Author Topic: Ted Cruz: Trump Is Filling His Cabinet With Conservative ‘All-Stars’ [AUDIO]  (Read 4132 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Ted Cruz: Trump Is Filling His Cabinet With Conservative ‘All-Stars’ [AUDIO]
Daily Caller, Jan 5, 2017, CHRISTIAN DATOC

Sen. Ted Cruz told Washington, DC radio host Larry O’Connor Wednesday that Donald Trump is filling his cabinet with “all-star” conservatives.

The Texas Republican noted that Republicans have been handed a “historic opportunity” to do a “great deal of good” in repealing “the disaster that is Obamacare.”

“It was one of the fundamental reasons why I ran for the Senate and promised the people of Texas that I would fight everyday to repeal Obamacare,” he continued. “I cannot tell you how gratifying it is to see us on the verge of delivering on that promise.”

Cruz then pointed to the president-elect’s cabinet nominations, “and I tell you that I have been really pleased and really impressed with President-elect Trump.”

“This is a serious cabinet, a cabinet of highly qualified individuals, and it is a cabinet of strong conservatives,” Cruz added. “The president-elect should be commended for bringing together a team of all-stars.”

“I think that bodes really well for the commitment to carry through on the promises we made.”

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/05/ted-cruz-trump-is-filling-his-cabinet-with-conservative-all-stars-audio/#ixzz4Uw9vjeKl

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@Right_in_Virginia

...just like you and I KNEW he would!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

@Right_in_Virginia

Yup...we did @DCPatriot   ^-^

Online corbe

@TomSea is not gonna like this 'affirmation'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Lyin' Ted at it again.

Silver Pines

Lyin' Ted at it again.

@Frank Cannon

Donald J. Trump
February 15, 2016 ·

RESPONSE TO THE LIES OF SENATOR CRUZ:
Ted Cruz is a totally unstable individual. He is the single biggest liar I’ve ever come across, in politics or otherwise, and I have seen some of the best of them. His statements are totally untrue and completely outrageous. It is hard to believe a person who proclaims to be a Christian could be so dishonest and lie so much.

Looks like Trump is filling his cabinet with Communists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

@Frank Cannon

Donald J. Trump
February 15, 2016 ·

RESPONSE TO THE LIES OF SENATOR CRUZ:
Ted Cruz is a totally unstable individual. He is the single biggest liar I’ve ever come across, in politics or otherwise, and I have seen some of the best of them. His statements are totally untrue and completely outrageous. It is hard to believe a person who proclaims to be a Christian could be so dishonest and lie so much.

Looks like Trump is filling his cabinet with Communists.

Everyone knows I am not a politician.  I thought Trump had done pretty well on his Cabinet.  I don't know yet whether he will actually listen to any of them.  He is so self centered and a know it all.  I did some research on some just to see who they are.  Which ones do you think are Communist?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

Everyone knows I am not a politician.  I thought Trump had done pretty well on his Cabinet.  I don't know yet whether he will actually listen to any of them.  He is so self centered and a know it all.  I did some research on some just to see who they are.  Which ones do you think are Communist?

@Chosen Daughter

It was a joke.  Cruz says the appointments are conservative, Trump says Cruz is a liar, so...

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   @TomSea is not gonna like this 'affirmation'.

Just Ted Cruz trying to grab attention again, right?

But I am impressed with the nominees so far as well.  So far, so good.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online libertybele

@Right_in_Virginia

...hopefully Superman will keep his promises. (P.S.  I still think he owes Ted an apology...)
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Mnuchin and Tillerson give me the heebe-jeebes, other than that, pretty good picks, especially EPA, Education and Energy.
   I'm no longer trying to tear out future track the Trump train is on but I'm yet to board.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

...and if President Trump appoints conservative justice(s), we should be in pretty good shape.  Now...if we can just get the herd of RINO's out of there.   :whistle:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

It was a joke.  Cruz says the appointments are conservative, Trump says Cruz is a liar, so...

Oh that's good I thought I was really lacking in judgment.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

...hopefully Superman will keep his promises. (P.S.  I still think he owes Ted an apology...)

Agree, he does. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

And, don't you think that apologies were exchanged when Ted went to meet with him at Trump Tower?

Or...is it that you want it to be a public one?   And if so...why?

It's between the two of them.  It's none of our business. 

Not like a public mea culpa would find any of the in-house NTs do a 180 on their feelings toward him.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yeah, conservative all-stars like an oil baron with huge ties to Russia as SoS, and the CEO of a fast-food chain that pays the vast majority of its employees minimum wage as Labor Secretary.

There's some good picks in there, but some of them are absolutely terrible and corrupt choices.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

And, don't you think that apologies were exchanged when Ted went to meet with him at Trump Tower?

Not like a public mea culpa would find any of the in-house NTs do a 180 on their feelings toward him.

Has Trump apologized PUBLICALLY for anything that transpired in that filthy campaign?
   Not saying he didn't, just that if it did occur - I missed it.

I remember Cruz apologized to both Carson and Rubio for his campaign's transgressions, whether real or not.

Online corbe

* Cruz had nothing to do with that eye popping Melania SPREAD, therefore no need to apologize, that was a PAC affiliated with Rubio, who also never apologized.

Online libertybele

Good grief D.C...I was pulling your chain buddy.   :silly:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 02:46:22 am by libertybele »

Online libertybele

Yeah, conservative all-stars like an oil baron with huge ties to Russia as SoS, and the CEO of a fast-food chain that pays the vast majority of its employees minimum wage as Labor Secretary.

There's some good picks in there, but some of them are absolutely terrible and corrupt choices.

Agree with you on that; some of his picks to me are a little shady.

@libertybele   Apparently Ted Cruz does not agree with you.   He's moved on ... maybe, just maybe it's time for you to do the same.

OMG @jmyrlefuller  Please, stop with the kneejerk hating.  If not for this site, then for yourself.

Agree with you on that; some of his picks to me are a little shady.

So too is sunshine to you @libertybele

* Cruz had nothing to do with that eye popping Melania SPREAD, therefore no need to apologize, that was a PAC affiliated with Rubio, who also never apologized.

The world and Ted Cruz have moved on @corbe

Try and catch up.

Online corbe

@libertybele   Apparently Ted Cruz does not agree with you.   He's moved on ... maybe, just maybe it's time for you to do the same.

It just goes to show me that Sen. Cruz can be more of a pragmatist than me or possibly @libertybele , that in itself can be an asset in politics, sometimes and a virtue in the TBR Forum.