Author Topic: Trump 'very happy' with this spending bill outlawing a future border wall  (Read 21698 times)

Silver Pines

BeadCounter to momincombatboots

You are the big name-caller, additionally, you are calling the President who has more pro-life accomplishments than any other president a libearal and a collaborator with the Clintons. All you have is a bunch of nasty talk, all you have is slander, enjoy the TBR with the other haters who have abandoned the unborn.

Alveda King, Dr. King’s niece, Father Frank Pavone say 1st 100 days of Trump most pro-life of any president ever
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alveda-king-and-frank-pavone-trumps-first-100-days-are-the-best-pro-life-100-days-ever/article/2621518

Trump’s first 100 days: A+ on pro-life. But on LGBT issues… C+
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trumps-first-100-days-grades-a-on-supporting-pro-life-issues-c-on-opposing

Actual articles affirming my position, not know-nothing shooting my mouth off like you are.

Enjoy all of the Senator Do-Nothings you must support.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies

BeadCounter to RepRivFarm

No, it’s not meet the boss, same as the old boss.

The Trump administration has done a number of pro-life acts, so if one is just another Trump detractor who cares not about the unborn, you may be able to say that and I question as to whether one is Conservative as well.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trumps-first-100-days-grades-a-on-supporting-pro-life-issues-c-on-opposing

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies

Why did Trump betray us? (Why things never seem to change no matter who we send to Washington)
5/3/2017, 8:01:21 AM · 55 of 136

BeadCounter to BeadCounter

GOP Briefing Room doesn’t go near pro-life stories where Trump and Pence have done so much, they just slander, it’s disgusting. They are the ones who always slander others as not being conservative but they don’t give 2 pennies about the unborn. That’s not conservative to me.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies

Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, all of the Senators never have to make the hard decisions, they sit on their posteriors and don’t have to make the government work. So, yes, then the briefing room clowns spread their hate, the clowns do nothing for the most innocent around us, the unborn, they’d let the unborn die, at least Trump has done something.

You are the real liberal if you ask me, you spit on the sanctity of life.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies

BeadCounter to detective

South’s white supremacist system and the South’s articles of secession make it clear the South fought over slavery, they committed massacres of blacks.

They wrote the tariff laws in 1856; saying it was about tariffs is neo-confederate hogwash.

Then it took another 100 years and hundreds of lynchings, denying voting rights after that to establish a just system.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies

These posts sound familiar, somehow...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Yep, it is pretty obvious where that comes from and why it is familiar. That's the latest talking point to try to guilt or shame any critics.

Go to the Citizens for Trump pages on FB and you'll see the talking points of the day, this one seemed to be pretty popular.  They think they can guilt or shame people into devotion.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Yep, it is pretty obvious where that comes from and why it is familiar. That's the latest talking point to try to guilt or shame any critics.

Go to the Citizens for Trump pages on FB and you'll see the talking points of the day, this one seemed to be pretty popular.  They think they can guilt or shame people into devotion.

Its pretty bad that the 45 committee PAC is pimping Trump's successes without really going into any detail. They're even running TV ads here.

http://45committee.com/

Silver Pines

Nice summation, SJ. IIRC, I referred to one of her posts that it was something one would hear from an REMF. She had no clue as to the reference, which told me she was a weekend warrior at best.

Here's the latest thread that seems to be worth linking and perusing, for comedic value, of course:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3549667/posts

"Why did Trump betray us? (Why things never seem to change no matter who we send to Washington)"

@Night Hides Not

5/3/2017, 7:42:13 AM · 27 of 136
VanDeKoik to momincombatboots

Yes we know all of the recycled talking points, Cruz supporter from 2016.

Oddly enough the things people here liked didnt seem to fall into the wingbat theroy that he is a scared “hillary plant”.

But things arent 100% perfect so thts when you clowns from the GOPbreifing room flood back here to scream and meltdown.

Hey, at least spell us right! 

Silver Pines

@AbaraXas

I'll check it out, but I meant the cadence/writing style/content of the posts.

Offline skeeter

@AbaraXas

Bead Counter Thomas...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Guilt? Look at the list here and tell me who should feel guilty:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,233460.0.html

It isn't us.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

That they do, @CatherineofAragon seems I just read that HERE from an esteemed Briefer yesterday.....
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

You are the big name-caller, additionally, you are calling the President who has more pro-life accomplishments than any other president a libearal and a collaborator with the Clintons. All you have is a bunch of nasty talk, all you have is slander, enjoy the TBR with the other haters who have abandoned the unborn.

Alveda King, Dr. King’s niece, Father Frank Pavone say 1st 100 days of Trump most pro-life of any president ever
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alveda-king-and-frank-pavone-trumps-first-100-days-are-the-best-pro-life-100-days-ever/article/2621518

Trump’s first 100 days: A+ on pro-life. But on LGBT issues… C+

Actual articles affirming my position, not know-nothing shooting my mouth off like you are.

Enjoy all of the Senator Do-Nothings you must support.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies

BeadCounter to RepRivFarm

No, it’s not meet the boss, same as the old boss.

The Trump administration has done a number of pro-life acts, so if one is just another Trump detractor who cares not about the unborn, you may be able to say that and I question as to whether one is Conservative as well.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies

Why did Trump betray us? (Why things never seem to change no matter who we send to Washington)
5/3/2017, 8:01:21 AM · 55 of 136

BeadCounter to BeadCounter

GOP Briefing Room doesn’t go near pro-life stories where Trump and Pence have done so much, they just slander, it’s disgusting. They are the ones who always slander others as not being conservative but they don’t give 2 pennies about the unborn. That’s not conservative to me.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies

Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, all of the Senators never have to make the hard decisions, they sit on their posteriors and don’t have to make the government work. So, yes, then the briefing room clowns spread their hate, the clowns do nothing for the most innocent around us, the unborn, they’d let the unborn die, at least Trump has done something.

You are the real liberal if you ask me, you spit on the sanctity of life.

BeadCounter to detective

South’s white supremacist system and the South’s articles of secession make it clear the South fought over slavery, they committed massacres of blacks.

They wrote the tariff laws in 1856; saying it was about tariffs is neo-confederate hogwash.

Then it took another 100 years and hundreds of lynchings, denying voting rights after that to establish a just system.

RepRivFarm

My, my, my, but that sounds pretty familiar if you ask me.  "RiV" 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:20:33 pm by Oceander »

Offline ABX

@AbaraXas

I think there is something calculated going on too, not just one person seaing(sic) a burr up his butt spouting talking points he thinks will work. I think there is so much infighting, there is some concern about more defections and so what some are trying to do is create a personified enemy (anti) they can rally against versus each other (every few years starting with Lucianne). That happens quite often. We've always been considered a friendly site to them, but the hostilities are starting to pick up from them towards us.

Silver Pines

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

BeadCounter to detective

I'm not going to argue the causes of the civil war again today but I do find it kind of amusing that the clown seems to think the only reason slaves were kept was so they could "Massacre blacks".

I read the autobiographies of Frederick Douglass and Booker T Washington back to back and couldn't have found a wider diversity of thought if I had read the Writings of John Brown and Jefferson Davis.

Offline ABX

Bead Counter Thomas...

I sea what you did there.

Silver Pines

I think there is something calculated going on too, not just one person seaing(sic) a burr up his butt spouting talking points he thinks will work. I think there is so much infighting, there is some concern about more defections and so what some are trying to do is create a personified enemy (anti) they can rally against versus each other (every few years starting with Lucianne). That happens quite often. We've always been considered a friendly site to them, but the hostilities are starting to pick up from them towards us.

I see what you did there, lol.

It is odd that they're suddenly angry at us.  I think Jim is very skilled at stoking those us vs.them sentiments.

I think they might be afraid we're going to show up en masse saying "I told you so".

Offline Victoria33

BFAC
Attack any part of that and hordes would come to her rescue. Attack all of that (stolen valor or not) and you are lower than snake droppings. Perfect attack position. I didn't get kicked out, after the go-zillionth time I was accused of being a liberal and Hillary supporter, I had already been looking when I got invited here, and I liked it here, so I left there. A lot of us did, and I think we got most of the best.
@Smokin Joe

You said the above about BFAC.  She would come after me every time I posted.  After answering her twice, I realized it was useless to speak to her, so I didn't answer anymore.  Then, Jim started throwing off old timers and Onyx accused me of going to another website and telling people not to give Jim money.  I didn't do that, so I wrote them both a private letter and left and my monthly money went with me.  Onyx and I used to send messages to each other and even regular email.  I was stunned when she turned into a wild devil.  I think she didn't like the relationship Jim and I had and I think that is why he didn't zot me.  I can still post there but there is no reason to do that.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What bothers me is the lie Bead Counter keeps spewing claiming TBR with the other haters who have abandoned the unborn.

This untruth really bothers me as this is farthest from truth.

Everyone who knows me and TBR knows we/I am PRO LIFE and that was the main reason I voted for Trump.

I even created a Cat titled Life News to post news on the Pro Life movement....

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

I'm not going to argue the causes of the civil war again today but I do find it kind of amusing that the clown seems to think the only reason slaves were kept was so they could "Massacre blacks".

I read the autobiographies of Frederick Douglass and Booker T Washington back to back and couldn't have found a wider diversity of thought if I had read the Writings of John Brown and Jefferson Davis.

Yeah, we've always hated and despised blacks around here.  Always.  /s

I would put our racial relations up against any place in the country, and this is redneck central (which I consider to be a good thing).  We've never had a race-based fight, let alone a riot.  Everybody gets along just fine because we don't look at each other and think "Oh, he's black' or "She's white".  We're just all Virginians.

Offline Smokin Joe

There are a few pee-ohed people around who think Conservatives should be keel hauled for not supporting their guy, right or wrong. People who resent the interchange of ideas inherent in discussion not colored by fear of being branded a heretic in their new idolatry would not be a good fit here.
As for this administration, it is what it is.

I think I see why people haven't replaced that bunch of invertebrate charlatans on Capitol Hill, though. If one refuses to see that they aren't doing us any favors (meaning the whole country, not just pork for their homies), then they are going to think they are the greatest. Unfortunately, instead of wearing shades like the characters in They Live, their Rose colored glasses aren't going to be replaced any time soon.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

What bothers me is the lie Bead Counter keeps spewing claiming TBR with the other haters who have abandoned the unborn.

Everyone who knows me and TBR knows we/I am PRO LIFE and that was the main reason I voted for Trump.

That's what stands out, IMO. 

Offline Smokin Joe

It is odd that they're suddenly angry at us.  I think Jim is very skilled at stoking those us vs.them sentiments.

I think they might be afraid we're going to show up en masse saying "I told you so".
Guilty hearts suffer more. I had thought about doing just that, but decided against it long ago. What would be the point?

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

Much as I would love to say, "I told you so," I really don't want to go back to being a poster on that site anymore. 

When I left, I sent a message to JR asking him to remove my account.  It's still there. 

I guess hope springs eternal.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah, we've always hated and despised blacks around here.  Always.  /s

I would put our racial relations up against any place in the country, and this is redneck central (which I consider to be a good thing).  We've never had a race-based fight, let alone a riot.  Everybody gets along just fine because we don't look at each other and think "Oh, he's black' or "She's white".  We're just all Virginians.
Where I grew up in Maryland was much the same until the agitators came down from Washington D.C. Some of the older black men ran 'em off a few times, but younger folks are easier to anger.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

Hate to see it, and hate to say it - but the syntax from Bead Counter matches the same stuff being spewed from a certain poster here.  In fact, they are spamming darn near every thread they can interject that talking point.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Silver Pines

Guilty hearts suffer more. I had thought about doing just that, but decided against it long ago. What would be the point?

@Smokin Joe

Agreed on all points.  There is none. 

Offline ABX

If anything, many of the members here they call 'anti', swing much further the opposite way and are demanding of pro-life action and not accepting platitudes 'to a fault'. They aren't abandoning the unborn, just the opposite, they are expecting real results. Some, like those who keep up with the Pro Life topic were some of the biggest pro-life advocates on FR and those who IRL (from the couple I met or know) do far, far more in real life than the chairborne rangers who snipe at them.