Author Topic: Trump 'very happy' with this spending bill outlawing a future border wall  (Read 21400 times)

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goodwithagun

Wonder if JimRob may have a little buyers remorse for all of us Cruz supporters he zotted?

They keep posting the 300 club donors on the FReepathon threads. I need to cross reference that list and the quarterly donors' list with GrampaDave's list of heads on pikes.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
NO.  We're not going to listen to the spin, the lies, the outright BULLSH** coming out of Mordor on the Potomac.

We should consider anything these creeps have to say with the same disbelief and contempt we did when the Obama regime was doing the same thing.

Nothing has changed.

I see pro Trump ads are running now as if Trump were in a tight race for election.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Total breakdown.  They are at each other throats. http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3549595/posts

geronl

Thanks, but Ammohead73 on Youtube is more likely my style :) I can certainly recommend Hillbilly Kitchen on Youtube, if you like it done up Southern...

those sound good. Alton Brown was entertaining for an old-fashion TV cooking show.

Offline Cripplecreek

Total breakdown.  They are at each other throats. http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3549595/posts

"TIME FOR TRUMP TO CALL A RALLY TO SHUT DOWN DC AND CONFRONT THE GOP"

:silly:

Call a Rally!!!

geronl

You hit the nail square on the head. Trump can shut down all the BS departments that will surely tick off the Rats and save us billions! I’m all for it as long as my Navy retirement and SSI keep coming that is; but even if that stops I can maintain for at least a year so go ahead - shut ‘er down! Trump has a formidably strong weapon at his disposal and it looks like he knows it.

45 posted on 5/2/2017, 9:10:36 PM by New Jersey Realist

as long as he doesn't touch MY programs, lolololol

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

geronl

I've never seen the donation thing before, I find it hilariously out of place at the top of every thread and page.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh, we're seeing some of it.  Look at the "sanctuary" cities and states.
And legalized recreational pot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Like a hoard of starving diseased  rats feeding on each other.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

as long as he doesn't touch MY programs, lolololol

Yup like the call to shut down the department of education and 75% of Americans will be thrilled......right up to the point where they figure out the bus isn't coming to take the kids to the sitter.

Offline Applewood

I don't know who 90% of the posters are on that site.  Most were inactive for years. Now suddenly, they are back.  Very strange.

Online Smokin Joe

I've been thinking that way myself lately. If done right it could avoid constitutional pitfalls.
Organization of Oil Producing States? (OOPS?) Nah, that won't work.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

I don't know who 90% of the posters are on that site.  Most were inactive for years. Now suddenly, they are back.  Very strange.
'

Yup. Like that Haircutter clown. A 2002 signup date but I don't remember him and I was a regular daily poster from 2003 myself. He's pretty aggressive in his demands that other posters be banned.

Honestly, I don't remember about half of those clowns.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

I did mean it when I made the post.  But since you can't own it, and since you just had to be an ass, well...not so much.

Have fun.

I'm an ass and you're a liar.  You never meant it  You cannot take anyone disagreeing with you.

I don't know what I was supposed to "own."  I explained exactly how I felt about Trump and why I chose to defend him when he deserved it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Smokin Joe

Not a single chance in hell. I have never before been so abused by those I thought were 'my own kind'... There ain't a single damn thing to go back there for... Ain't my kind after all.
Pretty much shook the dust off when I left.

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

Pretty much shook the dust off when I left.

"Scraped it off the bottom of my shoe" is more appropriate

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

After the FR Orange invasion in Spring of 2016, I figured most of them were named Peggy and lived in some former satellite nation of the USSR.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

@AbaraXas

I believe onyx once suggested to Jim that returning Cruz supporters be made to pay a fee.  She laughed, but I don't doubt that she would've been perfectly pleased to see such a policy.
The Laffer Curve peaks pretty far left on that scenario.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

I wouldn't go back to that place if JR paid ME a monthly donation. When they started kicking every person off that didn't support Trump they burned their bridges. And most of us found out that we like it here much better:) Why would we ever want to go back?
Precisely!  888high58888

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

I wouldn't go back if hey paid me.  Just wish there was a way they would respond and delete my account.

Offline Victoria33

The only people Trump has said he intends on "primarying" are conservatives not moderates.
@DB

I am aware of that - his mouth again.  He has no idea what he is doing.  He is chaos every day.

However, I was not taking him into account - I was only speaking of that group calling themselves, "Moderate Republicans".  I don't know what he thinks about them. My point was these "Moderate Republicans" will stop any conservative bill no matter who is President.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Oh, yes, dear Onyx.  She was all 'honeys' and 'darlings' until you crossed her.  Is she still there?

She was one of the little crew that originally decided to keep the Trump rally posts pure with no dissent.  They formed a private group that did a small fundraiser within the group to persuade Jim to refuse to let any Trump dissenters on those threads.  That was rather early in the game when dissent was actually allowed on other threads.

It was bribery pure and simple.

There was a guy people thought was funny called Lazamataz and he wrote some posts to me that wouldn't be allowed in church or anywhere decent people gathered.  I complained to Jim but he ignored me.

So, yeah, a little (German word I can't spell) going on with me.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@corbe   Hey, babe, you have a friend.  I just went over there and someone is advocating third party.