Author Topic: Trump: 'I can't believe the media produced such beautiful children'  (Read 2376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: 'I can't believe the media produced such beautiful children'
by Katie Leach | Oct 27, 2017, 4:21 PM

President Trump said he “can’t believe” how “beautiful” the children of White House reporters are.

“I cannot believe the media produced such beautiful children,” he remarked at the group of kids who were trick-or-treating through the White House on Friday.

“You get treated better by the press by anyone in the world,” he added.

When the kids gathered around the president’s desk for a picture, he asked one young girl, “Will you grow up to be like your parents one day?” Before the girl could answer, the president added, “don’t answer that.”

more w/video
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-i-cant-believe-the-media-produced-such-beautiful-children/article/2638826
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Trump: 'I can't believe the media produced such beautiful children'
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 10:18:51 pm »
 *****rollingeyes*****

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 11:09:33 pm »
Some days he can mess up a wet dream....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:38:48 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Concerned

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 11:38:12 pm »
Some days he can mess up a wet dream....

Dragging innocent children into his fight with the media seems particularly unseemly and unnecessary to me, but Trump must be Trump.......unfortunately.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 11:41:49 pm »
And this wasn't one of them .... @Cyber Liberty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWExjDrZpBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWExjDrZpBU

Just stop.  He has a long way to go to make up for all the people he doomed to eternal pain with his new front on the War On Drugs he opened up today.  Thank God for all the ignorant people he sucked in with that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 11:48:08 pm »
It's astonishing that the Trump bashers don't yet get Trump's very funny and highly entertaining sense of humor.

I guess the Trump bashers just don't want to get it for whatever reason...oh yea, I almost forgot, we know the reason.  :laugh:

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 11:51:09 pm »
Dragging innocent children into his fight with the media seems particularly unseemly and unnecessary to me, but Trump must be Trump.......unfortunately.

Children these days are on the internet all the time. They probably know more about politics than most adults did 25 years ago.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 11:51:33 pm »
It's astonishing that the Trump bashers don't yet get Trump's very funny and highly entertaining sense of humor.

I guess the Trump bashers just don't want to get it for whatever reason...oh yea, I almost forgot, we know the reason.  :laugh:

Is it astonishing that children trick or treating in the White House might not totally understand Trump's sense of humor? 

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 11:54:18 pm »
Is it astonishing that children trick or treating in the White House might not totally understand Trump's sense of humor?

[you can say that again]

Children these days are on the internet all the time. They probably know more about politics than most adults did 25 years ago.

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 11:56:54 pm »

It still surprises me, too @stephen50right ... They had the same reaction to candidate Trump during his rallies, especially when he would say: "here's the story" .... and then go on to tell the truth and have the thousands in attendance laughing and applauding.

He's really quite funny.   :laugh:

Offline Concerned

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 11:57:50 pm »
[you can say that again]

I don’t know how much interaction you've had with trick-or-treat-aged children lately, but the one’s that I’ve interacted with don’t generally take too kindly to someone mocking their parents.  They also don’t spend much time looking into the nuances of the President’s comments.  Maybe your experience is different, but I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion that the children simply looked at the President’s comments “as funny”.  If you’re positive that the children the White House felt differently today, hopefully, you’ll provide the evidence that supports your assertion.

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 11:59:01 pm »
[you can say that again]

Especially children of the WH press corp.   :laugh:

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 12:11:28 am »
I don’t know how much interaction you've had with trick-or-treat-aged children lately, but the one’s that I’ve interacted with don’t generally take too kindly to someone mocking their parents.  They also don’t spend much time looking into the nuances of the President’s comments.  Maybe your experience is different, but I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion that the children simply looked at the President’s comments “as funny”.  If you’re positive that the children the White House felt differently today, hopefully, you’ll provide the evidence that supports your assertion.

Some of the kids in that pic are old enough to understand Trump's comments.

The younger ones aren't, and don't care one way or the other...they just want the candy.  :laugh:

I would think that kids of political pundits are quite used to hearing political rhetoric...don't you think? Their parents do the mocking, and I'm sure these kids can handle themselves fine when they or their parents get mocked for political positions.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2017, 12:14:44 am »

Clearly...as he's displayed more times than I can count...he doesn't understand the concept of taking the high road.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 12:16:41 am »
Those children had no idea what  he was talking about. He wasn't talking to them. He was talking to their parents needling them and using their children to do it. Very childish. But that is what he is like. He couldn't just enjoy the kids and be decent about it. He had to drag them into it.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2017, 12:18:24 am »
Some of the kids in that pic are old enough to understand Trump's comments.

The younger ones aren't, and don't care one way or the other...they just want the candy.  :laugh:

I would think that kids of political pundits are quite used to hearing political rhetoric...don't you think? Their parents do the mocking, and I'm sure these kids can handle themselves fine when they or their parents get mocked for political positions.

Look, I simply asked a question.  Specifically, I asked:

You replied:
[you can say that again]
You keep drawing conclusions about the children at today’s trick-or-treat event without providing the supporting evidence to back up your assertions.  Specifically, you said children today  were “on the internet all the time” and that “they probably know more about politics than most adults did 25 years ago.”  That’s not my experience with trick-or-treat aged children today, and I simply asked for the justification of your apparent conclusion of what they “probably” concluded today.  Apparently, you can’t/won’t justify your assertion.  I’m not at all surprised. 

Have a good night.   I won't continue a dialogue with someone who makes assertions but refuses to back them up with facts.  :seeya:

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2017, 12:20:51 am »
Those children had no idea what  he was talking about. He wasn't talking to them. He was talking to their parents needling them and using their children to do it. Very childish. But that is what he is like. He couldn't just enjoy the kids and be decent about it. He had to drag them into it.

Even most liberals say that Trump raised some mighty fine children. Trump's kids are all well mannered, hard working, patriotic adults.

So however Trump treats children, he must of done something right. What better example than one's own children...don't you agree?

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2017, 12:25:23 am »
Wow.  Snowflakes are melting tonight.   88devil

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2017, 12:27:32 am »
Even most liberals say that Trump raised some mighty fine children. Trump's kids are all well mannered, hard working, patriotic adults.

So however Trump treats children, he must of done something right. What better example than one's own children...don't you agree?

Yes, well, liberals like other liberals...

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2017, 12:33:18 am »
Look, I simply asked a question.  Specifically, I asked:
You replied:You keep drawing conclusions about the children at today’s trick-or-treat event without providing the supporting evidence to back up your assertions.  Specifically, you said children today  were “on the internet all the time” and that “they probably know more about politics than most adults did 25 years ago.”  That’s not my experience with trick-or-treat aged children today, and I simply asked for the justification of your apparent conclusion of what they “probably” concluded today.  Apparently, you can’t/won’t justify your assertion.  I’m not at all surprised. 

Have a good night.   I won't continue a dialogue with someone who makes assertions but refuses to back them up with facts.  :seeya:

I concluded it because it's common sense.

Try talking to kids for a change instead of talking at them which from the gist of your remarks it seems that's what you do. They know more than you may think, and most of them know basic history and politics.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2017, 12:35:34 am »

Guess there’s not much doing on a Friday night. Might as well take a few swipes at Trump before turning in...you all can start again in the morning after you brush your teeth.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2017, 12:37:19 am »
Yes, well, liberals like other liberals...

Would also explain why there haven't been the attacks on his kids like there were on 43's Daughters.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2017, 12:37:30 am »
Clearly...as he's displayed more times than I can count...he doesn't understand the concept of taking the high road.

Yea sure, and if it was your idol Ted Cruz saying the exact same thing if he was POTUS, you'd be commenting about the way President Cruz has a wonderful way with children.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2017, 12:39:52 am »
Yea sure, and if it was your idol Ted Cruz saying the exact same thing if he was POTUS, you'd be commenting about the way President Cruz has a wonderful way with children.

Whatever...sock puppet.

Cruz wouldn't stoop to bring other people's children into his political fight with the media or Democrats.

There's this thing called class and grace.

Cruz has it...Trump is severely lacking it...and so are most of the suck ups that defend everything he does.