Author Topic: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?  (Read 19840 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Ted Cruz - Madam's List?
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2018, 05:24:46 am »
None taken @GrouchoTex   Sometimes I lose my sense of humor on these threads.

It's been a long strange day....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2018, 05:36:23 am »
I have a list of his accomplishments but won't waste them on an NTer

Only an AT would find $3T trivial.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2018, 05:38:39 am »
Only an AT would find $3T trivial.

@catfish1957   Only a NT would find Trump personally responsible for the deficit.  It's been building for a long time.  And Trump has created a growing economy with a lot of job creation.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DB

« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2018, 05:46:28 am »
@catfish1957   Only a NT would find Trump personally responsible for the deficit.  It's been building for a long time.  And Trump has created a growing economy with a lot of job creation.

It is pretty damn easy to make the economy hum if you cut taxes and pour in trillions in borrowed/printed money.

It is unsustainable and we'll pay a heavy price for not cutting spending later.

So enjoy the party while it lasts.

Offline DB

« Reply #129 on: August 22, 2018, 05:47:45 am »

And one more thing. The GOP is responsible for the extreme spending and Trump is the head of the GOP.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #130 on: August 22, 2018, 05:59:27 am »

I am not blaming him for the first $19T, but the newly added $3T sure the hell is his.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #131 on: August 22, 2018, 06:00:10 am »
I have a list of his accomplishments but won't waste them on an NTer

Always an excuse.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #132 on: August 22, 2018, 06:04:48 am »
Always an excuse.

Right behind "He's not Hillary"

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #133 on: August 22, 2018, 06:06:46 am »
I am not blaming him for the first $19T, but the newly added $3T sure the hell is his.

A fair assessment.
It is the same one we have judged all others before him by.
Their term, their debt.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #134 on: August 22, 2018, 06:07:22 am »
It is pretty damn easy to make the economy hum if you cut taxes and pour in trillions in borrowed/printed money.

In one ear and out the other...
The principles of fiscal Conservatism mean nothing here.
A hardy few understand you, but the rest wouldn't admit it even if they could understand.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2018, 06:16:59 am »

I've noticed that the MSM has been relatively quiet about the financial debacle a few thousand miles south of us.

Continued faith into a spiraling deficit driven fiat economy is a recipe for disaster.  The 95% of the country with their ostrich heads in the sand will not understand when it happens.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2018, 06:18:54 am »
In one ear and out the other...
The principles of fiscal Conservatism mean nothing here.

Worse than nothing, it is as despised and held in the same kind of contempt that your average liberal Leftist does, as well as the burgeoning hatred and ridicule flung by self-identifying Conservatives at those who actually espouse the principles that they will not surrender in order to accolade Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2018, 06:24:28 am »
Worse than nothing, it is as despised and held in the same kind of contempt that your average liberal Leftist does, as well as the burgeoning hatred and ridicule flung by self-identifying Conservatives at those who actually espouse the principles that they will not surrender in order to accolade Trump.

As late as 20 years ago, the bedrock of conservatism was financial restraint via lower taxes and reduced government spending.  We now appear to be in the extreme minority.  Hate to be Doom and Gloom, but MAGA my ass.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2018, 12:35:43 pm »
@musiclady   It is considered good manners to name the person you are criticizing.  Who is 'SHE?'

The individual was pinged by me before I started this thread, and Myst was notified.

I also consider it "good manners" to not make unsubstantiated accusations on a public forum. I think we all can agree on that, right @Emjay ?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2018, 12:55:04 pm »
Of course not.  All of the Trumpanian false accusations against Cruz is how Trump beat him; that, and Trump has a ton of money and dominated the press, etc.  However, that's in the past.  The main objective right now is to get Cruz re-elected. Hopefully Trump will man up and help this fine Senator.  IMHO, Trump owes him one.

Bull, Cruz ran the dirtiest campaign I ever saw. Lied his ass off and totally blew any chance he ever
had. He proved himself to be a lying scum bag. But even a lying scum bag is better then a Democrat
so I will be voting for Ted this nov.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2018, 12:55:46 pm »
with a lot of job creation.

The U6 unemployment rate and the jobs participation rate numbers would disagree with you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2018, 12:58:51 pm »
How in the HELL has he been decent? Start with 3T in spending in the last half year.

Blame the House of Representatives, all spending bills originate there. The president can't spend a
dime on his own.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2018, 01:03:44 pm »

Blame Bush for the deficit. Clinton gave Bush a balanced budget the Bush blew it. Obama gave
Trump trillions in debt. Let's see what Trump leaves to the next president.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2018, 01:03:50 pm »
@musiclady   It is considered good manners to name the person you are criticizing.  Who is 'SHE?'

“She “ has been referenced multiple times on this thread (and is the reason for this thread).

There didn’t seem to be a need to mention it again.

The point was that this is not referencing old news.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2018, 01:06:00 pm »
 :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2018, 01:09:09 pm »
Bull, Cruz ran the dirtiest campaign I ever saw. Lied his ass off and totally blew any chance he ever
had. He proved himself to be a lying scum bag. But even a lying scum bag is better then a Democrat

So, it's OK for TX to have a filthy liar for a Senator?  What happened to "drain the swamp?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2018, 01:20:35 pm »
So, it's OK for TX to have a filthy liar for a Senator?  What happened to "drain the swamp?"

Like the myth about Ted Cruz running a dirty campaign...that was and is a lie as well.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2018, 01:44:32 pm »
Blame the House of Representatives, all spending bills originate there. The president can't spend a
dime on his own.

If it is a runaway congress, his veto would have caused them to override and thus take the blame. But he signed it with a whimper. He owns it.

Silver Pines

« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2018, 01:45:10 pm »

@jpsb

This is why conspiracy theories take off among some on the right.  We’re a gullible bunch (something I never knew before this election). 

Repeat something, and if those conservatives want to believe it, they will.  No amount of facts will budge them.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2018, 01:45:10 pm »
The individual was pinged by me before I started this thread, and Myst was notified.

I also consider it "good manners" to not make unsubstantiated accusations on a public forum. I think we all can agree on that, right @Emjay ?

And there hasn't been a single word from any anti-Cruz poster to back up the spurious accusations with facts, has there?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.