Author Topic: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y  (Read 7811 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2016, 06:25:49 pm »
It's absolutely bizarre to see the disgust for disgusting behavior labeled as "HATE."

It takes ALL responsibility off Trump, and off those who defend all his vulgar, inexcusable behavior, and falsely accuses those who have standards of behavior for those who lead us.

I know it makes the handful of you feel better to call the rest of us "haters," but it doesn't change the fact that it's an outright falsehood.

No matter how many names you call me, aligncare, I'm not lowering the standards of basic decency and honor and leadership, that have been in existence since the beginning of this once great nation.

Oh please stop it, MusicLady.

Fact:  You HATE Donald Trump because he's a vulgar, insensitive man who doesn't appear 'Presidential' to you.

ERGO:  You're in with the group of 'Haters'.

After all, you're judged by the company you keep, aren't you?    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2016, 06:30:18 pm »
You know who you've become?

You've become that guy who deems that any and all opposition to Barack Obama's policies are based in racism.

You're the guy who shouts down criticism of Cam Newton's inexcusably childish behavior during the Super Bowl post-game presser by claiming that people just hate a successful black man.

I don't "hate" Donald Trump. I actually like him.

I buy his ties and watch his TV show regularly.

Hell, every time I visit Manhattan I make it a point to stop and have a coffee at the Trump Plaza Starbucks hoping to get a glimpse of The Donald.

I don't think that he is the right person for the office, AND I think that he's hurt the GOP's ability to win this election.

I don't think that he's even a Republican.

That doesn't make me a Trump hater. It makes me the opposition.

What I do hate is people who can't muster anything other than "hate" or "racism" as an explanation for opposing points of view to a politician/celebrity that they support.

Trump is rude and boorish and profane. That's funny when I want to be entertained, but I'm not looking to be entertained right now. What I am looking for a is President worthy of the nation and a representative of the people of the nation, and I don't think that the people of the nation are rude, boorish and profane.

Trump and his supporters may be, but they're a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the population.

Gimme a break, Luis.

Romney was Class A, Whole milk....the very best presidential candidate since maybe the 19th Century.

How'd that work out for us?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2016, 06:31:23 pm »
LOVE Manhattan!

The food, the shows, the energy.

To me, it is the center of the known Universe.

I'll give you about $24.00 in beads and trinkets for it.    :whistle:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2016, 06:32:32 pm »

I wanted to see what happens if I type in: pussycat, or pussyfoot, or pussywillow, or bleep Galore...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2016, 06:33:53 pm »

OK, so it bleeped out the first name of the character in the 1960s movie Goldfinger.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:36:35 pm by aligncare »

Offline Carling

« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2016, 06:34:11 pm »
Woman Calls Cruz a P*ssy; Trump Repeats It and Says It's Terrible

I know this place isn't big on honesty anymore but my headline is representative to the actual article.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:37:26 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2016, 06:36:28 pm »
Fact:  You HATE Donald Trump because he's a vulgar, insensitive man who doesn't appear 'Presidential' to you.
I don't want Trump to be my president, either. I don't hate him, not in the least. Don't like him, necessarily, but I've never looked for likeability in a presidential candiate.  I look to what he's done and what he's said.

I do agree that Trump is vulgar, though, as using the "f word" and "p**sy" in public are classless and unnecessary. Don't know about "insensitive."

Bottom line is that I do know he doesn't even remotely resemble a conservative, and that's why I don't believe he's the best choice for our country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2016, 06:37:24 pm »
I chuckle whenever I read the Trumpsters complain about all the "hate".    That's liberal rhetoric, and liberal whining.

Trump is a megalomaniac and a demogogue who is temperamentally unsuited for the Presidency.   Deal with it, Trumpsters.  Your Dear Leader is conning you, and you're determined to trash those who point out the con.   Look in the mirror.  Show some self-respect.  And put on a helmet, because the broadsides against the dangerous and irresponsible man you want to have his hand on the nuclear button are going to keep on coming. 

Trumpism must be defeated by any means necessary.   
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:45:28 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2016, 06:37:57 pm »
Woman Calls Cruz a P*ssy; Trump Repeats It and Calls It Terrible

I know this place isn't big on honesty anymore but my headline is representative to the actual article.

Oh, what the heck, why don't we go for even more truth:

Manchester, New Hampshire (CNN)Donald Trump on Monday night repeated the offensive term a woman attending his rally shouted in reference to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

After first calling on a woman close to the stage to "shout it out" again, Trump repeated the woman's one-word insult aimed at Cruz: "She said he's a bleep."

The term was flung into the political orbit just a day before the New Hampshire primary as Trump was discussing Cruz's apparent hesitation during the last GOP debate on whether he would support waterboarding.

Suddenly, Trump stopped mid-sentence, pointing to a woman near him in the crowd: "She just said a terrible thing."

"You know what she said? Shout it out because I don't want to say," Trump continued as the woman appeared to loudly shout the vulgar word again.

But realizing most of the crowd could not hear the woman, Trump decided to take matters into his own hands.

"OK you're not allowed to say and I never expect to hear that from you again. She said -- I never expect to hear that from you again -- she said he's a bleep," Trump said as the crowd erupted into a roaring cacophony of laughter and applause.

"What kind of people do I have here?" Trump joked after the crowd's reaction.

Katrina Pierson, a Trump campaign spokeswoman, defended Trump's use of the word Tuesday morning on CNN's "New Day."

"Mr. Trump is exercising his free speech. It was in fun with the audience," she said.

Afterwards, she said,"Everybody behind me was just patting me on the back."

She said she knew that Trump was kidding when he reprimanded her.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/politics/donald-trump-ted-cruz-waterboarding/

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2016, 06:39:29 pm »
I'm just amazed by all this fuss over the word bleep.  Not even one of George Carlin's seven words you can't say  :shrug:

Modified by surprise: Ah, you see, they bleeped it automatically!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:40:13 pm by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2016, 06:39:46 pm »
I wanted to see what happens if I type in: pussycat, or pussyfoot, or pussywillow, or bleep Galore...

Tom Jones...."What's new Pussycat"?

Sean Connery... "Pooosee Galore"

The word "bleep" was used as an adjective to describe lack of courage.

Don't know if anybody knows this, but bleep cats can be very shy and skittish.

Suggest everyone buy a life.   :whistle:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2016, 06:41:54 pm »

ERGO:  You're in with the group of 'Haters'.

After all, you're judged by the company you keep, aren't you?    :whistle:

Where you err, DC, is assuming (a dangerous thing to do) that observing that a person is vulgar, (he is) a misogynist, (he is), dishonest, (he is) and unpresidential, (he is), is the same thing as HATE.

HATER is a violent word meant to demean a person and diminish every thing he or she says.

I have no doubt all of you use it deliberately to bolster your argument that anyone who finds Trump disturbing should be dismissed, but that doesn't make it one whit more accurate.

You complain ad nauseam when people use the term "Trumpsters" but you continue to use the word "Haters" which is far more debasing to those who don't share your affection for a vulgar man.

I try very hard to not even hate Obama, even though he's destroying the country, because I am not supposed to hate anyone.

The idea that I hate Trump is outright ludicrous.

But if it makes you FEEL better, go ahead and keep up the silly accusation.

(btw, the "company" I'm keeping includes some of the brightest minds and most decent people on this forum, and I am glad to share the same views as they have, but I assure you that we are all individuals, and there is no dark conspiracy on this board to insult your guy).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

HonestJohn

« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2016, 06:42:13 pm »
Nothing new here. 

The same small group excusing the inexcusable, blaming the poster for some sort of "TDS" and deceit when anyone who has seen or heard the clip knows that what Trump did was despicable.

I think we are witnessing the same emotional attachment and denial of reality that gave us Obama.

It literally doesn't matter what Trump says or does.  It doesn't matter what words he uses.  It doesn't matter how much he debases the honor of running for President of the United States.

To a minority of voters (a third of Republican Primary voters), he is a saint.  He is a god.  He does no wrong.  Every bit of filth he says is admirable.....

Good people excusing a disgusting clown.

It's one of the saddest things I've ever witnessed on a political forum.....

Foresoothe, it was prophesied that the Anointed One wouldst come forthe to harmeth our faith in a multitude of ways.  From words of derision to hate of thine forefathers, who hath shed blood for thee. 

And the people rejoiced.

And lo... then came the sacred Mother, the God-Queen herself, the Holy Sarah who then didst lend her support unto the Anointed One.

And the People rejoiced.

Yea, I say unto thee, the Lord dost hear thine foul words, oh Anointed One.  And the multitude among whom the People dwell hath heard thine words as well.  There whilst be an accounting.

And the multitudes rejoiceth.

:tongue2:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:44:24 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2016, 06:47:50 pm »
Foresoothe, it was prophesied that the Anointed One wouldst come forthe to harmeth our faith in a multitude of ways.  From words of derision to hate of thine forefathers, who hath shed blood for thee. 

And the people rejoiced.

And lo... then came the sacred Mother, the God-Queen herself, the Holy Sarah who then didst lend her support unto the Anointed One.

And the People rejoiced.

Yea, I say unto thee, the Lord dost hear thine foul words, oh Anointed One.  And the multitude among whom the People dwell hath heard thine words as well.  There whilst be an accounting.

And the multitudes rejoiceth.

:tongue2:

Very funny, HJ, except that you're making fun of religion.   These folks are more like a cult.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2016, 06:52:13 pm »

Where you err, DC, is assuming (a dangerous thing to do) that observing that a person is vulgar, (he is) a misogynist, (he is), dishonest, (he is) and unpresidential, (he is), is the same thing as HATE.

HATER is a violent word meant to demean a person and diminish every thing he or she says.

Like hell it is.  The word HATE is chosen when a large sample size of a person's posting history relating to all things TRUMP is examined.

I respect that you will not tolerate vulgarity.   It's very admirable and even considered 'sexy'.

But pulleeze....get off your high horse.

I have no doubt all of you use it deliberately to bolster your argument that anyone who finds Trump disturbing should be dismissed, but that doesn't make it one whit more accurate.

You complain ad nauseam when people use the term "Trumpsters" but you continue to use the word "Haters" which is far more debasing to those who don't share your affection for a vulgar man.

I try very hard to not even hate Obama, even though he's destroying the country, because I am not supposed to hate anyone.

(btw, the "company" I'm keeping includes some of the brightest minds and most decent people on this forum, and I am glad to share the same views as they have, but I assure you that we are all individuals, and there is no dark conspiracy on this board to insult your guy).

Nobody is charging you with being part of a conspiracy.  And I surely don't think any less of you for your attitudes on Trump ....just making a true observation, that's all.

But you make my point for me, when you tell us that you try hard not to hate Barack Obama...even though he's destroying our country...because you're not supposed to hate anyone".

...shaking my head.     **nononono*
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 06:54:04 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2016, 06:52:16 pm »
Bottom line is that I do know he doesn't even remotely resemble a conservative, and that's why I don't believe he's the best choice for our country.

Can't be said enough, but such criticism (any criticism) has pretty much been set as an auto ignore by those not wanting to hear it. But relentless we must be. Respectful if I can, but unwavering I will remain in pointing out his flaws.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2016, 06:54:13 pm »
Reformat your post, DC, and I'll try to respond to your further false accusations.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2016, 06:55:10 pm »

:thumbsup:
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »

Okay, so the N-and-P words are forbidden to say when I'm in public ....

May I say it out loud in a room alone? What if someone secretly records me saying those words and then puts it out on YouTube? Could I be socially her-assed or ostracized for saying it privately and then being publicized?

Yes, the above were silly stupid comments. Sorta like this thread.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2016, 06:56:47 pm »
OK, so it bleeped out the first name of the character in the 1960s movie Goldfinger.

Well I had to put it on the censor list after a member called another member that...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2016, 06:57:31 pm »
Reformat your post, DC, and I'll try to respond to your further false accusations.

No need.

We'll agree to disagree.  Not my intent to start any spat with you.

:laugh:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2016, 07:06:23 pm »
Can't be said enough, but such criticism (any criticism) has pretty much been set as an auto ignore by those not wanting to hear it. But relentless we must be. Respectful if I can, but unwavering I will remain in pointing out his flaws.

Debating how many "conservatives" can fit on the head of a pin, or can be found in the fuzz of one's naval, is beyond passé.

One man's "conservative" can be found to be a "rino" in mere weeks following an election. Weeks later he/she can be called "liberal."

Labels mean very little, when both sides dilute their meanings.

People on the streets (not political junkies) was to hear:

--what about jobs? companies moving offshore?
--what about illegal immigration (making our towns dangerous, and stealing our jobs)
--what about muslim terrorists slipping in when government is not supposed to let that occur?

Politicins prance around on their (high) horse declaring they will fix all those problems, because don't you know, you are a "true conservative" and can recite the constitution, etc.

A lot of people laugh it off. They say, yeah we hear all that stuff every time. But what about jobs, immigration, terrorism, etc.

Conservative and liberal, socialist, don't mean anything, and don't "scare" like they once did before the language was diluted.

NEW LANGUAGE: Problem solver. Direct talker. Defend America.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2016, 07:07:13 pm »
Like hell it is.  The word HATE is chosen when a large sample size of a person's posting history relating to all things TRUMP is examined.

I respect that you will not tolerate vulgarity.   It's very admirable and even considered 'sexy'.

But pulleeze....get off your high horse.

Nobody is charging you with being part of a conspiracy.  And I surely don't think any less of you for your attitudes on Trump ....just making a true observation, that's all.

But you make my point for me, when you tell us that you try hard not to hate Barack Obama...even though he's destroying our country...because you're not supposed to hate anyone".

...shaking my head.     **nononono*

I'm not on any sort of "high horse" DC.  I didn't say I succeeded in not hating Obama, I said I try hard, because Biblically, I am commanded not to hate others.

But once again, calling me a "hater" is a violent way to completely dismiss anything I say about Donald Trump.

As for the volume of posts about Trump, it's because Donald Trump makes himself the center of the universe, pushes legitimate conversation to the side, and commands that everyone talk about him, and him only.

It's exactly what I've said from the beginning of his dastardly usurpation of the political process....

He's immature and like a bad child in school.  He is desperately in need of attention, and doesn't care if the attention is good or bad, as long as everyone is talking about HIM.

He deliberately emphasized this one woman's comment, repeated and broadcast it for the sole purpose of getting attention.

He's a sick, sick little boy who needs counseling.  And I don't hate sick little boys.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2016, 07:08:14 pm »
Good post, T_S!   :beer:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2016, 07:09:22 pm »
No need.

We'll agree to disagree.  Not my intent to start any spat with you.

:laugh:

Too late.  I missed this and already replied.  But I won't belabor it, nor continue this spat with you.

It's all good!   :beer: