Author Topic: Trump on possible Kerry 2020 White House bid: 'I should only be so lucky'  (Read 812 times)

Online corbe

Trump on possible Kerry 2020 White House bid: 'I should only be so lucky'

By Michael Burke - 09/03/18 03:17 PM EDT

President Trump on Monday tweeted that he would be “so lucky” if former Secretary of State John Kerry launched a White House bid to challenge Trump in 2020.

“I see that John Kerry, the father of the now terminated Iran deal, is thinking of running for President. I should only be so lucky - although the field that is currently assembling looks really good - FOR ME!” Trump tweeted.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/404838-trump-on-kerrys-possible-2020-white-house-bid-i-should-only-be-so
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump on possible Kerry 2020 White House bid: 'I should only be so lucky'
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 08:46:44 pm »
Trump is correct on this, and if Kerry is stoopit enough to do it, Trump will tie the failed Iran deal around Kerry's neck like the albatross that it is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 08:51:55 pm »
   Absolutely @Cyber Liberty and more importantly, to me anyway, I'm OK with his trolling Kerry, perhaps, I'm coming around.  wink777
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 10:55:51 pm »
   Absolutely @Cyber Liberty and more importantly, to me anyway, I'm OK with his trolling Kerry, perhaps, I'm coming around.  wink777

While I'm not always a fan of Trump's trolling, top level smarmy liberal douches like Kerry should always and evermore get both barrels, any time the opportunity is available.
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 11:06:56 pm »

He would absolutely destroy John Kerry.   Would love to see it.  However, I don't think the Democrats are that desperate.

That said, whomever they choose, they're going down.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 11:14:31 pm »
I need some Ketchup for my fry's Mr. Heinz
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 11:15:32 pm »
He would absolutely destroy John Kerry.   Would love to see it.  However, I don't think the Democrats are that desperate.

That said, whomever they choose, they're going down.

Kerry's 2004 run was a desperation move.  Screamin' Howie disintegrated in Iowa.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 11:26:38 pm »
   It looked rather precarious there for awhile.  Thankfully the Swift Boat Vets stepped up and made a big difference.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2018, 11:28:29 pm »
   It looked rather precarious there for awhile.  Thankfully the Swift Boat Vets stepped up and made a big difference.

IIRC, GWB beat him by over 5M votes.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 11:54:56 pm »

Every time I would mention Kerry's name back in the day, I would put (thank you, Swift Boat Vets) in Parenthesis.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 11:56:11 pm »
Trump on possible Kerry 2020 White House bid: 'I should only be so lucky'

By Michael Burke - 09/03/18 03:17 PM EDT

President Trump on Monday tweeted that he would be “so lucky” if former Secretary of State John Kerry launched a White House bid to challenge Trump in 2020.

“I see that John Kerry, the father of the now terminated Iran deal, is thinking of running for President. I should only be so lucky - although the field that is currently assembling looks really good - FOR ME!” Trump tweeted.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/404838-trump-on-kerrys-possible-2020-white-house-bid-i-should-only-be-so

Kerry would be a disaster but so would Biden and everyone else whose name has been floated around.  Who do they have?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2018, 01:03:21 am »

@corbe

You don't have to compromise any of your principles or back up an Inch to be OK with Kerry getting bit where he sits.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2018, 01:11:03 am »
IIRC, GWB beat him by over 5M votes.

Remember it being a very strange day.  Drudge and other news outlets were reporting that afternoon that  exit polling was showing a Kerry victory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.