Author Topic: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y  (Read 7807 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 11:49:18 am »
Stop it will you with that Trump Derangement Syndrome crap. It's childish, and its getting real old here.   

Thanks for the laugh.  And, BEFORE the 1st cup of coffee this morning, even!     :laugh:

Suggest you turn your gaze around,  and look at 'your' team.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 12:18:19 pm »
I can't even keep score anymore.  Is it the Trump's supporters who have TDS, or is it the other side?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 12:20:02 pm »
I can't even keep score anymore.  Is it the Trump's supporters who have TDS, or is it the other side?

Shirley....you can't be serious!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 12:21:30 pm »
Are you serious?  This place is littered with these inane threads every day of the week.  That is what is childish and getting real old here.

Calling it Trump Derangement Syndrome is being KIND!
Let's not forget the Trump supporters' worship threads, posted by the half-dozen.

It's not derangement if it's true.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2016, 12:56:21 pm »
Thanks for the laugh.  And, BEFORE the 1st cup of coffee this morning, even!     :laugh:

Suggest you turn your gaze around,  and look at 'your' team.

The only thing that can temper the hate for Donald Trump--and it is hate--is when Trump starts winning primaries.

So, until then, I'm perfectly okay watching those folks, especially Jazz, my good friend Navy and Mikey (great graphics!), spew their contempt for the man.

The hate is perfectly understandable. Trump is not polite or deferential to his rivals. Yes, Trump's an intolerant man; he's intolerant of stupid politicians on a quest for personal enrichment, who are running only because it's their turn to join the exclusive DC Power Club.

So, to me, Trump being mean is just Trump being impatient with politicians who are just more of the same old, same old.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2016, 01:12:36 pm »
The only thing that can temper the hate for Donald Trump--and it is hate--is when Trump starts winning primaries.

So, until then, I'm perfectly okay watching those folks, especially Jazz, my good friend Navy and Mikey (great graphics!), spew their contempt for the man.

The hate is perfectly understandable. Trump is not polite or deferential to his rivals. Yes, Trump's an intolerant man; he's intolerant of stupid politicians on a quest for personal enrichment, who are running only because it's their turn to join the exclusive DC Power Club.

So, to me, Trump being mean is just Trump being impatient with politicians who are just more of the same old, same old.

When Navy typed "childish", Mikey was the 1st person I thought of...limited to his graphics, of course.   :laugh:

And the unflattering Trump avatars.....LOL!

We're not the ones who post exclusively NEGATIVE Trump threads based upon BS headlines, that virtually all have been proven to be dishonest and misleading.   :whistle:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2016, 01:20:46 pm »
When Navy typed "childish", Mikey was the 1st person I thought of...limited to his graphics, of course.   :laugh:

And the unflattering Trump avatars.....LOL!

We're not the ones who post exclusively NEGATIVE Trump threads based upon BS headlines, that virtually all have been proven to be dishonest and misleading.   :whistle:

Yes, but it's politics--so, all's forgiven. All's fair in love, war and politics.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2016, 01:27:16 pm »
Let's not forget the Trump supporters' worship threads, posted by the half-dozen.

It's not derangement if it's true.

Bingo. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 01:33:39 pm »

:amen:
Time for people to grow up a bit and stop looking for ways to be offended..

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2016, 01:37:59 pm »
Bingo.

Bingo, my fanny!

Go find a dozen Trump 'worship' threads

As Nitika once said at the UN....."We'll bury you!"....10 for every one of them.

And that too, is "being kind".   :laugh:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:25:46 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 01:59:44 pm »
Bingo, my fanny!

Go find a dozen Trump 'worship' threads

As Nitika once said at the UN....."We'll bury you!"....10 for every one of them.

And that to is "being kind".   :laugh:

If you think Donald Trump is OK, a good human being, who in your estimation is the best choice for president: beware!  You are a worshipper!  :media:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 02:00:15 pm by aligncare »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2016, 02:17:54 pm »

I think it applies to anyone who has an opinion of Trump that defies facts and logic.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2016, 02:43:07 pm »
I think it applies to anyone who has an opinion of Trump that defies facts and logic.

1)  What defies facts and logic is that the GOP gave us DOLE...McCAIN...ROMNEY.  And now they're trying to give us another LOSER.   

2)  What defies facts and logic is thinking a frat boy (RUBIO) who just started shaving could beat Hillary or Bernie.

3)  What defies facts and logic is trying to shove another BUSH down our throats...this after a two term presidency of GWB who thought as many of our members do in here......that 'we' must act like adults and simply trek forward, keeping our heads down, while the LEFT and media SUCCESSFULLY savaged the BUSH name.

4)  What defies facts and logic is trying to to push Ted Cruz, who, apparently never once looked up the word, "charisma".

The GOP can kiss my grits.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2016, 03:06:25 pm »
Nothing new here. 

The same small group excusing the inexcusable, blaming the poster for some sort of "TDS" and deceit when anyone who has seen or heard the clip knows that what Trump did was despicable.

I think we are witnessing the same emotional attachment and denial of reality that gave us Obama.

It literally doesn't matter what Trump says or does.  It doesn't matter what words he uses.  It doesn't matter how much he debases the honor of running for President of the United States.

To a minority of voters (a third of Republican Primary voters), he is a saint.  He is a god.  He does no wrong.  Every bit of filth he says is admirable.....

Good people excusing a disgusting clown.

It's one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed on a political forum.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2016, 03:09:59 pm »
Does this look like someone who wants to make America great again?

thank ye... thank ye... thank ye vary much   

Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2016, 03:20:23 pm »
Nothing new here. 

The same small group excusing the inexcusable, blaming the poster for some sort of "TDS" and deceit when anyone who has seen or heard the clip knows that what Trump did was despicable.

I think we are witnessing the same emotional attachment and denial of reality that gave us Obama.

It literally doesn't matter what Trump says or does.  It doesn't matter what words he uses.  It doesn't matter how much he debases the honor of running for President of the United States.

To a minority of voters (a third of Republican Primary voters), he is a saint.  He is a god.  He does no wrong.  Every bit of filth he says is admirable.....

Good people excusing a disgusting clown.

It's one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed on a political forum.....

I'm thinking it may be bacterial.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2016, 03:22:30 pm »
1)  What defies facts and logic is that the GOP gave us DOLE...McCAIN...ROMNEY.  And now they're trying to give us another LOSER.   

2)  What defies facts and logic is thinking a frat boy (RUBIO) who just started shaving could beat Hillary or Bernie.

3)  What defies facts and logic is trying to shove another BUSH down our throats...this after a two term presidency of GWB who thought as many of our members do in here......that 'we' must act like adults and simply trek forward, keeping our heads down, while the LEFT and media SUCCESSFULLY savaged the BUSH name.

4)  What defies facts and logic is trying to to push Ted Cruz, who, apparently never once looked up the word, "charisma".

The GOP can kiss my grits.

DC, while those are some very impassioned red herrings, you did not address the comment that I actually made. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2016, 03:22:36 pm »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2016, 03:24:13 pm »

It's absolutely bizarre to see the disgust for disgusting behavior labeled as "HATE."

It takes ALL responsibility off Trump, and off those who defend all his vulgar, inexcusable behavior, and falsely accuses those who have standards of behavior for those who lead us.

I know it makes the handful of you feel better to call the rest of us "haters," but it doesn't change the fact that it's an outright falsehood.

No matter how many names you call me, aligncare, I'm not lowering the standards of basic decency and honor and leadership, that have been in existence since the beginning of this once great nation.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2016, 03:26:01 pm »
I'm thinking it may be bacterial.

Perhaps it is, because it is rationally inexplicable.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2016, 04:06:41 pm »

You know who you've become?

You've become that guy who deems that any and all opposition to Barack Obama's policies are based in racism.

You're the guy who shouts down criticism of Cam Newton's inexcusably childish behavior during the Super Bowl post-game presser by claiming that people just hate a successful black man.

I don't "hate" Donald Trump. I actually like him.

I buy his ties and watch his TV show regularly.

Hell, every time I visit Manhattan I make it a point to stop and have a coffee at the Trump Plaza Starbucks hoping to get a glimpse of The Donald.

I don't think that he is the right person for the office, AND I think that he's hurt the GOP's ability to win this election.

I don't think that he's even a Republican.

That doesn't make me a Trump hater. It makes me the opposition.

What I do hate is people who can't muster anything other than "hate" or "racism" as an explanation for opposing points of view to a politician/celebrity that they support.

Trump is rude and boorish and profane. That's funny when I want to be entertained, but I'm not looking to be entertained right now. What I am looking for a is President worthy of the nation and a representative of the people of the nation, and I don't think that the people of the nation are rude, boorish and profane.

Trump and his supporters may be, but they're a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the population.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2016, 04:11:08 pm »
You know who you've become?

You've become that guy who deems that any and all opposition to Barack Obama's policies are based in racism.

You're the guy who shouts down criticism of Cam Newton's inexcusably childish behavior during the Super Bowl post-game presser by claiming that people just hate a successful black man.

I don't "hate" Donald Trump. I actually like him.

I buy his ties and watch his TV show regularly.

Hell, every time I visit Manhattan I make it a point to stop and have a coffee at the Trump Plaza Starbucks hoping to get a glimpse of The Donald.

I don't think that he is the right person for the office, AND I think that he's hurt the GOP's ability to win this election.

I don't think that he's even a Republican.

That doesn't make me a Trump hater. It makes me the opposition.

What I do hate is people who can't muster anything other than "hate" or "racism" as an explanation for opposing points of view to a politician/celebrity that they support.

Trump is rude and boorish and profane. That's funny when I want to be entertained, but I'm not looking to be entertained right now. What I am looking for a is President worthy of the nation and a representative of the people of the nation, and I don't think that the people of the nation are rude, boorish and profane.

Trump and his supporters may be, but they're a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the population.

Much of what you said doesn't apply to me ( I don't have any reason to go to Manhattan anymore and for that I thank God) but you said it VERY well and I agree with the thrust of what you said very much!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2016, 04:15:10 pm »
Much of what you said doesn't apply to me ( I don't have any reason to go to Manhattan anymore and for that I thank God) but you said it VERY well and I agree with the thrust of what you said very much!  :beer:

LOVE Manhattan!

The food, the shows, the energy.

To me, it is the center of the known Universe.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2016, 04:23:18 pm »
LOVE Manhattan!

The food, the shows, the energy.

To me, it is the center of the known Universe.

I very much prefer the rolling hills and pine forests of East Texas but to each his own!  You are welcome to Manhattan and you won't find me amidst the crowds you have to maneuver through there ever again if I have my way.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2016, 04:26:40 pm »
I very much prefer the rolling hills and pine forests of East Texas but to each his own!  You are welcome to Manhattan and you won't find me amidst the crowds you have to maneuver through there ever again if I have my way.

Love Texas too.

Would love to move to Arlington when I retire.

I'm a diverse individual.