Author Topic: Trump 'very happy' with this spending bill outlawing a future border wall  (Read 21373 times)

Offline roamer_1

those sound good. Alton Brown was entertaining for an old-fashion TV cooking show.

I LIKED the show, I just can't do all that measuring.

I think you'll like ol Ammohead73... Especially his 'drunk cookin' episodes... He's a hoot... Pure Good ol boy, and pure Bubba.

Offline Frank Cannon

I LIKED the show, I just can't do all that measuring.

I think you'll like ol Ammohead73... Especially his 'drunk cookin' episodes... He's a hoot... Pure Good ol boy, and pure Bubba.

There is only one true TV Chef....

Offline roamer_1

There is only one true TV Chef....

Yeah, but did he ever make a Pizza Cake?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Total breakdown.  They are at each other throats. http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3549595/posts
I actually read through four pages of that drivel. It's purt'near paranoid thunderdome over there, with a couple still patting each other on the back while calling everyone else not licking the effluent off the screen trolls and worse. They were on a n00b hunt when I closed the page. Now I have to go wash my laptop....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah, but did he ever make a Pizza Cake?
He didn't jus' make a pizza cake, Uncle Jed, he made the whole darned thing!

/Channeling Jethro Bodine... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Smokin Joe

Close... They sound the same :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUOVR-MdpIg
Yep, But Jethro was born with a full set of teeth.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Yep, But Jethro was born with a full set of teeth.

The lucky devil...

Offline roamer_1

That looks like a bucket of oily snot. Try this instead...

@Frank Cannon
Now that was spectacular. Thank you very much. Extraordinary.

It was a bit awkward for me when he was shoving pork fat into his rump... Those English, eh?

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon
Now that was spectacular. Thank you very much. Extraordinary.

It was a bit awkward for me when he was shoving pork fat into his rump... Those English, eh?

If you had trouble understanding his accent, I got another clear speaking guy sticking things in a rump....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eZyy54pM_k
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 06:05:38 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I actually read through four pages of that drivel. It's purt'near paranoid thunderdome over there, with a couple still patting each other on the back while calling everyone else not licking the effluent off the screen trolls and worse. They were on a n00b hunt when I closed the page. Now I have to go wash my laptop....

Notice that 4 pages is now 80 replies - not 200?  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

That has nothing to do with the beg for money at the top of every page!  How dare you, sir?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline roamer_1

If you had trouble understanding his accent, I got another clear speaking guy sticking things in a rump....

Now I could eat all that, all day long! Thx

Offline Frank Cannon

Inflation is a bitch.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
That has nothing to do with the beg for money at the top of every page!  How dare you, sir?

Me? Would I even dream of implying that using the software to increase the appeance of pre purge activity levels has a financial motive behind it? I'm hurt.  :tongue2:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Inflation is a bitch.

You win this time, Cannon.

:beer:

Offline Applewood

'

Yup. Like that Haircutter clown. A 2002 signup date but I don't remember him and I was a regular daily poster from 2003 myself. He's pretty aggressive in his demands that other posters be banned.

Honestly, I don't remember about half of those clowns.

Look at the posting history.  Before his recent posts, haircutter's last post was in 2009. 

The posting history of several of these "newbies" is similar.  Maybe these previously inactive accounts were sold to some entity for the purpose of flooding the site with pro-Trump posts to make the site appear more active (and relevant) than it is. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Look at the posting history.  Before his recent posts, haircutter's last post was in 2009. 

The posting history of several of these "newbies" is similar.  Maybe these previously inactive accounts were sold to some entity for the purpose of flooding the site with pro-Trump posts to make the site appear more active (and relevant) than it is.

I had one post an attack on Heidi Cruz to me after an 11 year absence.

Offline DB

Some people just lurk and only post when they get "exited" about something. But who knows what the truth is.

Offline Smokin Joe

BFAC was another who suddenly popped up. There were a few, with old signup dates and little history, who were downright rabid. I was a fairly frequent poster there, too (Class of '99, 45K+ posts)

C S Lewis

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
BFAC was another who suddenly popped up. There were a few, with old signup dates and little history, who were downright rabid. I was a fairly frequent poster there, too (Class of '99, 45K+ posts)

There are literally hundreds of election season posters and JR has to know about it yet he allows them to continue. Normally they manipulate and drive conversation in specific directions till the primaries are over then disappear. JR then makes the usual "pragmatic" decision to support the party over all previously expressed positions and things go back to normal.

This time is different because Trump is such a disaster right out of the gate so the election season posters need to stay and take part in the perpetual campaign. Personally I suspect a fair amount of the funding of the site is now coming from PACS and political campaigns. While it may not be illegal, its certainly unethical to withhold it from posters and donors.

Speaking of those PACS that Donald Trump claimed to hate so much, I see the "45 Committee" is running TV ads touting Trump's amazing record of success without actually naming any.

http://45committee.com/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Wall is being built, this original thread shown to be another lie by the media.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Wall is being built, this original thread shown to be another lie by the media.

The "wall" aside, I have no 'Buyer's Remorse' regarding my support and my vote for Donald J. Trump.

He's given 'me' Justice Gorsuch...he's 100% pro-business (job growth)...he's for a stronger defense and WILL destroy ISIS...and he will get a handle on our illegal immigration.

WTF more should we expect?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, yes, dear Onyx.  She was all 'honeys' and 'darlings' until you crossed her.  Is she still there?

She was one of the little crew that originally decided to keep the Trump rally posts pure with no dissent.  They formed a private group that did a small fundraiser within the group to persuade Jim to refuse to let any Trump dissenters on those threads.  That was rather early in the game when dissent was actually allowed on other threads.

It was bribery pure and simple.

There was a guy people thought was funny called Lazamataz and he wrote some posts to me that wouldn't be allowed in church or anywhere decent people gathered.  I complained to Jim but he ignored me.

So, yeah, a little (German word I can't spell) going on with me.

Shadenfreude.