Author Topic: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y  (Read 7805 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y
« on: February 09, 2016, 02:15:26 am »
Donald Trump repeats crowd member’s Ted Cruz insult: ‘He’s a p***y.’

...."Okay, you're not allowed to say and I never expect to hear that from you again," Trump said with mock seriousness, like a father reprimanding a child. "She said -- I never expect to hear that from you again! -- she said: 'He's a p***y.' That's terrible."

The crowd of several thousand burst into cheers, applause and laughter, while reporters asked one another if they had heard that right.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/08/donald-trump-repeats-crowd-members-ted-cruz-insult-hes-a-bleep/

Offline ABX

Offline sinkspur

Re: Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz a P***y
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 02:18:20 am »
Literally NOTHING is too profane for a Trump supporter.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 02:20:02 am »

Apparently not.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2016, 02:25:37 am »
Apparently there is nothing beneath Trump. Except perhaps, his mistresses.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline ABX

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 02:32:15 am »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2016, 02:32:28 am »
Proof that money doesn't buy class.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 03:10:38 am »

Proof that money doesn't buy truthful headlines.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2016, 03:19:16 am »
Proof that Trump supporters will go into denial whenever anything embarrassing comes out. Again.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Paladin

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2016, 03:20:32 am »
Did I miss the thread where these same posters on this one got their knickers all in a bunch over this news report?

"WASHINGTON -- Gov. Chris Christie, assuring reporters that he is still planning a 2016 presidential campaign, delivered a profanity-laced roast about the New Jersey press corps on Wednesday night at the annual New Jersey Legislative Correspondents Club Show, according to an audio recording of the speech obtained by International Business Times. Even attendees used to Christie's brusque demeanor thought the speech was unusually biting.

Christie told reporters at the dinner that he "just doesn't give a s---" about them. Organizers said the event was officially off the record, although many attendees, based on previous years' experience, believed it to be on the record. In any case, when you’re running for president, nothing is ever off the record. Ask Mitt Romney, whose comments about the “47 percent” at a fundraiser closed to the press went viral.

It’s a tradition of the New Jersey press corps to hold an annual fundraiser for scholarships. It's all supposed to be in lighthearted fun. The reporters wear costumes and perform dances; the governor gives a speech. Lobbyists, media organizations and politicians buy tables for the fundraiser.

Christie, now in his seventh year as governor, seems to have tired of the event. “Anything that gets me off this f------ stage next year, I’m willing to do anything,” Christie said. “Why do you think I might run for president? Cause I don’t know what primary is in May 2016 next year, but if I’m at 1 f------ percent, I will be there.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/election-2016-chris-christie-delivered-profanity-laced-tirade-nj-press-dinner-1933792
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2016, 03:21:40 am »

Or truthful posting.   **nononono*

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 03:22:03 am »

It took a while.

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 03:22:57 am »
Proof that Trump supporters will go into denial whenever anything embarrassing comes out. Again.

Did you see the clip?

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 03:23:42 am »

That, too, is untrue.  And vile.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 03:29:54 am »
Did I miss the thread where these same posters on this one got their knickers all in a bunch over this news report?

"WASHINGTON -- Gov. Chris Christie, assuring reporters that he is still planning a 2016 presidential campaign, delivered a profanity-laced roast about the New Jersey press corps on Wednesday night at the annual New Jersey Legislative Correspondents Club Show, according to an audio recording of the speech obtained by International Business Times. Even attendees used to Christie's brusque demeanor thought the speech was unusually biting.

Christie told reporters at the dinner that he "just doesn't give a s---" about them. Organizers said the event was officially off the record, although many attendees, based on previous years' experience, believed it to be on the record. In any case, when you’re running for president, nothing is ever off the record. Ask Mitt Romney, whose comments about the “47 percent” at a fundraiser closed to the press went viral.

It’s a tradition of the New Jersey press corps to hold an annual fundraiser for scholarships. It's all supposed to be in lighthearted fun. The reporters wear costumes and perform dances; the governor gives a speech. Lobbyists, media organizations and politicians buy tables for the fundraiser.

Christie, now in his seventh year as governor, seems to have tired of the event. “Anything that gets me off this f------ stage next year, I’m willing to do anything,” Christie said. “Why do you think I might run for president? Cause I don’t know what primary is in May 2016 next year, but if I’m at 1 f------ percent, I will be there.”

http://www.ibtimes.com/election-2016-chris-christie-delivered-profanity-laced-tirade-nj-press-dinner-1933792

Not gonna get any defense of fat boy from me. He's a low class bully, eclipsed only by the tanning-bed-king.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2016, 03:31:08 am »

"WASHINGTON -- Gov. Chris Christie.....

You answered your own question. Chris Christie seems to be the political equivalent of the 'if a tree falls in the forest' question.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2016, 03:41:50 am »
You answered your own question. Chris Christie seems to be the political equivalent of the 'if a tree falls in the forest' question.

Oh, so, displeasure at profanity in politics is dependent on how you assess a candidate's popularity. It isn't wrong in and of itself?

I might also point out Trump was quoting one word shouted out at a rally, while Christie's were his ab initio and were far more serious. But what does any of that matter? It's Trump we hate, Trump we must besmirch, Trump we must slander.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2016, 03:45:30 am »
Not gonna get any defense of fat boy from me. He's a low class bully, eclipsed only by the tanning-bed-king.

How do you know if one of us isn't fat?

In a post decrying a low class bully you make fun of Christie's weight. You don't see the irony here?

Offline ABX

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2016, 03:48:01 am »
That, too, is untrue.  And vile.

You do realize that Trump has actually bragged about his many mistresses in the past?  Here are a few names for you that pretty much aren't in dispute. Kara Young, Gabriella Sabatini, Rowanne Brewer, Carla Bruni (yes, that Carla Bruni- they had a fling long before she was France's first lady, just a model), Ingrid Seynhaeve, Allison Giannini, Victoria Zdrok, and there was a rumor around 2004 of a fling with Stormi Daniels that neither disputed. He even had started dating Melina before his divorce with Marla Maples was finalized and was cheating on Melina with Kara Young right after that divorce. Trump's marriage with Ivana broke up because of his affair with Maples.

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2016, 03:58:38 am »
You do realize that Trump has actually bragged about his many mistresses in the past?  Here are a few names for you that pretty much aren't in dispute. Kara Young, Gabriella Sabatini, Rowanne Brewer, Carla Bruni (yes, that Carla Bruni- they had a fling long before she was France's first lady, just a model), Ingrid Seynhaeve, Allison Giannini, Victoria Zdrok, and there was a rumor around 2004 of a fling with Stormi Daniels that neither disputed. He even had started dating Melina before his divorce with Marla Maples was finalized and was cheating on Melina with Kara Young right after that divorce. Trump's marriage with Ivana broke up because of his affair with Maples.

Wow.  You need to go back to your source document, which I assume is The National Inquirer.  You've really messed up the timelines.   But you keep digging.   :laugh:

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 04:00:01 am »
Trump is a total embarrassment.

I'm guessing this is true only for those in the grips of Trump Derangement Syndrome.   :shrug:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2016, 05:21:29 am »
Does this look like someone who wants to make America great again?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2016, 05:30:05 am »
I'm guessing this is true only for those in the grips of Trump Derangement Syndrome.   :shrug:

Stop it will you with that Trump Derangement Syndrome crap. It's childish, and its getting real old here.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2016, 05:58:19 am »
Nothing classy about politics to start with. Carson must feel like he needs disinfectant to be around the bunch of them

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2016, 08:15:00 am »
Stop it will you with that Trump Derangement Syndrome crap. It's childish, and its getting real old here.   

Are you serious?  This place is littered with these inane threads every day of the week.  That is what is childish and getting real old here.

Calling it Trump Derangement Syndrome is being KIND!

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:27:44 am by katzenjammer »