Author Topic: Stage four of Trump Derangement Syndrome: Identifying the progress of a disease  (Read 10438 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Ok, fill me in on the cockroaches.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Oceander

LOL!   So, in your head...it's the Trump Supporters here on a 'Conservative' forum with Ronald Reagan on our masthead...that are "sabotaging this forum"??

Stop Bogarting the bong, @Oceander    :laugh:

PS: Furthermore, all I did was respond to YOUR post where you tried to start shit [again] implying that whenever Trump supporters get on a thread, the page views go down.

Carry on, barrister.

/snicker

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

What cockroaches? 

:happyny:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Oceander

DCP calls members with whom he disagrees “cockroaches”, especially new members with whom he disagrees. 

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

Why would I do that?  I need them to monetize the place, you know, like with ads for Trumpy Bear.

@Oceander

Silver Pines

What cockroaches? 

@Cyber Liberty

I have to avert my eyes from that thing.

Offline RoosGirl

Offline EasyAce

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline goodwithagun

DCP calls members with whom he disagrees “cockroaches”, especially new members with whom he disagrees.

Like school in the summertime  *****rollingeyes*****
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline musiclady

That would be anyone who doesn't worship Trump.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline corbe

She's cute!

@RoosGirl  They all look the same to me, just different hairdo's.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

Any movie on there.  I have to read the book, "The Town" by Faulkner as our literature class starts up again a week from this coming Monday.  I can read with a movie on the TV.

Our weather: we are going to get really cold this coming Saturday, and Sunday we will have freezing drizzle with a temp below freezing.  Dallas/Fort Worth and towns in the greater area, including ours, are already preparing roads for ice.  We won't be out of the house Sunday, Monday, Tuesday due to that.  Monday morning it will be 19 degrees and won't get above freezing, also Tuesday.  I'll be watching AMC movies and reading during this time.  Are you colder than that?

@Victoria33

We're not getting any ice or snow, but this weekend will be in the mid-twenties.  Strangely, we're in a drought right now. 

Be careful and stay warm.  I hope you don't get enough ice to affect the power lines.

I just got a Kindle Paperwhite; I haven't taken the time to explore it, but I need to.  I might do it this weekend.

If you want a good series, you can't go wrong with TURN.  Earlier a friend and I texted while we watched two episodes.   We almost got into an argument.

I'm hijacking, aren't I.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
the cockroaches are disgusting..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Victoria33

We're not getting any ice or snow, but this weekend will be in the mid-twenties.  Strangely, we're in a drought right now. 

Be careful and stay warm.  I hope you don't get enough ice to affect the power lines.

I just got a Kindle Paperwhite; I haven't taken the time to explore it, but I need to.  I might do it this weekend.

If you want a good series, you can't go wrong with TURN.  Earlier a friend and I texted while we watched two episodes.   We almost got into an argument.

I'm hijacking, aren't I.

Hijacking?  I think so.  Mucho Appreciado.  If the roaches don't do it, maybe stimulating talk will get it done.

I've been thinking about a Paperwhite.  I was looking at an Oasis, too.  I want a larger screen than what's offered for Oasis, so I am going back to looking at the Paperwhites.  I really liked the Kindles I've had, with the E-paper.  If you're going to read outside, it's far superior to the Fire I have now.

Trouble I had with the Kindle was I'd take it with me to read at Dr's offices (I had a stretch there where I had to spend FAR too much time in waiting rooms), and every time I took it out to read it, people would start asking me questions about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline EasyAce

The insects, or the people so designated by some here? ;)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
When the big wave of people came over from FR after getting the zot, they spent some time chatting about it in the Refugee thread, where I busied myself greeting them.  After a short while, I saw quite a few come back through the thread disgusted at the treatment they received from some here.  "This place is exactly like TOS!" was a common complaint.  These weren't "Never Trump" people, I always thought of them as "Trump Agnostics."  They didn't have a firm belief one way or another about Donald Trump, and their insecurity with him got them tossed out of TOS despite many having >15 years at the place.  They were not happy here because the same type of people chased them off.

So, if you are crowing about TBR no longer being in the top rankings of some website, go ahead and congratulate yourselves.  You earned that.

Well said, Cyber.  That's how I remember it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
     Your musings depress me @RoosGirl

Everyone knows me and @Emjay are the funniest.

We are also the prettiest and the nicest.  But who's counting?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Right_in_Virginia

That would be anyone who doesn't worship Trump.....

I'm surprised at you @musiclady ... The "thinking conservative", the "forum's prude" and expert of all things Christian would promote such   :bs:

**nononono*

Online Right_in_Virginia

Yes, they are @mystery-ak   Thanks for pointing this out.   :beer:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm surprised at you @musiclady ... The "thinking conservative", the "forum's prude" and expert of all things Christian would promote such   :bs:

**nononono*

Yeah, except that she's right.

Offline RoosGirl

Agreed.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yup.  But even disgusting me couldn't put up with the Kafka thing very long....
I will NOT comply.