Author Topic: Report: McCain Wants Congress to Pass ‘Gang of Eight’ Amnesty Bill When He Returns  (Read 4040 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know it is popular to bash McCain, but consider the source.

Yeah, I'm a well known POS.

@kevindavis
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:14:42 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Wingnut

Yeah, I'm a well known POS.

@kevindavis

I like friends in low places.   :beer:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

McCain's prognosis for the next few years is death.

That goes for anybody on earth.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That goes for anybody on earth.

Yes, but chances are, his is a little more imminent.

Offline MajorClay

How does he propose to overide the veto.   Or better yet, get the House to go along?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yes, but chances are, his is a little more imminent.
That may be true.  He does, however, have better medical care than the majority of us, which he cemented into law by his actions last month.

Until the end happens, he can lay a pretty wide and deep path of destruction.  He has already brought up the Gang of Eight bill.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That may be true.  He does, however, have better medical care than the majority of us, which he cemented into law by his actions last month.

Until the end happens, he can lay a pretty wide and deep path of destruction.  He has already brought up the Gang of Eight bill.

I fully expect that.  McCain is the worst piece of shit in the entire Senate, and I expect him to lay nothing but landmines from here on out.  He's that kind. 
I will NOT comply.