Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Trump Is Filling His Cabinet With Conservative ‘All-Stars’ [AUDIO]  (Read 4150 times)

Online libertybele

Wow. What a qualifier. I'll be sure to contact you if Ted says anything in the future to let me know if he is lyin' or not.

Lucky you!   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

I believe like many, I had doubts on Trump. But once it was clear that he was going to be the nominee, I was able to get on board.

That said, I could see the appeal early on, on Trump's speeches. Maybe if I knew pro-Trump types during the primary season, they could have convinced me to get on board.

@TomSea

That tells us why you weren't yet supporting Trump but it doesn't answer my question about Cruz. 

Why did you support a man who, according to you, is a corrupt individual and a terrible candidate?

Silver Pines

I doubt most of the Trump cabinet will be there in 4 years anyway. I think most will bail when the realize that they were picked to cover Trump's butt and take his blame.

@Cripplecreek

A fair assessment, IMO.

geronl

I don't know what happened to Ted C., but it's not good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Liars do not always lie, quite often they tell the truth. Ted pretty much tells the truth, except when he discovers that the truth does not work for him then tries to cover his behind with lies. Ted wants to be a player so he is sending big fat wet ones Trumps' way.

He is not.  Now that Trump is the president elect, Ted Cruz is gonna do what all of us ... well many of us here are trying to do.  Ted hopes he can support Trump and that Trump will do some good things.  Believe me, he will call Trump out if necessary.

It is neither politically or practically advisable to be at war with the president of your own party and Ted Cruz is anything but dumb.

Trump does something every day to make me cringe.  Today I saw where he criticized Arnold for not drawing as big an audience as he (The Trump) did on that stupid TV show, The Apprentice.  He is incredibly petty and self-centered.  He spoke of himself in admiring terms.  Jeez

My main hope is that he will be bored at doing presidential work and turn it over to others.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.