Author Topic: Trump Comes to the Rescue of Former GOP Foe Ted Cruz in “Biggest Stadium in Texas”  (Read 12821 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

GQ?  LOL

So am I reading you correctly and you are saying Ted did not say that at a rally last month?

Offline goodwithagun

No thanks. I'll go to GQ when I wanna know what kind of chinos I should buy.

Chinos? That’s so out. Rompers are the new chinos. Just ask GQ.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Applewood

So am I reading you correctly and you are saying Ted did not say that at a rally last month?

I don't know what he said.  I wasn't there.  But read the rest of the article and the context.  GQ makes it sound like Cruz is desperate.  Horribly biased anti-Cruz, anti-Trump hit piece.  I don't see any evidence that Cruz is desperate or begging for help. 

GQ is on a par with Rolling Stone.  These publications should stick with what they know --men's fashion and rock 'n roll.  We have enough biased, BS media out there.

Online corbe

Ted:  Where's my NRSC matching funds?  I need moore signs!
McConnell: You must publicly ask Trump to Texas, first.
   Ted:  Screw that
McConnell:  It's for your girls, he still tweets, ya know.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

:rolling: :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

:rolling: :silly: :laugh: 88devil :lotsosmileys: ****drummer :lotsosmileys: 88devil  :laugh:  :silly: :rolling:

Offline Hoodat

When I joined TBR, I had no idea that it would be a website where Conservatives are openly mocked.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
When I joined TBR, I had no idea that it would be a website where Conservatives are openly mocked.

It turns out that we have a few stealth democrats in residence.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Ignore these guys.

Online corbe

This is a relatively new side of TBR @Hoodat and an obvious direct result of Trump taking over the GOP.
   I still think Conservatives (whatever the interpretation) are allowed an uncensored voice here, which is more than I can say about a few other sites.

:beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

DITTO!  So, I put those on ignore, if they can't debate with facts.  They think they are clever, I find it boring and childish.

Offline Axeslinger

DITTO!  So, I put those on ignore, if they can't debate with facts.  They think they are clever, I find it boring and childish.
@LegalAmerican I know that English is not your first language...you might want to look up the word “fact” because: 
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline goodwithagun

@LegalAmerican I know that English is not your first language...you might want to look up the word “fact” because: 

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Fantom

This is a relatively new side of TBR @Hoodat and an obvious direct result of Trump taking over the GOP.
   I still think Conservatives (whatever the interpretation) are allowed an uncensored voice here, which is more than I can say about a few other sites.

:amen:  Myst runs an honest site, reminds me I need to ante up. This is a place that needs to endure.

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

"They not democrats.  They're anarchists."  ...DCPatriot - 2015
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Take your sanctimony and stuff it up your ass. All you jackasses were seal clapping Ted when he made a jerk of himself at the Convention. Fast forward two years and now Ted is flailing in an election that should have been wrapped up the day after the Primary results. Now everyone has to bail Ted out and take resources away from NY and PA, two states that have a possibility to flip to Red. He should be mocked.

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

@Frank Cannon
@sneakypete

I don't see where Ted Cruz is "flailing."  I just looked at a few recent polls which say, at worst, that the two candidates are neck and neck.  Cruz is hardly desperate.  But I do think that Trump's presence will help Cruz immensely and push him over the top.  Besides, it's the least Trump could do for a foe he savaged mercilessly in the primaries (to the point of spreading lies and disinformation), but who since has offered himself as his strongest ally in the senate.  Cruz swallowed his pride and humbled himself before the Great One.  Such loyalty should be reciprocated, but I've noticed that while Trump has demanded loyalty from others, he does not always feel obligated to return that loyalty.  That is wrong. 

If Trump does not do his part to help Cruz and Cruz loses, Trump will have lost the best fighter he has in the senate for advancing his supposed agenda.  If Trump really wants to keep all those promises he made to the voters, he would be out there doing his part to get Ted re-elected.

Online libertybele

@Frank Cannon
@sneakypete

I don't see where Ted Cruz is "flailing."  I just looked at a few recent polls which say, at worst, that the two candidates are neck and neck.  Cruz is hardly desperate.  But I do think that Trump's presence will help Cruz immensely and push him over the top.  Besides, it's the least Trump could do for a foe he savaged mercilessly in the primaries (to the point of spreading lies and disinformation), but who since has offered himself as his strongest ally in the senate.  Cruz swallowed his pride and humbled himself before the Great One.  Such loyalty should be reciprocated, but I've noticed that while Trump has demanded loyalty from others, he does not always feel obligated to return that loyalty.  That is wrong. 

If Trump does not do his part to help Cruz and Cruz loses, Trump will have lost the best fighter he has in the senate for advancing his supposed agenda. If Trump really wants to keep all those promises he made to the voters, he would be out there doing his part to get Ted re-elected.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mesaclone

Huh. I was once dragged over the coals here for mentioning the same thing...back during the 2016 election. Though I might add...experience here has taught me that NT's and Dems frequently behave in an identical manner regarding our Republican President, so they can appear indistinguishable at times.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline aligncare

Huh. I was once dragged over the coals here for mentioning the same thing...back during the 2016 election. Though I might add...experience here has taught me that NT's and Dems frequently behave in an identical manner regarding our Republican President, so they can appear indistinguishable at times.

Yes, I quite remember that time. And you are also quite right about the indistinguishability of the anti Trumper’s diatribes. I just know that in my support of President Trump, I’m on the side of America and the constitution, the same side as Donald Trump.

Pro Trump = Pro America and anti Left.

It’s as plain as the large Roman nose on my face.

Offline Hoodat

Going by that statement, it is clear that @LegalAmerican is asking me to put him/her on 'Ignore'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Though I might add...experience here has taught me that NT's and Dems frequently behave in an identical manner regarding our Republican President, so they can appear indistinguishable at times.

Projection.

It's ForeverTrump®s applauding and justifying deficit spending of trillions, justifying higher taxes and punitive measures to change behavior, advocating Protectionism, advocating and demanding an Internet/Media Fairness Doctrine, suggesting the GOP abandon it's stances on homosexual marriage, free trade and drugs.

Which makes THEM indistinguishable from Democrats.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Projection.

It's ForeverTrump®s applauding and justifying deficit spending of trillions, justifying higher taxes and punitive measures to change behavior, advocating Protectionism, advocating and demanding an Internet/Media Fairness Doctrine, suggesting the GOP abandon it's stances on homosexual marriage, free trade and drugs.

Which makes THEM indistinguishable from Democrats.

Like I said.  You're a dangerous zealot. 

GET OFF MY LAWN!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Like I said.  You're a dangerous zealot. 

GET OFF MY LAWN![/size]

More projection.

For the record, this board  'aint your lawn bub.

But be my guest to try and push me off of it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775