Author Topic: DEBATE: Trump Defends Size of His Penis  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: DEBATE: Trump Defends Size of His Penis
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2016, 12:37:39 am »
I think you expressed it perfectly Lando...  :beer:
:beer:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2016, 02:01:02 am »
Trump lied about the size of his hands last night by saying “I have to say this, he hit my hands, nobody has ever hit my hands, I’ve never heard of this one”.

That was a total lie. The story about Donald Trump’s hands goes back nearly 30 years when he was the co-editor of Spy magazine, Graydon Carter called Trump a “short-fingered vulgarian.” According to Carter, Trump has never forgotten the insult.
Carter, now the editor of Vanity Fair, resurrected it late last year as Trump surged ahead in the polls. Trump’s allegedly small hands have become a favorite target of Trump’s critics — allowing for an easy segue to other parts of his anatomy.  Donald Trump has repeatedly tried to prove to Vanity Fair editor that he does not have 'abnormally stubby' fingers by sending him PICTURES of his hands, circling his hands in gold Sharpie and point out his fingers did not look so small.  Only a very insecure person would do that.    And Rubio knew about this hands story - and he purposely used it to get under his skin, which he did.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2016, 04:19:06 pm »