Author Topic: Stage four of Trump Derangement Syndrome: Identifying the progress of a disease  (Read 10444 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, except that she's right.

No, she is not.  And you know it.   **nononono*

Offline goodwithagun

No, she is not.  And you know it.   **nononono*

You’re disagreement with that statement is fake news; therefore, you are wrong.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

Yeah, except that she's right.

RiV continuously tries to "prove" that when I tell the truth about some forum member's behavior that it is somehow unchristian of me.  Oy.   *****rollingeyes*****

It's a desperate and hackneyed attempt to smear me, but fortunately I only see the silliness when other people quote her.

I'm surprised she doesn't know yet that I never, ever, ever respond to her pings.   She remains my only permanent "Ignore."

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
RiV continuously tries to "prove" that when I tell the truth about some forum member's behavior that it is somehow unchristian of me.  Oy.   *****rollingeyes*****

It's a desperate and hackneyed attempt to smear me, but fortunately I only see the silliness when other people quote her.

I'm surprised she doesn't know yet that I never, ever, ever respond to her pings.   She remains my only permanent "Ignore."

I know who's correct about this.  I was on the front lines during the Great Migration.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

You’re disagreement with that statement is fake news; therefore, you are wrong.

Good for you for trying to glom onto the efforts to diminish the fake news industry.   You've got the words right, just not their meaning.

But bless your heart for the effort @goodwithagun .

...I'm surprised she doesn't know yet that I never, ever, ever respond to her pings.   She remains my only permanent "Ignore."

But you sure in hell read them @musiclady  .... and that's all I want.   888blackhat

Offline musiclady

I know who's correct about this.  I was on the front lines during the Great Migration.

And I observed the vile 'reception' you got from a handful of inhospitable Briefers.

It was embarrassing for many of us to see how badly you were treated and the awful names you were called.

I'm just glad that so many of you stayed after the beating you took (albeit from only a few).

You have contributed great things to this still great forum. :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good for you for trying to glom onto the efforts to diminish the fake news industry.   You've got the words right, just not their meaning.

:dighole:

Offline corbe

Is there any place in your big ol heart @Right_in_Virginia for those of us that have took the effort to, at least at this late time, start walking towards the Trump Train Station, uphill, in the snow?   
    Sure, we're camped right outside and discussing whether we should just burn the whole damn thing down and start over, but hey I least were closer to the train, as you prefer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

No no no! I don’t like what you’ve typed; therefore, you have created fake news. According to the Cult a l’Orange that’s totes legit.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline corbe

No no no! I don’t like what you’ve typed; therefore, you have created fake news. According to the Cult a l’Orange that’s totes legit.

Your hellary panties are showing again @goodwithagun
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

Your hellary panties are showing again @goodwithagun

I’ll never wear granny panties, even when I’m a granny!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And I observed the vile 'reception' you got from a handful of inhospitable Briefers.

It was embarrassing for many of us to see how badly you were treated and the awful names you were called.

I'm just glad that so many of you stayed after the beating you took (albeit from only a few).

You have contributed great things to this still great forum. :beer:

Personally, I'm not that great a shake (and didn't take that much trouble), but I'm mighty proud of the people I helped get through the door, and the friends who helped by watching TOS threads for folks who were about to get kicked out to invite them here.  Most are still regulars at The Lounge.

I'll take that beer!

:beer:
 :happyny: :happyny:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 04:06:37 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Personally, I'm not that great a shake (and didn't take that much trouble), but I'm mighty proud of the people I helped get through the door, and the friends who helped by watching TOS threads for folks who were about to get kicked out to invite them here.  Most are still regulars at The Lounge.

I'll take that beer!

:beer:
 :happyny: :happyny:

Here!  Have another.....   :beer: 

:happyny: :happyny: :happyny:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Here!  Have another.....   :beer: 

:happyny: :happyny: :happyny:

Thanks!  It will help me forget all the friends that are gone because they couldn't take any more of the dross and left for nicer fora.

:happyny: ^-^ ^-^
I will NOT comply.

Offline musiclady

Thanks!  It will help me forget all the friends that are gone because they couldn't take any more of the dross and left for nicer fora.

:happyny: ^-^ ^-^

Incidentally, you are very wrong.  You have made a GREAT contribution here, and I thank you for that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Incidentally, you are very wrong.  You have made a GREAT contribution here, and I thank you for that.

888blushing8888

If I look good, it's only because I'm standing on the shoulders of giants.  Thank you for the kind words, nicemusiclady!
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
888blushing8888

If I look good, it's only because I'm standing on the shoulders of giants.  Thank you for the kind words, nicemusiclady!
@Cyber Liberty
You, my friend, are one of the giants here.

The problem is that there are those here and elsewhere who stand on the shoulders of giants only to pee
down their collars.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline musiclady

888blushing8888

You are most welcome, my friend.

I only speak the truth, and never give undeserved compliments.  ^-^

Offline aligncare

Loved the last few high jacked pages brimming with commenters displaying that they indeed resemble the original subject topic. Thanks for helping us prove it...we couldn’t have done it without NeverTrumpers who just can’t help themselves.

BTW, Happy New Year everyone! Counting down to 2018 and the wonderful Trumpian year ahead! May the blessings of Trump’s America be upon you, too. Wink wink.

Offline RoosGirl

Loved the last few high jacked pages brimming with commenters displaying that they indeed resemble the original subject topic. Thanks for helping us prove it...we couldn’t have done it without NeverTrumpers who just can’t help themselves.

BTW, Happy New Year everyone! Counting down to 2018 and the wonderful Trumpian year ahead! May the blessings of Trump’s America be upon you, too. Wink wink.

Speaking of TrDS, thanks for so consistently demonstrating the opposite end of the affliction.  You and yhe others like you always give off this weird vibe of having  a TrDS shrine squirreled away in your basement.  It's weird and uncomfortable.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I'm kind of curious about whether this "disease" needs to be eradicated.

Offline RoosGirl

It seems clear to me that some people believe it does.  That's the other weird and uncomfortable part of the opposite end of the spectrum of symptoms of TrDS.

Silver Pines

Hijacking?  I think so.  Mucho Appreciado.  If the roaches don't do it, maybe stimulating talk will get it done.

I've been thinking about a Paperwhite.  I was looking at an Oasis, too.  I want a larger screen than what's offered for Oasis, so I am going back to looking at the Paperwhites.  I really liked the Kindles I've had, with the E-paper.  If you're going to read outside, it's far superior to the Fire I have now.

Trouble I had with the Kindle was I'd take it with me to read at Dr's offices (I had a stretch there where I had to spend FAR too much time in waiting rooms), and every time I took it out to read it, people would start asking me questions about it.

@Cyber Liberty

A little self-awareness always comes in handy.  You’d think people might figure you want to READ when you have your READER out.

This is my first e-reader ever!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

And end the fritinancy?

Balderdash!

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley