Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Tax Records Obtained by The Times Reveal He Could Have Avoided Paying Taxes for Nearly Two Decades  (Read 30917 times)

Offline unknown

Good luck hanging your hat on that one.  Trump was pro-abortion before he was pro-life...who the heck knows what he really believes on the issue....anyone's guess.  Has he changed his views to court the conservatives?  Not to mention the women he's bedded.....how many abortions do you think he's personally caused?  These would be babies killed, my friend.

Well my friend.

Are you familiar with that leftist liberal democrat Ronald Reagan? If not, you should check him out.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Emjay

We haven't seen Melania since the convention.  He has shut her away - thinks she is not helpful to him.  I have said I would bet he would like to ship her back to the country from which she came and get him another who WOULD be helpful to get him votes.  It's too late now to do that, but, if he doesn't win, I don't think she will be around much longer after that.  She may be locked in the upper tower now and the key lost.

Totally agree and Sarah Palin may be in the room with her.  Both women have disappointed him and Brump does not like women who disappoint him.

I've watched some of the rare occasions when she's been with him ... mostly back in the primaries and it was painful to watch.  You could tell she was afraid to approach closer until the interviewer mentioned her and then he beckoned her over.

Whatever she thought she would gain by marry this boob could not possibly be worth it.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

What part of this statement is False @unknown

Hint - the whole enchilada.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idiot

Well my friend.

Are you familiar with that leftist liberal democrat Ronald Reagan? If not, you should check him out.

Ronald Reagan had a true change of heart on abortion.  How do we know the Donald has really changed as he seems to lie about most things?

Offline unknown

Ronald Reagan had a true change of heart on abortion.  How do we know the Donald has really changed as he seems to lie about most things?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/21/trump-talks-about-qualifications-to-be-his-supreme-court-picks/

Donald Trump:   “We’re going to look at that. It’s going to be pro-life. We’re going to look at that. We’re going to look at intellect, very important. We want very, very smart people. We want conservatives on the Supreme Court. We are going to be making up a list of between seven to 10 people. I will be distributing that list in the very near future.”

As Campaign Enters Final Phase, Trump Launches Major Pro-Life Outreach

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/19/campaign-enters-final-phase-trump-launches-major-pro-life-outreach/
Steven Mosher
19 Sep 2016

Spearheading the new coalition will be Marjorie Dannenfelser, the long-time president of the Susan B. Anthony List, and one of the most respected and influential leaders in the pro-life movement.

In his letter to pro-life leaders, Trump took positions that are almost diametrically opposed to those of his opponent. He committed to:

•Nominate pro-life justices to the U.S. Supreme Court.
•Sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would end painful late-term abortions nationwide.
•Defund Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions.
•Make the Hyde Amendment permanent law to protect taxpayers from having to pay for abortions.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Online DB

Take it up with TED CRUZ!!

How fitting. A total non sequitur.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just amazing how some anonymous internet poster that refused to vote for Romney (you)now thinks he has any credibility browbeating people to vote for Trump.

Please Unknown, remind the readers about how you made a 180 degree turn on your principles.  Like Trump.

Offline Frank Cannon

Just amazing how some anonymous internet poster that refused to vote for Romney (you)now thinks he has any credibility browbeating people to vote for Trump.

Please Unknown, remind the readers about how you made a 180 degree turn on your principles.  Like Trump.

180 degree turn in principles? You silly goose. Trumpettes have no principles.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

Please Unknown, remind the readers about how you made a 180 degree turn on your principles. Like Trump.

:pop41:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline unknown

Norm, you <Deleted by MOD>. Not so. So why push it?

Please stick to the topic and remember that personal insults are not allowed.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 01:28:37 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Emjay

We haven't seen Melania since the convention.  He has shut her away - thinks she is not helpful to him.  I have said I would bet he would like to ship her back to the country from which she came and get him another who WOULD be helpful to get him votes.  It's too late now to do that, but, if he doesn't win, I don't think she will be around much longer after that.  She may be locked in the upper tower now and the key lost.

She's been hanging out at my place.  We don't require much in the way of rent, she just needs to fetch my paper in from the driveway every morning.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Ah! But thats exactly the point!

4 years ago, Unknown had the principles to say no to Romney. That got flushed for Trump.

Online DB

@unknown

Speak up, did you vote Reagan or not?

Offline Norm Lenhart

Norm, you have been shown to be dishonest, a deceiver, a liar. Conservative? Not so. So why push it?

Bcause it's the truth and you hate seeing it.

PS, I love it when liberals call me names.

Offline Frank Cannon

@unknown

Speak up, did you vote Reagan or not?

Of course he didn't. Reagan wasn't anywhere near the clear thinking visionary Donny is. There is no way he would throw his vote away on an open borders hack like Reagan.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Of course he didn't. Reagan wasn't anywhere near the clear thinking visionary Donny is. There is no way he would throw his vote away on an open borders hack like Reagan.

I think the term is 'Hoist on his own petard'. But he/she/it just keeps lying his way through it and pushing the Trump talking points when the truth would serve America better.

Offline Frank Cannon

I think the term is 'Hoist on his own petard'. But he/she/it just keeps lying his way through it and pushing the Trump talking points when the truth would serve America better.

All the Trumpettes would do themselves a favor if they took a few Dale Carnegie courses...

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Good luck hanging your hat on that one.  Trump was pro-abortion before he was pro-life...who the heck knows what he really believes on the issue....anyone's guess.  Has he changed his views to court the conservatives?  Not to mention the women he's bedded.....how many abortions do you think he's personally caused?  These would be babies killed, my friend.

Remember the song and dance he sold to the gullible regarding his conversion from pro-abortion to pro-life? He's asked about it in this clip. After his bout with diarrhea of the mouth (a Trump trademark), he finally gets around to the reason for his epiphany at about 2:12.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xugqLfJLs3Y

One can only wonder if Trump would have missed this epiphany if the kid had been mediocre rather than a superstar? Is it only the superstars who have value?

A thinking person knows that Trump's explanation of his "conversion" is only because he had to appeal to certain groups of people because he needed their votes. If he'd decided to run on the Dem ticket, he'd be fully pro-abortion in spite of this little tale he shares with a crowd of folks with itching ears.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online DB

Remember the song and dance he sold to the gullible regarding his conversion from pro-abortion to pro-life? He's asked about it in this clip. After his bout with diarrhea of the mouth (a Trump trademark), he finally gets around to the reason for his epiphany at about 2:12.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xugqLfJLs3Y

One can only wonder if Trump would have missed this epiphany if the kid had been mediocre rather than a superstar? Is it only the superstars who have value?

A thinking person knows that Trump's explanation of his "conversion" is only because he had to appeal to certain groups of people because he needed their votes. If he'd decided to run on the Dem ticket, he'd be fully pro-abortion in spite of this little tale he shares with a crowd of folks with itching ears.

In short, the art of the deal... And the fools are buying.

Online DB

All the Trumpettes would do themselves a favor if they took a few Dale Carnegie courses...

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."

The exact opposite of populism.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is making a mountain out of a mole hill.  What Trump has done is the same thing I've done in the past.  I had some stock losses that I've written off for years.  No big deal.......

Sorry, but that is bogus.  For Joe Blow like you and me, the maximum Capital loss direct net reportable on Schedule D is $3,000.

Like to hear your idea how you were able to recoup the entire loss that allowed you to not to pay taxes at all.  :)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

That's a personal attack.  :nono: 

@mystery-ak
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

That's a personal attack.  :nono: 

@mystery-ak

So are all the claims Nevertrumpers support hillary but I don't see you turning it in.