you gave Mescalone.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 05:25:59 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
SFC/E-7

46Z4OR8

Basic Training at Ft. Sill Oklahoma and AIT at Ft. Benjamin Harrison (both in 1992)

CONUS at Ft. Stewart, Ft. Riley, Ft. Myer, VA (The Old Guard), Ft. Knox and Ft. Carson.

@BlueHammer Your turn.  And don't repeat that paper thin whatever that was you gave Mescalone.

Navy ROTC?  That makes Fobbits look like Rangers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline BlueHammer

SFC/E-7

46Z4OR8

ctt2
summer training - nsgl
2 deployments to the mediterranean (1984, 1986)

lt
twi program at lincoln labs
MS in Physics
the rest is not your concern....you're lucky I gave you this

Offline BlueHammer

Navy ROTC?  That makes Fobbits look like Rangers.

just put me in the water

not everybody can be a grunt...if there were only grunts, cannibalism would ensue
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 06:27:18 pm by BlueHammer »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
just put me in the water

not everybody can be a grunt...if there were only grunts, cannibalism would ensue

Cannibalism?  Not content with just rubbishing @txradioguy's service, eh?
I will NOT comply.

Offline BlueHammer

Do better.

middle class household starts at $100K around here