Author Topic: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?  (Read 19774 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2018, 04:32:54 pm »
The individual was pinged by me before I started this thread, and Myst was notified.

I also consider it "good manners" to not make unsubstantiated accusations on a public forum. I think we all can agree on that, right @Emjay ?

It's a bit of an oxymoron to talk manners on this forum @Night Hides Not and it is particularly annoying to be corrected by someone who started this odious thread.

@Chosen Daughter posted a diatribe about someone CD called 'SHE'  in capital letters. 

It is a bit of a peeve with me when people refer to 'she' and 'her' in their posts.  Yes, it is courteous to name the people to whom you refer and it should be a rule.

So, I will ask again, and would appreciate an honest answer.  Who is 'SHE?'
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2018, 04:43:58 pm »
NeverTrumpers are not going to vote Trump. They would have preferred Hillary to Trump. They claim
to be conservative and then urge people to vote for the Marxist Democrats! Total hypocrites.

Utter BS, and you know it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2018, 05:01:19 pm »
I don't care if you are intellectually honest or not.  For my part, your hypocrisy is driving me away from President Trump.

I am not a Never Trumper, as has been stated many times on this forum, but your willingness to elect what you call a dirty, rotten scoundrel to the Senate sure makes me look that way.   To you.

@Cyber Liberty

That's where I am, too.  I made a serious effort to be fair to Trump.  Not only was it dismissed, but I still received regular screeches of "Never Trump".  The most recent one, a not-so-veiled accusation that I support abortion, was the kicker for me.  To hell with wasting my time being fair to him. 

I've said for some time that his fans are worse than Trump himself.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2018, 05:26:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

That's where I am, too.  I made a serious effort to be fair to Trump.  Not only was it dismissed, but I still received regular screeches of "Never Trump".  The most recent one, a not-so-veiled accusation that I support abortion, was the kicker for me.  To hell with wasting my time being fair to him. 

I've said for some time that his fans are worse than Trump himself.

Same here.  I've done my best to give him the accolades when earned, but the zealots here do their best to make me want to despise him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2018, 05:40:59 pm »
It's a bit of an oxymoron to talk manners on this forum @Night Hides Not and it is particularly annoying to be corrected by someone who started this odious thread.

@Chosen Daughter posted a diatribe about someone CD called 'SHE'  in capital letters. 

It is a bit of a peeve with me when people refer to 'she' and 'her' in their posts.  Yes, it is courteous to name the people to whom you refer and it should be a rule.

So, I will ask again, and would appreciate an honest answer.  Who is 'SHE?'

Since you will not scroll back up yourself to find out who "she" is, I will let you know.

It is @LegalAmerican ........... who has been in attack mode from her first post on this forum, and has made this accusation about Cruz.

THAT is the reason for this "odious" thread, and LA is the person toward whom your anger should be directed.

Not the man who is merely asking for evidence that her accusation is true.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2018, 05:42:13 pm »
Same here.  I've done my best to give him the accolades when earned, but the zealots here do their best to make me want to despise him.

Well it was indeed his rabid unhinged fanbase that absolutely killed any possible inclination for me to support anything Trump does.

Had I not been invested in the Constitution Party last election - and if I had been considering holding my nose to vote Trump just to stop Hildabeast - Trump's MAGA hordes would have certainly killed-off of the notion of voting for Trump and I would have ended up writing in a candidate or sitting home were I ignorant about what else is out there to begin supporting.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2018, 05:47:47 pm »
Since you will not scroll back up yourself to find out who "she" is, I will let you know.

It is @LegalAmerican ........... who has been in attack mode from her first post on this forum, and has made this accusation about Cruz.

THAT is the reason for this "odious" thread, and LA is the person toward whom your anger should be directed.

Not the man who is merely asking for evidence that her accusation is true.

I didn't even know "Legal American" was a she.  But I do know who posted the thread that should never have been posted.

But thanks for the clarification.  We are not all mind readers and I am obviously not as up to date on Legal American as you are.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #207 on: August 22, 2018, 05:49:45 pm »
No ma'am, and we're nearing two full days since I started the thread. Notice I have laid off the snark, and tried to keep the thread on topic...and I admit to being a notorious thread hijacker. 

For those of you trying to obfuscate, please stay on the thread topic. You can start your own threads if you so desire.

The topic at hand is whether or not Senator Cruz was on a DC Madam's List. No one has brought any evidence that ever happened, yet it has been posited more than once in the past week by a Trump supporter.

What we have seen is how Trump and supporters deal with an issue: when the facts are not on your side, change the conversation and issue personal attacks against those who are not fully on the Trump Train.

Did you scare her off? I don't see her on the Member's List.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #208 on: August 22, 2018, 05:53:34 pm »
I didn't even know "Legal American" was a she.  But I do know who posted the thread that should never have been posted.

But thanks for the clarification.  We are not all mind readers and I am obviously not as up to date on Legal American as you are.

Why the snark?  What you needed to know was right here on the thread.  I'm not "up to date" on anyone any more than you are, but I can read.....

Sheesh.....  **nononono*

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #209 on: August 22, 2018, 06:24:13 pm »
Why the snark?  What you needed to know was right here on the thread.  I'm not "up to date" on anyone any more than you are, but I can read.....

Sheesh.....  **nononono*

I did go back and read the thread and it was tedious.  I may have scanned some of it.

As for 'snark' I have to use all of mine up today because Hurricane Lane is headed for us and we will probably lose electricity tomorrow.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #210 on: August 22, 2018, 06:29:22 pm »
I did go back and read the thread and it was tedious.  I may have scanned some of it.

As for 'snark' I have to use all of mine up today because Hurricane Lane is headed for us and we will probably lose electricity tomorrow.

I was reading that @Emjay, and understand that it's very rare for a F5 to hit Hawaii.  Are you all battened down and ready?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #211 on: August 22, 2018, 06:36:42 pm »
I was reading that @Emjay, and understand that it's very rare for a F5 to hit Hawaii.  Are you all battened down and ready?

Hah @Sanguine.  I'm looking for the hatches right now so that I can batten them down.

Yes, very rare ... think it last happened in '92 but this one seems to be dangerously close and is supposed to hit Maui tomorrow evening with at least high winds.  Everyone in Kihei was at Safeway yesterday grabbing the bottled water and canned goods.  My biggest fear is electricity.

It's hard for me to live without it even for a day. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #212 on: August 22, 2018, 06:38:43 pm »
Hah @Sanguine.  I'm looking for the hatches right now so that I can batten them down.

Yes, very rare ... think it last happened in '92 but this one seems to be dangerously close and is supposed to hit Maui tomorrow evening with at least high winds.  Everyone in Kihei was at Safeway yesterday grabbing the bottled water and canned goods.  My biggest fear is electricity.

But, you've got plenty of water and some food stored?  And, you've got family there too, right?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #213 on: August 22, 2018, 06:39:20 pm »

Sorry about that.

Be safe!

(Praying for you and yours!)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:53:15 pm by musiclady »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #214 on: August 22, 2018, 06:39:52 pm »

@Emjay Dittos to what @Sanguine said about Lane.  My brother lives on Oahu, and from what I can see, Maui is in a lot more danger.  My prayers are with you and the cute puppy dogs!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #215 on: August 22, 2018, 06:45:52 pm »
But, you've got plenty of water and some food stored?  And, you've got family there too, right?

Yes.  My daughter and son-in-law live next door.  We're walking distance to the ocean but I think we're okay. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #216 on: August 22, 2018, 06:47:06 pm »
Yes.  My daughter and son-in-law live next door.  We're walking distance to the ocean but I think we're okay.

Let us know how you are as soon as you can.  I'll be worrying about you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #217 on: August 22, 2018, 06:53:11 pm »
Let us know how you are as soon as you can.  I'll be worrying about you.

Thanks so much @Sanguine   I'm sure we'll be fine.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #218 on: August 22, 2018, 06:53:13 pm »

Please keep us posted. Hurricanes are so unpredictable.

I made you a hurricane thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,329018.msg1774261/topicseen.html#msg1774261

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #219 on: August 22, 2018, 06:54:41 pm »
@Emjay Dittos to what @Sanguine said about Lane.  My brother lives on Oahu, and from what I can see, Maui is in a lot more danger.  My prayers are with you and the cute puppy dogs!

Thanks so much @Cyber Liberty ... Fortunately, the doggies haven't a care in the world and I bought dog food at Safeway yesterday!! 888high58888

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2018, 06:55:33 pm »
Sorry about that.

Be safe!

(Praying for you and yours!)

Thank you @musiclady   I am praying also.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2018, 07:11:03 pm »

On the bright side...it will cool off all the lava.  :laugh:

On a serious note...please be safe.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 07:16:32 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2018, 07:13:49 pm »
@Emjay
Hang in there and be safe!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2018, 08:27:59 pm »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2018, 08:29:38 pm »
On the bright side...it will cool off all the lava.  :laugh:

On a serious note...please be safe.

Thanks, @txradioguy   The lava is all on the Big Island (Hawaii) and Lane seems determined to bypass the Big Island in favor of the little island next door (Maui).