Author Topic: GOP Openly Lashing Out at Base  (Read 11288 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: GOP Openly Lashing Out at Base
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2015, 07:33:33 pm »
It's like they're breathing methane...where they are...when it comes to Donald Trump.    :laugh:

The polls cited by Rush Limbaugh today said the Trump's numbers indicate he's got nowhere to go but DOWN. Are they suggesting the candidates all polling in the low single-digits would gravitate to others like Carson or Cruz, rather than slide over to Trump?

Anybody whose listened to Rush for anytime can tell that he's rooting for Donald Trump.  If only because Rush hates political correctness too, and Trump has acquired Superman-type powers when the MSM and evil-doers continue to fall on their faces every time they try to go after him.

Rush identifies with that...he too, beat the Sandra Fluke Debacle, when the Left tried to intimidate sponsors.  His celebrity has grown exponentially.

Another caller and Rush talked about Trump having his own follow-up program after the upcoming debate with the MSM moderating, and invite Dr. Carson and Ted Cruz for example. They could all cogently respond to each and every pertinent question put forth in the debate...eliminating all the Megyn Kelly-type questions.

There's going to be more than 20 million people watching and listening.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2015, 07:44:55 pm »
It's like they're breathing methane...where they are...when it comes to Donald Trump.    :laugh:

The polls cited by Rush Limbaugh today said the Trump's numbers indicate he's got nowhere to go but DOWN. Are they suggesting the candidates all polling in the low single-digits would gravitate to others like Carson or Cruz, rather than slide over to Trump?

Anybody whose listened to Rush for anytime can tell that he's rooting for Donald Trump.  If only because Rush hates political correctness too, and Trump has acquired Superman-type powers when the MSM and evil-doers continue to fall on their faces every time they try to go after him.

Rush identifies with that...he too, beat the Sandra Fluke Debacle, when the Left tried to intimidate sponsors.  His celebrity has grown exponentially.

Another caller and Rush talked about Trump having his own follow-up program after the upcoming debate with the MSM moderating, and invite Dr. Carson and Ted Cruz for example. They could all cogently respond to each and every pertinent question put forth in the debate...eliminating all the Megyn Kelly-type questions.

I happened to catch that caller (Lynn, I believe) and she presented a wonderful plan for a post-debate get together, whereby Trump and others could answer questions sans moderators with agendas.  I think it could generate massive interest from taxpayers so frustrated with media and status quo politicians.

Hope someone who could make this happen was listening.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2015, 07:48:06 pm »

Good Idea about the follow up. That will draw more than any of the PUNDITS will and that is the problem. Being the STUPID we the people are we need someone to tell us what we just heard with their spin agenda put into it???

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2015, 04:26:05 am »
That's right, Lando!  It's why I said, that despite differences with the 24/7 Anti-Trumpers on the candidate's Republican pedigree and overall worthiness, they're still my political brothers. 

Respect their intellect immensely.  They all use paragraphs.   :laugh: 

And all of them are essentially, nice guyz!  :beer:

:beer:  Cheer right back at you from the other side.

I'm actually a little happy for the people excited over Trump and I hope it lasts all the way to the first debate with Hitlery when Trump takes a dive.  Oh, I know that it will somehow be Rove's fault for many of Trump's cheerleaders, but that myopic purity of focus, so steadfast and true, is one of the more humorous charms of the far right.

Perhaps the right wing even deserves a pyrrhic victory against the GOP after losing the 2014 GOP primaries, and the Obamacare defund/Government shutdown, and every GOP nomination after Reagan .

As long as you guys keep it classy and beautiful, and keep your sense of humor and perspective.
The few dozen people who post here will not change the 2016 elections with our votes.  I hold none of you personally responsible for Trump. :patriot:

Offline evadR

« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2015, 01:36:11 pm »
That would be interesting, if it gets that far.
One thing I feel certain about, Trump won't let it be a "stacked" event, like it's been in the past.

We'll see what kind of negotiator he is when he faces the biggest enemy, the mainstream press.

If he can handle them, he'll have no problems handling the likes of Iran.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.