Author Topic: Trump On Cruz: ‘I Don’t Think He Has Much Of A Future’ In Politics  (Read 9487 times)

Offline skeeter

Slander requires it be a false statement. Its not false.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/04/cruz-carson-email-trump-iowa-cnn/

Lies? Please.

For heavens sake, set aside the Trump campaign talking points just for a moment and use your own power of critical thought. You're still capable of being honest with yourself, aren't you?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Why are you still worrying about Cruz? Isn't he out of the race? Concentrate on your own candidate.

goopo
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline flowers

DId you choke on those words?  Trump lies every single time he opens his fat mouth.
   **nononono*

Offline libertybele

Trump is a bombastic, narcissistic, pathological liar.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A-Lert

Why are you still worrying about Cruz? Isn't he out of the race? Concentrate on your own candidate.

I'm not worried in the least. I didn't post the article and I proved it was BS written by Michelle Fields boyfriend Jamie Weinstein. Both are serial liars.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump is a bombastic, narcissistic, pathological liar.

And a vindictive ass to boot!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

goopo

Thanks. I'm not worried in the least. I didn't post the article and I proved it was BS written by Michelle Fields boyfriend Jamie Weinstein. Both are serial liars.

Offline Mechanicos

Lies? Please.

For heavens sake, set aside the Trump campaign talking points just for a moment and use your own power of critical thought. You're still capable of being honest with yourself, aren't you?
Yeah hard evidence Cruz lied about Iowa. Thus earning him the name Lyin' Ted. Your slander charge went same place Cruz's political career did after he lied.....
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline skeeter

Yeah hard evidence Cruz lied about Iowa. Thus earning him the name Lyin' Ted. Your slander charge went same place Cruz's political career did after he lied.....

I guess that answers that question.

Offline mountaineer

I'm not worried in the least. I didn't post the article and I proved it was BS written by Michelle Fields boyfriend Jamie Weinstein. Both are serial liars.
Then why did you post that Cruz was a liar? It seems to me that you should be celebrating your candidate's triumph instead of continuing to denigrate his former opponents. The Trump supporters here act like they're victims. Isn't your boy winning?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Then why did you post that Cruz was a liar? It seems to me that you should be celebrating your candidate's triumph instead of continuing to denigrate his former opponents. The Trump supporters here act like they're victims. Isn't your boy winning?

:mauslaff:   We have posted articles about him lying. Yet you all gang up on us and fill the site with non-facts about it telling us our links are BS.
Isn't your boy winning?
NO NOT ACCORDING TO YOU FOLKS. Wait......................@mountaineer  you admit he is winning?  :pondering:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 01:15:22 am by flowers »

Offline mountaineer

:mauslaff:   We have posted articles about him lying. Yet you all gang up on us and fill the site with non-facts about it telling us our links are BS.  NO NOT ACCORDING TO YOU FOLKS. Wait......................mountaineer you admit he is winning?  :pondering:
Yeah, we get it. You AND Trump are victims.

Offline sinkspur

No.  They're Trumpkins:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

Yeah, we get it. You AND Trump are victims.

The Trump supporters here act like they're victims. Isn't your boy winning?
  You admit he is winning?  You are so predictable.....throwing out the victim card again in a post of yours.

Please give us links that Cruz is going to have a great career in politics now. how about polls on his race in Texas?  He is toast. Done finished. He will not be re-elected in 2018. How is he polling now with public?  Please links. Facts.l

Offline mountaineer

You admit he is winning?  You are so predictable.....throwing out the victim card again in a post of yours.

Please give us links that Cruz is going to have a great career in politics now. how about polls on his race in Texas?  He is toast. Done finished. He will not be re-elected in 2018. How is he polling now with public?  Please links. Facts.l
I never made any claim about Cruz's future in politics and so have no obligation to give you any links.
I just wondered why the Trump fans are still fighting him.

Move on.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

The Trumpsters won't take that chip off their shoulder, even to try to unify the party.

But I understand, because unity is not possible this year.   History tells us what Trump is all about.   The party is split between those with eyes wide open,  and those who choose not to see. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

You're delusional.  Delusional.  The Texas GOP State Convention was a celebration of Ted Cruz.  Trump was barely mentioned.  Cruz will "cruise" to victory in 2018, easily. 

It no longer matters how Cruz polls with the public.  It matters what Texans think of him. And he's as popular as ever here.

We need him in the Senate to Stop Hillary when she's elected president.

A-Lert

I posted this in response to a post about Lyin' Ted;

You can't seriously claim Cruz has never lied.

Read the thread.

There's plenty of work to do when there is so much bitterness and so many hurt feelings  in the candidates own party.

A-Lert

:laughingdog: :mauslaff:

Offline flowers

You're delusional.  Delusional.  The Texas GOP State Convention was a celebration of Ted Cruz.  Trump was barely mentioned.  Cruz will "cruise" to victory in 2018, easily. 

It no longer matters how Cruz polls with the public.  It matters what Texans think of him. And he's as popular as ever here.

How the hell is he going to stop shillary when she is prez?  Senate is useless now. They will be in 2017 too. Shillary or Trump.

Offline sinkspur

How the hell is he going to stop shillary when she is prez?  Senate is useless now. They will be in 2017 too. Shillary or Trump.

I've been posting articles all week about what the GOP COngress has done to stop Obama.  They've slowed his spending down dramatically; saved $2.5 trillion over what he wanted to spend.

If you'd get your nose out of Trump, you might see what's actually happening.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I've been posting articles all week about what the GOP COngress has done to stop Obama.  They've slowed his spending down dramatically; saved $2.5 trillion over what he wanted to spend.

The idea that the GOP Congress has given Obama everything he's wanted is one of the most pernicious myths of the last few years.  It's the kind of deliberate disinformation the Democrats would love to foist on us, except we did it to ourselves.

Offline flowers

OK then..... You do know they gave him a spending bill that was 250mil more than he asked for? Oh your senator did vote no on it. Will give him that.

http://dailysignal.com/2016/05/12/first-senate-appropriations-bill-passed-spends-more-than-obama-requested/

It also gives team obama the abiltiy to buy heavy water from Iran.....WHAT THE F IS IRAN DOING WITH HEAVY WATER? 

WASHINGTON—The Senate cleared a three-month highway spending bill in a 91-4 vote that allows Congress to avoid a cutoff of transportation funds set to occur on Saturday and give lawmakers time to develop the sort of multiyear package they haven’t been able to pass in years.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/whats-in-congress-1-1-trillion-spending-bill/

Offline flowers

https://www.rt.com/usa/monsanto-protection-extended-house-741/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-30/senate-passes-u-s-spending-bill-hours-before-shutdown-deadline

Democrats helped House Republicans quash an effort by conservative Republicans to remove funding for Planned Parenthood from the bill, after the conservatives’ rebellion helped push Speaker John Boehner to announce he’ll resign at the end of October.

Congress passes DHS spending bill without immigration riders

http://nypost.com/2015/03/03/congress-passes-dhs-spending-bill-without-immigration-riders/

Offline bilo

The Trumpsters won't take that chip off their shoulder, even to try to unify the party.

But I understand, because unity is not possible this year.   History tells us what Trump is all about.   The party is split between those with eyes wide open,  and those who choose not to see.

I'm sure we will get a bunch of talking points leading into the convention and coming out of it how the GOP has never been more unified. However, I just saw an article that the Koch brothers are planning on sitting this election cycle out. They were planning on contributing upwards of 900 million and in 2012 they contributed 400 million. If some more of the big donors pull back it's going to be very tough down the ticket.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home