Author Topic: DEBATE: Trump Defends Size of His Penis  (Read 2476 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
DEBATE: Trump Defends Size of His Penis
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:52:42 am »
Yesiree.  This is what Trump has brought to the GOP!!  Unbelievable.  Supreme Court justices, border security, illegal immigration, ISIS, 2nd amendment, abortion, planned parenthood, economy, jobs, etc., etc., and 'The Donald' finds a need to talk about his junk in his trunk during a live presidential debate!  The guy is a scum bag and a sick individual. He has made a mockery out of the electoral process.  He has eroded the GOP.  He is an embarrassment.

Donald Trump defends size of his penis

(CNN)Donald Trump assured American voters Thursday night that despite what Marco Rubio had suggested, there was "no problem" with the size of his hands -- or anything else.

"Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Rubio in recent days revived a decades-old old insult, mocking Trump for having relatively slight hands.

"He's always calling me Little Marco. And I'll admit he's taller than me. He's like 6'2, which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2," Rubio said in Virginia on Sunday. "And you know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them."

The New York billionaire has heard similar comments about his hands or, more precisely, his fingers, for years.

As Vanity Fair's Graydon Carter recalled online last year: "Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a 'short-fingered vulgarian' in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-small-hands-marco-rubio/index.html?eref=rss_latest
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 11:53:45 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: DEBATE: Trump Defends Size of His Penis
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 12:50:11 pm »
We have eroded so much...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 12:55:00 pm »
Of all of the articles out there about the debate, you pick this one?
That is why the media does this and people fall for it everyday....

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 01:06:52 pm »
Of all of the articles out there about the debate, you pick this one?
That is why the media does this and people fall for it everyday....

I didn't fall for anything.  I sat and watched the debate, and couldn't believe this was pretty much the introduction going into the debates.  This is what Trump is all about.  He is a narcissist. He is fixated on himself ... this comment coming from him last night during a nationally televised presidential debate proved so.  I chose this article because it shows how low things have gotten because of Trump.  No one else took us here but Trump.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 01:10:37 pm »
I didn't fall for anything.  I sat and watched the debate, and couldn't believe this was pretty much the introduction going into the debates.  This is what Trump is all about.  He is a narcissist. He is fixated on himself ... this comment coming from him last night during a nationally televised presidential debate proved so.  I chose this article because it shows how low things have gotten because of Trump.  No one else took us here but Trump.

Foxnews and Rubio took us there and there and unfortunately, Trump followed.
He does need to learn how to determine which fights to fight but he obviously let Rubio get under his skin.
I was afraid at one point that Trump was going to deck him... Would not blame him but held my breath hoping he wouldn't.. :)

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 01:27:40 pm »
The fact that people call him "Donald Dick" has nothing to do with his physiology.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 01:29:19 pm »
Foxnews and Rubio took us there and there and unfortunately, Trump followed.
He does need to learn how to determine which fights to fight but he obviously let Rubio get under his skin.
I was afraid at one point that Trump was going to deck him... Would not blame him but held my breath hoping he wouldn't.. :)

I disagree. During the very first debate, it was Trump who started this mess with his attack on Kelly.  He could have very easily handled it in a much different way (adult like) then stating "blood coming out of her everywhere".  She asked him a tough question that he didn't like and he fired back in a very crude way. He very well could have put her in her place like a gentlemen, like a presidential candidate.  He did not.  He then went on to attack Fiorina (completely unprovoked), Carson, Bush, reporters, and then went ballistic on Cruz when Cruz stepped into first place in Iowa and then onto Rubio.  Rubio is firing back in Trump fashion.  Trump has never stopped...he continues to get uglier.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:30:14 pm by libertybele »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 01:32:53 pm »
Trump's been defending size of his penis for years.   What was new about last night is that (i) he defended the Trumpeeno on stage at a GOP Presidential debate, and (ii) he issued a guarantee about it.

How will he deliver on the guarantee?  Perhaps he can whip it out before the NYTimes editorial board.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 01:39:58 pm »
God only gave man enough blood to work one head at a time.  For Donald it seems it only flows to the Little Head.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:40:31 pm by Wingnut »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 01:40:57 pm »
Perhaps he can whip it out before the NYTimes editorial board.   

I am afraid the members of the NYT editorial board are much too busy attending to OPapaDoc's to pay much attention to the Donald's.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 01:41:11 pm »
Right. IGNORE Marco attacks, cry about Trumps response.

And people wonder why they are losing to Trump?

This article is a good example of why.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2016, 01:41:34 pm »
Trump's been defending size of his penis for years.   What was new about last night is that (i) he defended the Trumpeeno on stage at a GOP Presidential debate, and (ii) he issued a guarantee about it.

How will he deliver on the guarantee?  Perhaps he can whip it out before the NYTimes editorial board.

Based on what I know about the NYT Board, it wouldn't be their first such experience.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2016, 01:42:53 pm »

Pathetic fail. Your side attacks and then  yu all starty crying when the target punches back. And you wonder why you are losing? Quit treating people as if they were too stupid to see the obvious hypocrisy here.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2016, 01:44:28 pm »

Until he announced his candidacy I never really paid much attention to Trump.  All I ever knew about him was he had a lot of money with a lot of failed businesses and he got into some serious financial trouble and made a comeback.  The next time I really heard of Trump was that the 'real estate mogul' as he has been called actually decided to do a reality TV show and I found it rather odd.  I never took him seriously when he was considering running for president in the past.  I was very surprised when he announced his candidacy and am shocked by him more and more every day; now the real Trump comes to light. He is just a disgusting human being and a very sorry excuse for a presidential candidate.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2016, 01:53:30 pm »
“Conservative” politician talk a good game and then go to DC and accomplish nothing. After 30 years of fail, it time to try another solution. This is a good example of where Conservative fail, they think only as far as the election. Then once they win they go to DC and fail against the inertia of the DC/Media political machine. 1994-2000-2010-2014 are all example of where this “Next election” mindset has failed.

I will as energetically and enthusiastically campaign for Cruz as I do for Trump. I just think Trump is the better vessel for a 1st wave attack on the PC inertia that grips DC. It would be wise for the Cruz supporters to drop the emotions and start thinking. There is a future beyond the election. Just winning the election at all costs is not going to solve your problem.

Trump is merely the 1st wave of a multi wave assault. The 1st wave job in any assault is to shatter the defenses and open the road for the follow up waves. No matter how flawed you think the vessel is, Trump is the best 1st wave political assault team we have had to hand in my lifetime.

We need to use Trump for all he is worth to shatter the  "my party right or wrong" mindset that grips vast swaths of the elctiorate. Break that inertia, get the people thinking outside the party label box and real change is possible. Do not an we slide into a stagnate European style decline that will not end in my lifetime. Cruz shares that agenda point but is not as well equipped by background and media following to achieve that break through as Trump

We either win this now or we have little chance of ever doing it again politically. Once we win we must relentlessly stay on the attack election wave after election wave until we are dead.

I am really not willing to leave this fight to my kids and grand-kids. We have let the ship of state drift since Reagan in the hands of the “smart people”. We failed our duty and must redeem that failure. That is going to be a long difficult  task after so much neglect, so much rot.

This is our generation’s “go” time

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2016, 01:58:37 pm »
“Conservative” politician talk a good game and then go to DC and accomplish nothing. After 30 years of fail, it time to try another solution. This is a good example of where Conservative fail, they think only as far as the election. Then once they win they go to DC and fail against the inertia of the DC/Media political machine. 1994-2000-2010-2014 are all example of where this “Next election” mindset has failed.

I will as energetically and enthusiastically campaign for Cruz as I do for Trump. I just think Trump is the better vessel for a 1st wave attack on the PC inertia that grips DC. It would be wise for the Cruz supporters to drop the emotions and start thinking. There is a future beyond the election. Just winning the election at all costs is not going to solve your problem.

Trump is merely the 1st wave of a multi wave assault. The 1st wave job in any assault is to shatter the defenses and open the road for the follow up waves. No matter how flawed you think the vessel is, Trump is the best 1st wave political assault team we have had to hand in my lifetime.

We need to use Trump for all he is worth to shatter the  "my party right or wrong" mindset that grips vast swaths of the elctiorate. Break that inertia, get the people thinking outside the party label box and real change is possible. Do not an we slide into a stagnate European style decline that will not end in my lifetime. Cruz shares that agenda point but is not as well equipped by background and media following to achieve that break through as Trump

We either win this now or we have little chance of ever doing it again politically. Once we win we must relentlessly stay on the attack election wave after election wave until we are dead.

I am really not willing to leave this fight to my kids and grand-kids. We have let the ship of state drift since Reagan in the hands of the “smart people”. We failed our duty and must redeem that failure. That is going to be a long difficult  task after so much neglect, so much rot.

This is our generation’s “go” time

Outstanding post Johnnie and 100% agree.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2016, 02:00:39 pm »

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Donald Trump defends size of his penis
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2016, 02:10:44 pm »
"I have a penis; it's the best, a terrific penis. People tell me all the time how much they love my penis."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 02:22:46 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Mod2

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2016, 02:20:59 pm »
Threads merged.

It's a foolish topic, but we'll confine discussion of Donald's equipment to one thread please.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Donald Trump defends size of his penis
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2016, 02:25:47 pm »
"I have a penis; it's the best, a terrific penis. People tell me all the time how much they love my penis."

...and it's made of gold....

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2016, 02:32:27 pm »
Threads merged.

It's a foolish topic, but we'll confine discussion of Donald's equipment to one thread please.

:thud:

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2016, 02:33:05 pm »
Really sad. Use to be thinking around here. Now it is all emotion all the time. Little difference between the behavior here and the other site now.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2016, 02:36:34 pm »
Right. IGNORE Marco attacks, cry about Trumps response.

And people wonder why they are losing to Trump?

This article is a good example of why.

No one is ignoring Rubio's attacks.  However, Trump supporters conveniently tend to ignore the fact that it was Trump who originally started the attacks and now the debates have gone to a new low ... led of course by yours truly; Trump!  Absolutely agree, Rubio has stooped to Trump's level and he is just as deplorable.

Offline aligncare

Re: Donald Trump defends size of his penis
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2016, 02:37:15 pm »

:beer:

And just think, if Rubio hadn't mentioned it, we never would have known.  :patriot:

Wingnut

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2016, 02:55:20 pm »
With all the trouble Trumps willie talk hath wrought..at least he doesn't have this hanging over his head