Author Topic: Stage four of Trump Derangement Syndrome: Identifying the progress of a disease  (Read 10452 times)

Offline RoosGirl

You can’t be THAT desperate!   :rolling:

LOL  @bigheadfred seems to think I am.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I'm kind of curious about whether this "disease" needs to be eradicated.

Political dissent that is declared to be a mental disorder ALWAYS requires eradication.  Usually at the behest of the state's saluting goose-stepping monkeys.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

I'm reminded of nazi propaganda warning of the Jewish "Disease" that was infecting Europe.

And for Trumpers sure to complain about being compared to nazis, you're the ones using nazi terminology and calling us a disease.

It doesn't matter what they say first...... it's always our fault because, after all, we are diseased.   *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Night Hides Not

That's not very nice of you to say about me.

@RoosGirl , my comment was directed @bigheadfred.

Tschuss!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@RoosGirl , my comment was directed @bigheadfred.

Tschuss!

It's hard to tell, now that Fred looks like @RoosGirl's somewhat chubbier twin sister.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Speaking of TrDS, thanks for so consistently demonstrating the opposite end of the affliction.  You and yhe others like you always give off this weird vibe of having  a TrDS shrine squirreled away in your basement.  It's weird and uncomfortable.

"She puts the lotion in the basket.........."      :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

Then you got tim

@bigheadfred

(grin)

What happened to your quote?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 06:21:28 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"She puts the lotion in the basket.........."      :laugh:

OK, that made me laugh...

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon You know I loves me a good threadjack, and talking about an e-reader, especially on a thread like this one is A-OK in my book.  I've had my paperwhite for 3 years I think and I love it.

@RoosGirl

Okay, that sounds good.  Until we work our way around to the inevitable beefcake, am I really going to save a lot of money on books this way?

Silver Pines

Hell Fred.  That one couldn't butter bread.

@WineNot

Not for you, baby.  Not even a smear of Country Crock on Great Value white.

But if you ever have luck with a woman and get past that bitterness, come ask me nice.

Offline RoosGirl

OK, that made me laugh...

I don't get it.  :shrug:

Silver Pines

She had you to help her.  Just don't ask @CatherineofAragon to make anything with melted cheese...

*bouche*

@Cyber Liberty

You're right about that!  And yet every other year I have to make the damn broccoli casserole for the family get-together.  I think they get a kick out of that.

Dude, I have been cooking since I was in junior high.  There's no way I let my husband work hard and come home to anything but good food.  For some reason, though, I had never made gravy, and I can't even tell you why.  The longer I went without making it, the longer I thought, forget it.

@RoosGirl's recipe was excellent and I'm very grateful for her help. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

That makes it even funnier!    :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

@RoosGirl

Okay, that sounds good.  Until we work our way around to the inevitable beefcake, am I really going to save a lot of money on books this way?

Save money?  I have no idea.  Probably if you were in the habit of buying hardbacks.  Or, if you read a lot and get Kindle Unlimited.  But, it stays charged for just about ever, especially if you keep it in airplane mode except for buying new books, and it's very convenient not having to store a library of hard copies and easy to take with you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@RoosGirl

You betcha.  New books that are $25-30 are available at Amazon Kindle for $9.99.  Old classis books are $.99, and I frequently see books given away for free for Kindle.  I got all of Matt Braken's books for free, and also the 8-volume biography of Winston Churchill.  Free, and it's in your hand instantly.  If you got the Whisper link option, it's instantly at the beach.  Data transfer price is built in to the Kindle.  You can also sample books, where you can get the first pages for free and decide then if you want to buy the whole book.

There are also third-part places that offer old books for free, but require WiFi to get them.  Oh, Amazon runs a lending library too.
I will NOT comply.

Silver Pines

@RoosGirl

"Silence Of The Lambs".....that guy is a serial killer who make suits out of human skin.  He has a girl in a hole in his basement and makes her apply lotion to keep her hide in good shape. 

Offline RoosGirl

That makes it even funnier!    :cool:

Had to look it up.  I get it now.  You're a transvestite, serial killer with a chubby girl hidden in your basement.

Silver Pines

You betcha.  New books that are $25-30 are available at Amazon Kindle for $9.99.  Old classis books are $.99, and I frequently see books given away for free for Kindle.  I got all of Matt Braken's books for free, and also the 8-volume biography of Winston Churchill.  Free, and it's in your hand instantly.  If you got the Whisper link option, it's instantly at the beach.  Data transfer price is built in to the Kindle.  You can also sample books, where you can get the first pages for free and decide then if you want to buy the whole book.

There are also third-part places that offer old books for free, but require WiFi to get them.  Oh, Amazon runs a lending library too.

@Cyber Liberty

Oh, they do?  I didn't even know about that.  I could read and free up space as I go. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Oh, they do?  I didn't even know about that.  I could read and free up space as I go.

I think you will find storage space is not an issue.  My Kindle could hold a few thousand books.
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A LONG time ago my dad told me something.

He said all of his life he had been told tomorrow was the end of the world. And if you didn't do things their way, if you didn't think like them, act like them, follow them, you will be an outcast. The lunatic fringe. Shunned.

But, he said, you go live your life, think your thoughts, speak your mind, and make your decisions.

And ...

NEVER LET THE BASTARDS WIN.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
A LONG time ago my dad told me something.

He said all of his life he had been told tomorrow was the end of the world. And if you didn't do things their way, if you didn't think like them, act like them, follow them, you will be an outcast. The lunatic fringe. Shunned.

But, he said, you go live your life, think your thoughts, speak your mind, and make your decisions.

And ...

NEVER LET THE BASTARDS WIN.
@bigheadfred
Today we're told that if you don't vote for this or that or the other political candidate it'll be the end of the world,
or at least the country, what's left of it. Or, if you didn't vote for this or that or the other political candidate, it'll
be your fault if their hero/heroine didn't get elected to save what's left of the country---even if you got to
vote "none of the above."

« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 06:59:43 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Give me a second, @EasyAce

Still walking down memory lane.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Give me a second, @EasyAce

Still walking down memory lane.

You sure you didn't get the wrong sides? ;)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You sure you didn't get the wrong sides? ;)

Yep. I am sure.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred
Today we're told that if you don't vote for this or that or the other political candidate it'll be the end of the world,
or at least the country, what's left of it. Or, if you didn't vote for this or that or the other political candidate, it'll
be your fault if their hero/heroine didn't get elected to save what's left of the country---even if you got to
vote "none of the above."

It is syncretic pantheism.