Author Topic: Report: McCain Wants Congress to Pass ‘Gang of Eight’ Amnesty Bill When He Returns  (Read 4037 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Tony Lee3 Aug 2017

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) wants Congress to pass the Gang of Eight’s comprehensive amnesty bill when he returns to the Senate after getting treatments for brain cancer.

According to The Arizona Republic, McCain, before leaving Washington to get cancer treatments in Arizona, reportedly spoke to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) about joining forces again to pass the “Gang of Eight” bill. After joining Sens. Susan Collins (R-ME) and Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) to defeat the GOP’s “skinny repeal” of Obamacare, McCain, who has always wanted to be known as a straight-talking independent, was lionized by Democrats and the legacy media, with CNN paying homage to his “maverick moment.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/03/mccain-wants-congress-to-pass-gang-of-eight-amnest-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

We all, as human beings, love affirmation. Wherever and however it comes we need it

McCain gets and seeks his from the press. Unfortunately, the press leans Left
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

We all, as human beings, love affirmation. Wherever and however it comes we need it

McCain is a vindictive SOB who dreams of revenge even while knocking on the Pearly Gates.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

McCain is a vindictive SOB who dreams of revenge even while knocking on the Pearly Gates.

:thumbsup3:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
The PC Police will hammer him for calling a minority of 8 a gang.

John McCain says he hopes to revive immigration reform upon return to Congress
Washington Examiner, Aug 3, 2017, Josh Siegel

Sen. John McCain wants to revive his preferred method of immigration reform when he returns to Congress after being treated for brain cancer.

Before leaving Washington for more treatment, McCain, R-Ariz., told The Arizona Republic that he spoke with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., about tackling immigration reform.

The two senators collaborated in 2013 on a failed effort known as the Gang of Eight that would have provided a path to citizenship for immigrants living in the country illegally.

"Immigration reform is one of the issues I'd like to see resolved," McCain told the Arizona Republic in an interview published Thursday. "I've got to talk to him (Schumer) about when would be the best time. I think there are all kinds of deals to be made out there. I really do."

McCain said earlier this week that he expects to return to Washington, D.C., as early as September.

More: Sen. John McCain wants to revive his preferred method of immigration reform when he returns to Congress after being treated for brain cancer.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
McCain is jealous of Trump's win. McCain hates Trump, his supporters, and all Conservatives.
He is furious at God and Death for having the arrogance of trying to make him leave office.
McCain will be lashing out at everything and everybody on the Right until he dies. There is no reason to pretend anymore.

It is odd that people are still taking him seriously, knowing that he will no longer be on Earth a year from now.
Who cares what McCain wants or thinks? His time is done.

We can't have some crazy old guy passing legislation on his death bed, and fomenting laws and wars that he will never have to live with. McCain needs to go.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Hopefully it's just a last-gasp craving for one last moment in the limelight. He knows he's not likely to return in any condition to accomplish anything, least of all a left-wing amnesty bill.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Wingnut

The gang of chumps.

Sen. Michael F. Bennet, D-CO
Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-IL
Sen. Jeff Flake, R-AZ
Sen. Lindsey O. Graham, R-SC
Sen. John McCain, R-AZ
Sen. Robert Menendez, D-NJ
Sen. Marco A. Rubio, R-FL
Sen. Charles E. Schumer, D-NY

Offline cato potatoe

Should we count on Trump to veto this garbage?  I can see tone-deaf congress sending it to his desk, since they can't pass anything else.

Online dfwgator

I love how all the liberals now praising McCain were basically calling him a "Nazi" when he was running against Obama.

Should we count on Trump to veto this garbage?  I can see tone-deaf congress sending it to his desk, since they can't pass anything else. 

We were just having a discussion about this ... FWIW, the consensus among the eight of us is between "yes" and "God I hope so".

@cato potatoe   

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Yes he gets his affirmation from the press.  He gets his money from Soros.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

I love how all the liberals now praising McCain were basically calling him a "Nazi" when he was running against Obama.

He's a tool.  Right now he is a hoe for the left.

Offline Millee

The gang of chumps.

Sen. Michael F. Bennet, D-CO
Sen. Richard J. Durbin, D-IL
Sen. Jeff Flake, R-AZ
Sen. Lindsey O. Graham, R-SC
Sen. John McCain, R-AZ
Sen. Robert Menendez, D-NJ
Sen. Marco A. Rubio, R-FL
Sen. Charles E. Schumer, D-NY

Being associated with the Gang of 8 was an albatross around Rubio's neck when he ran for President.  Hopefully, he learned his lesson.

Wingnut

Most people, as their final days approach want to leave a mark on their life's work.  McCain seems happy with leaving a stain.

Wingnut

Being associated with the Gang of 8 was an albatross around Rubio's neck when he ran for President.  Hopefully, he learned his lesson.

I don't know why the little Cuban lap dancer wanted to get involved with all that "dreamer" crap anyway.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Very thoughtful statement.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Exactly...I was just going to post that...Poor Rubio spent months running away from The Gang of 8 label and now McCain has resurfaced it..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

We can't have some crazy old guy passing legislation on his death bed, and fomenting laws and wars that he will never have to live with. McCain needs to go.

Yes he does - and I hope somebody has the courage to explain this to him in private before he loses sentience.  Terminal brain disease is to be handled in private care, not as a grotesque spectacle.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
With all due respect Senator...pound sand.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yeah, I don't wish him any ill, but I sure wish he would go away.

Offline skeeter

With all due respect Senator...pound sand.

This is exactly what the senator is telling us.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is exactly what the senator is telling us.

And we as well of the voters of Arizona should return the sentiment. 

Trying to use the reality of your own mortality as a cheap ploy to pass a horrible piece of legislation is just sick.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

McCain never ran 'against' Obama. I followed the McCain campaign with excitement when he first began to run. But then I noticed that McCain was not serious. He banned anyone at any of his rallies from saying out loud the obvious fact that Obama has a Muslim name, and was raised and educated in a Muslim school in a Muslim country.

McCain did nothing but praise and revere Obama at his campaign stops and banned anyone from saying anything negative about his lack of any experience at all, and his radical past. (because that would be 'racist', doncha know)

No. I don't think McCain was running against Obama. And although this sounds like simple generic hyperbole, I really do believe, sincerely, that McCain would have been the perfect VP to run with Obama, not against him.

Based on all the praise, and wonderful things McCain said about Obama during the campaign, I'm still not completely sure who McCain voted for. I really do believe that it is very possible that McCain voted for Obama, if only to prove to himself how 'diverse' and 'not racist' he is. I really believe that.

McCain was nominated by the GOPe to ensure Obama would win. This is made even more clear with Palin. As soon as Palin began gaining popularity, and McCain's poll numbers began improving, McCain and the GOPe jumped her with all the viciousness of any Liberal Democrat MSM activist, to put her in check and to shut her down. McCain was never supposed to win. And Palin was starting to mess up the plan.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.