Author Topic: Trump On Cruz: ‘I Don’t Think He Has Much Of A Future’ In Politics  (Read 9489 times)

Offline OldSaltUSN

I hope Something happens; anything... to keep him from being the nominee.

Ah, your visit by the United States Secret Service is scheduled for .... um..  July 15th.  They're kinda busy now tracking down threats to THE DONALD.

In which case, expect a visit by Trump's union knuckledraggers and a "witch burning" party outside your home, in about 24 hours.

/sarcasm

:knifefight:

A-Lert

The more I read about Fields and Weinstein, the more I've come to despise the two POS.

http://gotnews.com/tag/michelle-fields/

Why Did Washington Post’s Ben Terris Shake Corey Lewandowski’s Hand After Witnessing Alleged Assault?

Offline Gov Bean Counter

:silly: :silly: :silly: Thank you for that.  I needed a good laugh.

You are most welcome.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The joke is on anyone gullible enough to believe an anti-Trump story written by Michelle Fields boyfriend, jamie Weinstein.

Did they send you to a trump training Academy?  I'd ask if it was a university but we all know that went belly up.

Because you always attack the messenger on negative stories.  You never address the story or the facts.  It's always the messenger.   Trump does the same thing.q
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:47:51 am by driftdiver »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline elhombrelibre

It is this type of scorched-earth approach to good Republicans that makes the NEVER Trump people realize that he cannot represent us.  Trump's attitude even towards those who are in his putative political party is to demean and destroy them.  This 70-year old, mean-spirited, spoiled galoot will be long gone before Senator Cruz has ended his political career.

Online GrouchoTex

So, one day Trump says Cruz has no futre and the next day Trump says Cruz has a bright future.
Not to worry.
Just another Trump suggestion.
Barring some disastrous gaffe in the future, Cruz will be re-elected to the Senate as long as he runs for it, many times over, should he choose to do so.
Donald?
This is his one and only shot.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It is this type of scorched-earth approach to good Republicans that makes the NEVER Trump people realize that he cannot represent us.  Trump's attitude even towards those who are in his putative political party is to demean and destroy them.  This 70-year old, mean-spirited, spoiled galoot will be long gone before Senator Cruz has ended his political career.

Bingo.   The Trumpsters demand solidarity,  but don't realize it's a two-way street.  When Trump says he doesn't think Cruz has much of a future,  what he's really saying is the Constitutional conservatism that Cruz represents doesn't have much of a future.   Millions of conservatives for whom principles matter may beg to differ.   

Cruz's post-Indiana statement regarding Trump was measured and reasonable, all things considered (including Trump's bullying of Cruz's wife and father).   No one needs to decide now whether to back the nominee; the election's in six months.   Time will tell just how crazy, or conciliatory,  Trump actually is.   But I've seen little since Indiana that tells me that Trump can or will change.   He's who he's always been - a shameless demagogue and egomaniac. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline elhombrelibre

Should the unimaginable happen and Trump is elected, he'll be a huge failure because he has no core convictions.  He changes positions without regard to what he has previously stated.  This works now while his supporters are in full cult mode.  But as the actual leader of the nation, we'll go from one of his mercurial vacillation to the next at a dazzling speed that cannot be denied even by his most blind supporters.  Character does matter.  Words do matter.  Trumpsters want to claim these things do not matter, yet since the beginning of history nothing has shown more clearly that hubris brings leaders down.  Pride cometh before the fall.  Trump's fall may include us all.  It is a disaster of epic proportions that at a time when the country needed to turn away from Obama's transformation and the self-serving ambitions of the Clintons, the Republicans have thrown away the chance to offer an alternative that is principled and worthy. 

A-Lert

Did they send you to a trump training Academy?  I'd ask if it was a university but we all know that went belly up.

Because you always attack the messenger on negative stories.  You never address the story or the facts.  It's always the messenger.   Trump does the same thing.q

That you would believe anything from Jamie Weinstein in regards to Trump indicates what you are.

I addressed the story and lack of facts. You just don't read the posts on the thread or fail to comprehend what is posted.

All Weinstein needed to do was post the name of the person who supplied the alleged quote attributed to Trump.

Do you know what gullible is? Do you know who Jamie Weinstein is?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Bingo.   The Trumpsters demand solidarity. 

Solidarity?  Nah.    Most of you anti-Trump people have persuaded us that you will stay home and not vote, go vote and vote for Hillary, or stay here and whine all day how you can't make up your mind what to do.    :shrug:

Carry on...we'll make other arrangements.   :seeya:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:16:02 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
I laugh, but the scary thing is, he might seriously do something like that.

No way!

tRump unity ticket will be him drafting algore. What better than a Flim-Flam team?

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
So, one day Trump says Cruz has no futre and the next day Trump says Cruz has a bright future.
Not to worry.
Just another Trump suggestion.
Barring some disastrous gaffe in the future, Cruz will be re-elected to the Senate as long as he runs for it, many times over, should he choose to do so.
Donald?
This is his one and only shot.

Well, if he don't get us nuked, tRumparama will be fun to watch for a little while. Meanwhile the rest of the planet will just shrug him off like nobama.

Offline skeeter

The joke is on anyone gullible enough to believe an anti-Trump story written by Michelle Fields boyfriend, jamie Weinstein.

Trump can fix this easily enough by apologizing to Cruz for slandering him and his family during the campaign.

I'm sure Cruz would reciprocate by forgiving & forgetting. He's a standup guy who's word is as good as they come.

Offline bilo

Nasty and bitter to the very end.  This is why so many despise Trump.

Put me in this group.

I'll be contributing to Sen Cruz's re-election and if he runs for POTUS again I will contribute to that effort as well.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Mechanicos

Trump can fix this easily enough by apologizing to Cruz for slandering him and his family during the campaign.

I'm sure Cruz would reciprocate by forgiving & forgetting. He's a standup guy who's word is as good as they come.
What slander?
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline bilo

From Twitter:

MichiganCruzer
‏@RichardJSunkle

Funny that no one is talking about the KY GOP caucus results. Trump gets 2 more delegates than Cruz. http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/kentucky

https://twitter.com/RichardJSunkle/status/733107467786309633

Wow!

I haven't even followed the remaining primaries because it is a done deal. I think a lot of people recognize what a disaster Trump is, but it's too late. It would have been nice if Pence in IND. had been forceful the way Walker was in WISC. but he wasn't.

Offline skeeter

What slander?

Lets start with 'Lyin' Ted' and work our way up the list.

Offline bilo

One thing that Romney does have is principles. He isn't going to jump on the flaming turd called the Trump campaign any more than Nikki Haley, Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz will.

Donny set the building on fire and all the sensible people left. There is no one left to drag his wrinkled old can out of the disaster now.

I agree about Romney. I voted for him last time around because while I didn't agree with him on very much I did believe he was a decent man and would try to do the right thing. The alternative was obama.

Offline skeeter

Wow!

I haven't even followed the remaining primaries because it is a done deal. I think a lot of people recognize what a disaster Trump is, but it's too late. It would have been nice if Pence in IND. had been forceful the way Walker was in WISC. but he wasn't.

Hilarious.

We are so screwed.

Offline Mechanicos

Slander requires it be a false statement. Its not false.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/04/cruz-carson-email-trump-iowa-cnn/
Trump is for America First.
"Crooked Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of the Status Quo – and wherever Hillary Clinton goes, corruption and scandal follow." D. Trump 7/11/16

Did you know that the word ‘gullible’ is not in the dictionary?

Isaiah 54:17

Offline bilo

You're right! Cruz would forgive him, but Trump is incapable of admitting how evil he has been.

A-Lert

You can't seriously claim Cruz has never lied. There is a neverTrump poster here who stated "lawyers lie for a living".

Offline sinkspur

You can't seriously claim Cruz has never lied. There is a neverTrump poster here who stated "lawyers lie for a living".

DId you choke on those words?  Trump lies every single time he opens his fat mouth.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline skeeter

I'm sure you've peed against a tree at some point in your life.

But calling you an exhibitionist and sexual pervert would be slander.

Trump is a slanderer and generally an unprincipled, vile fellow.

Online mountaineer

Why are you still worrying about Cruz? Isn't he out of the race? Concentrate on your own candidate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org