Author Topic: Put Christian values on hold until after the election – Jerry Falwell Jr.  (Read 11498 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Put Christian values on hold until after the election – Jerry Falwell Jr.
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2016, 10:44:26 pm »
Some don't melt in the fire.

I'm out of town with an iPad and can't post the article because the reception is so poor, but the Daily Beast just put up a story that Falwell axed a negative story about Trump from the Liberty University student newspaper.

He is determined to prove that he is every stereotype that was aimed at his father.  Over a disgusting cretin.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #126 on: October 18, 2016, 10:54:51 pm »
I'm out of town with an iPad and can't post the article because the reception is so poor, but the Daily Beast just put up a story that Falwell axed a negative story about Trump from the Liberty University student newspaper.

He is determined to prove that he is every stereotype that was aimed at his father.  Over a disgusting cretin.
Link is back at post 135 on this thread.

Well, more than just a few hypocrites have been exposed this election.
I look at it this way, at least we know who is steadfast and who is not.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #127 on: October 18, 2016, 11:07:01 pm »

@CatherineofAragon To give the impression that all Falwell said was "absolutely" is 100% false.  :nono:

@Longmire

And Trump is going to win in a landslide.

Look, I don't have the inclination to humor your denial of reality.  People can view the clip for themselves.