Author Topic: Trump On Cruz: ‘I Don’t Think He Has Much Of A Future’ In Politics  (Read 9490 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Trump is a vicious, vindictive hateful man.  He is so far beneath the office to which he aspires. **nononono*

As a realist, probably will end up voting for Trump. 

Not gonna 'splain him or promote him.  More interested in getting rid of Ryan and McCain.

(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline LonestarDream

Still going?

Congrats.  you are going to send 10% of the base home in Nov and the other 5% to vote for Hillary.

Cruz is a national treasure, if only for The Republic of Texas.

I posted this in response to a post about Lyin' Ted;

You can't seriously claim Cruz has never lied.

Read the thread.

There's plenty of work to do when there is so much bitterness and so many hurt feelings  in the candidates own party.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline OldSaltUSN

OK then..... You do know they gave him a spending bill that was 250mil more than he asked for? Oh your senator did vote no on it. Will give him that.

WHAT       HAS       TRUMP       EVER      DONE       TO      STOP    OBAMA,   OR     HIS     POLICIES?
WHAT       HAS       TRUMP       EVER      ACTUALLY    DONE       THAT    WAS   CONSERVATIVE?

Other than Trump's words, what facts do you have that demonstrate he will do the conservative things he says, when he has never done them before, and repudiates his own commitments as "only suggestions"??

Look, you can vote for Trump.  You can vote for Hillary.  You can vote for the man in the moon, for all I care for.   However, criticizing the ONLY GOP SENATOR WHO WAS ACTIVELY OPPOSING OBAMA, as being somehow insufficient and a "liar", when your NY liberal god has done jack sh**t, isn't very convincing.  That you count Cruz responsible for every ill in the world since Obama was foisted on this Republic, is flat out dishonest.

I don't support dishonest, secular humanistoc, narcissistic progressive candidates like Trump.
I don't break bread with activist supporters of such candidates, because we literally have nothing in common.  We are worlds apart, as to what we believe in, and hold dear.

Cruz would abide by the Constitution, and return the nation's path back to a Constitutional republic.
Trump never would.  There's nothing in his character, nothing on his resume, that indicates that he will.

Trump, and his supporters like you have an electoral problem.   YOU need conservative voters to support Trump.   The MAJORITY will not.   Trump has a snowballs chance in hell of gathering 2/3's of the GOP support Romney or McCain had in 2012 and 2008.  TRUMP will lose 50 states.  Trump will not even carry New York.  That is YOUR problem.  That is TRUMP's problem.   You care, he does not. 

Now, why do you suppose Trump takes vacations in the middle of the campaign, repeatedly lies about and insults good men and woman in the GOP - possibly the best conservative electoral field in 30 years, just DECIMATES party unity and is still working non-stop to divide conservatives in the GOP AFTER HE HAS THE NOMINATION WON, and he just doesn't care?   He doesn't need our votes.  He says he'll go it alone.    He's going to lose, he's not stupid - HE KNOWS HE'LL LOSE, he doesn't care.   Can you tell me what his major, f**king goal was for this election, if it wasn't electing HIS FRIEND Hillary (and Bill) Clinton to the White House?  THAT will be Trump's singular accomplishment for this election.   If Hillary is not President in 2017, it'll be because someone died or was assassinated on the Democrat side of the ticket, or because of President elect Bernie Sanders. 

#NeverTrump, because
#ForeverChristian and #Oathkeeper
Principles, truth, and honor matter to me more than Trump ever will.   
I will live and die by them;  What about you??
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 04:41:04 am by OldSaltUSN »

A-Lert

WHAT       HAS       TRUMP       EVER      DONE 

He contributed to the Cruz PAC and nearly a million dollars to the Republican party. He advocates for concealed carry reciprocity. He supports border security, strengthening the military and improved veterans care.

Offline Mechanicos

WHAT       HAS       TRUMP       EVER      DONE       TO      STOP    OBAMA,   OR     HIS     POLICIES?
WHAT       HAS       TRUMP       EVER      ACTUALLY    DONE       THAT    WAS   CONSERVATIVE?

Glad you asked...
Here is Trump in 1988 pushing for American Jobs and fighting the Globalist agenda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Here is Trump on the coming Economic Collapse (caused by the Globalists)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzjiW4U4V9g

Here is Trump on the BLM when Bundy was going on (More Globalism)
http://dennismichaellynch.com/must-see-donald-trumps-position-on-the-blm/

Here is Trump on the 2nd Amendment when NY did the SAFE act. (More Globalism)
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/anti-gun-control-rally-albany-brings-trump-article-1.1742627
And More recently
http://concealednation.org/2015/09/trump-lays-down-thoughts-on-concealed-carry-supports-national-reciprocity/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/18/donald-trump-concealed-carry-right-not-privilege/

Trump is about conserving America.

Contrast with your alleged Constitiutionalist.
Here is Cruz pushing Amnesty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGzdyt0xOc

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CwVrfydjOI

Here his is pushing to bring in 500 % more Foreigners and double the number of Muslim Rapfugees coming in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHlGlNwsQb0

Here is Ted's Law firm of which he is a Senior Partner helping to elect Obama and Democrats
http://www.texasinsider.org/ted-cruz%e2%80%99s-law-firm-backed-obama-other-national-democrat-campaigns/

Here is some videos showing how phoney Cruz is and how easy he deceives

Flip Flop Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftY8UjxeqTk&feature=youtu.be

Faking the conservative/family values image for the supporters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY

His talking out of both sides of his mouth
https://www.texastribune.org/2012/07/03/ted-cruzs-gay-billionaire-donor-draws-criticism/
http://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-gay-marriage-not-top-3-priority-408559?piano_d=1
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/ted-cruz-gay-marriage-secret-audio-217090

and of course he has a long history of being a Globalist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXcYCwaBKnQ&app=desktop

You have a right to feel angry being tricked by Bush's NAU Lawyer. But your anger should be directed at the ones destroying America with the Big issues like Trade, Jobs, Border Security, dilution of the American population, etc.

Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
dilution of the American population, etc.

There's a key reason why I oppose Trump.  You alt-right types should be expressing yourselves by means of a fringe third party, like the National Front in France,  not by means of the Grand Old Party of individual liberty and constitutional conservatism.   That a hostile takeover by white nationalists has occurred is reason enough for me to fear Trump more than Clinton.   For responsible conservatism of the sort championed by Buckley and Reagan to have any future,  Trumpism - which is implicitly racist - must be defeated.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline elhombrelibre

Then why did you post that Cruz was a liar? It seems to me that you should be celebrating your candidate's triumph instead of continuing to denigrate his former opponents. The Trump supporters here act like they're victims. Isn't your boy winning?
Trump supporters are still proud of how Trump made fun of Fiorina's face, denigrated Cruz's wife's looks, accused Cruz's dad of being a co-conspirator in the JFK assassination, ridiculed Marco Rubio's height, deflected Jeb Bush with irrelevant comments on his energy, and called Carson a pathological child molester.  Beyond that, Trump ran a campaign based on vague bromides. 

Offline Mechanicos

There's a key reason why I oppose Trump.  You alt-right types should be expressing yourselves by means of a fringe third party, like the National Front in France,  not by means of the Grand Old Party of individual liberty and constitutional conservatism.   That a hostile takeover by white nationalists has occurred is reason enough for me to fear Trump more than Clinton.   For responsible conservatism of the sort championed by Buckley and Reagan to have any future,  Trumpism - which is implicitly racist - must be defeated.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I see you don't deny what I'm saying.  How am I to interpret "dilution of the American population" other than as racist code?

Offline Mechanicos

I see you don't deny what I'm saying.  How am I to interpret "dilution of the American population" other than as racist code?
Because the dilution is 3rd world, Muslim and Non-American/anti-American  culture. The only one who was see racism here  was you in assuming American culture meant just white.  The issue was American culture, love of freedom, Protestant work ethic, Family values, etc. But no you had to go all race card on us.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:27:40 am by Mechanicos »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Because the dilution is 3rd world, Muslim and Non-American/anti-American  culture. The only one who was see racism here  was you in assuming American culture meant just white.  The issue was American culture, love of freedom, Protestant work ethic, Family values, etc. But no you had to go all race card on us.

That's National Front stuff.   It ought to have no place in the GOP.   

Offline Mechanicos

That's National Front stuff.   It ought to have no place in the GOP.
:bsflag:

Stop projecting your imagined bigotry on Trump supporters. That's what the Democrat Meme is not what conservatives do.
And considering my own ancestry  I am really laughing at you trying to pull this on me.

A-Lert

Trumpism - which is implicitly racist -

8bs8 :bsflag: :bs:

A-Lert

Trump supporters are still proud of how Trump made fun of Fiorina's face, denigrated Cruz's wife's looks, accused Cruz's dad of being a co-conspirator in the JFK assassination, ridiculed Marco Rubio's height, deflected Jeb Bush with irrelevant comments on his energy, and called Carson a pathological child molester.  Beyond that, Trump ran a campaign based on vague bromides.

:yawn2: :boring:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Stop projecting your imagined bigotry on Trump supporters.

"dilution of the American population"   Those are your words, not mine.   I know what they mean.   

Online mountaineer

Still inexplicably and irrelevantly bashing Cruz, I see, instead of presenting cogent reasons for supporting Trump - the actual presumptive candidate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

A-Lert

Still inexplicably and irrelevantly bashing Cruz, I see, instead of presenting cogent reasons for supporting Trump - the actual presumptive candidate.

Quote from: elhombrelibre on Today at 07:08:37 AM

Offline Mechanicos

"dilution of the American population"   Those are your words, not mine.   I know what they mean.
Because Race card player those coming in are NOT Americans. Only you can call all coming in non-white and all here already as white

Silver Pines

LOL!  I almost choked on my Kashi bar when I read that headline.  I love a good laugh in the morning.

Trump's insecurity is so thorough that he has to tear down everyone else in order to make himself feel good, even when he's ahead.

Offline Mechanicos

Because the Cuban's brainwashing is still driving the #NeverTrump people who are not yet democrat.
http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2013/05/22/undoing-the-brainwashing-n1601499

Not a joke, they are still fighting so hard because they hope he can still be nominated at the convention. Insane yes. But note the emotional tone of the #neverTrump arguments. Mostly because they are being egged on by Democrats courting Cruz people.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/22/pro-hillary-pac-spending-1-million-to-hire-online-trolls/

Offline verga

Trump is a bombastic, narcissistic, pathological liar.
And those are just his good points
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Silver Pines

They love it...bizarrely, it seems to make him more of a "man" in their eyes. 

If I could, I'd like to add to your list Donald's open mocking of the disabled reporter.  It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed.

Oh, and his mention of the size of his penis during one of the debates.  See how it is?  With Trump, there's so much material you can keep going forever.

Offline GrouchoTex

Odd, and it is the 1st time I remember seeing this happen.
I've been voting for POTUS since 1984, and I do not remember other candidates, or their supporters, knocking people from their own party who were no longer in the race.

Offline verga

They love it...bizarrely, it seems to make him more of a "man" in their eyes. 

If I could, I'd like to add to your list Donald's open mocking of the disabled reporter.  It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed.

Oh, and his mention of the size of his penis during one of the debates.  See how it is?  With Trump, there's so much material you can keep going forever.
Once the Convention is over and he is the "official nominee" (God Forbid) the press will turn on him like the Jackals they are. It will be a protological exam and feeding frenzy the likes of which we have never seen before. You think they were tough on Mitt... You ain't seen nuthin yet.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Once the Convention is over and he is the "official nominee" (God Forbid) the press will turn on him like the Jackals they are. It will be a protological exam and feeding frenzy the likes of which we have never seen before. You think they were tough on Mitt... You ain't seen nuthin yet.

You are absolutely right!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien