Author Topic: Report: McCain Wants Congress to Pass ‘Gang of Eight’ Amnesty Bill When He Returns  (Read 4038 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I don't know McCain's prognosis for the next 2 years; such a bill as this could even be a type of "memoriam" and I don't mean that in any morbid way. People exploit hardship you know.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, then, McCain is a wonderful man, pure as the driven snow?  Thanks for the clarification.  I simply don't now what I was thinking....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know McCain's prognosis for the next 2 years; such a bill as this could even be a type of "memoriam" and I don't mean that in any morbid way. People exploit hardship you know.

He'll be fine.  Saints like him always get touched by God and live forever.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online dfwgator

Just like JFK's death was exploited to bring the Immigration Act of 1965, which has damaged this country beyond repair.

Online dfwgator

He'll be fine.  Saints like him always get touched by God and live forever.

Or The Devil takes care of his own.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
McCain's prognosis for the next few years is death.

What does he care about anything. He is a dead man walking.

Yes, of course, we 'thank you for your service" OK sure, I served too. So what?

That makes you better than me? F@@k you! John MxCain and the horse you rode in on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now that he has a death sentence, McCain is a true Nihilist.  He hates everything and everybody, and will do everything/anything to destroy everything he sees.  It's that simple.
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Now that he has a death sentence, McCain is a true Nihilist.  He hates everything and everybody, and will do everything/anything to destroy everything he sees.  It's that simple.
I'm just not seeing that his impending corporeal termination is a making any change in his decisions, to me it's just same old, same old. He's an angry, petty, vindictive man of questionable mental stability just as he has been his entire life. The only difference is he has less time ahead of him to be a

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He threw that election, plain and simple.  In October before the election he said, "We have nothing to fear from an Obama presidency."  I'd never seen a candidate actually endorse his opponent before.  There there was his crew stabbing Palin in the back at every opportunity....

Link to McCain endorsement of Obama: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1076999/McCain-appears-concede-lose-telling-voters-We-fear-Barack-Obama-White-House.html

I think he has been sitting on the liberal fence a long time.

Two McCain Moments, Rarely Mentioned

WASHINGTON — Senator John McCain never fails to call himself a conservative Republican as he campaigns as his party’s presumptive presidential nominee. He often adds that he was a “foot soldier” in the Reagan revolution and that he believes in the bedrock conservative principles of small government, low taxes and the rights of the unborn.

What Mr. McCain almost never mentions are two extraordinary moments in his political past that are at odds with the candidate of the present: His discussions in 2001 with Democrats about leaving the Republican Party, and his conversations in 2004 with Senator John Kerry about becoming Mr. Kerry’s running mate on the Democratic presidential ticket.

There are wildly divergent versions of both episodes, depending on whether Democrats or Mr. McCain and his advisers are telling the story. The Democrats, including Mr. Kerry, say that not only did Mr. McCain express interest but that it was his camp that initially reached out to them. Mr. McCain and his aides counter that in both cases the Democrats were the suitors and Mr. McCain the unwilling bride.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/24/us/politics/24mccain.html

Kerry's running mate?  Yuck.

And a Conservative has to wonder why they run these people?  Trump is the same a liberal in Republican pajama's.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 01:15:54 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Don't know about the 2004 episode, but in 2001 the future Mrs. Liberty and I were protesting down the drive from McCain's compound in Cornville, AZ when Daschle drove by in McCain's SUV, en route to the summit where they discussed the party switch.  Jeffords went cheaper, so McCain stayed our boy. 

At the time there was a great local scandal about the state purchasing alt-fuel SUVs for politicians, and McCain had one of the freebies.  McCain has always been a real bleep.

We were there.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Then I will hope that his exit from this dimension is set on expedite.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Don't know about the 2004 episode, but in 2001 the future Mrs. Liberty and I were protesting down the drive from McCain's compound in Cornville, AZ when Daschle drove by in McCain's SUV, en route to the summit where they discussed the party switch.  Jeffords went cheaper, so McCain stayed our boy. 

At the time there was a great local scandal about the state purchasing alt-fuel SUVs for politicians, and McCain had one of the freebies.  McCain has always been a real bleep.

We were there.

I only plugged my nose and voted for him.  Wasn't impressed at all.  I kept thinking that some day we would get a Conservative. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
He ran a strange campaign all around.  Either astonishingly inept or...something else.

Go with something else.

The Democrats have successfully taken over the GOP - and the folks there are clueless, even though there are enough clues to awaken the suspicions of most thinking people.

But, Americans have a fatal case of Normalcy Bias that is fueled by an aggressive form of cognitive dissonance when anything threatens their perception of reality.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I only plugged my nose and voted for him.  Wasn't impressed at all.  I kept thinking that some day we would get a Conservative.

Just believe me when I tell you I know that POS.  Familiarity breeds contempt.  I had reporters tell me he's a real a-hole.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goodwithagun

As a cancer patient I'm trying really hard to be respectful but I can't: Go away McCain! Do what you need to do, but go away first. In other words, bye Felicia!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

Just believe me when I tell you I know that POS.  Familiarity breeds contempt.  I had reporters tell me he's a real a-hole.

And then there's his daughter . . . and her giddy bussom. No pics neccessary.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:01:58 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
And then there's his daughter . . .

She has HUGE boomers.  I'd do that if I were a younger man...and I could get her to shut up long enough to fetch me a sandwich.  J/S.
I will NOT comply.

Offline goodwithagun

She has HUGE boomers.  I'd do that if I were a younger man...and I could get her to shut up long enough to fetch me a sandwich.  J/S.

Don't forget the huge tracts of land! Seriously though, she's not smart enough to put ham on a bun.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:03:51 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline goodwithagun

:laugh:

Just don't post pics! Who's going to be the little rebel? @Wingnut @Weird Tolkienish Figure ? Don't be that guy!
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline kevindavis007

I know it is popular to bash McCain, but consider the source.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Maybe he's not a money grubber, but he has an ego bigger than 0bama's even, combined with a pathetic need for media approval.

He should write his obituary.  Figure out what he really wants to be remembered for.

The problem with that, though, is that he actually thinks he's right about everything.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline skeeter

I know it is popular to bash McCain, but consider the source.

To hell with the source. McCain gets bashed because he's a vicious POS who's been in Washington so long he can no longer can discern whats good for his country.

Offline kevindavis007

To hell with the source. McCain gets bashed because he's a vicious POS who's been in Washington so long he can no longer can discern whats good for his country.

:yawn2:
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”