Author Topic: Mike Pence Makes Announcement About Whether He Will Endorse Donald Trump  (Read 3608 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence Makes Announcement About Whether He Will Endorse Donald Trump
By Jeff Charles | 4:54 PM on March 15, 2024

Former Vice President Mike Pence announced that he is not endorsing Donald Trump in the 2024 presidential election. The announcement comes shortly after Trump sealed the GOP presidential nomination and is poised to take on President Joe Biden in November.

Pence made the announcement during an appearance on Fox News.

Former Vice President Mike Pence has declined to endorse his onetime running mate, former President Trump, in a bombshell announcement Friday.

"It should come as no surprise that I will not be endorsing Donald Trump this year," Pence said.

"I'm incredibly proud of the record of our administration. It was a conservative record that made America more prosperous, more secure and saw conservatives appointed to our courts in a more peaceful world."

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/03/15/mike-pence-makes-announcement-about-whether-he-will-endorse-donald-trump-n2171444
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
DILLIGAF what Pence thinks?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

When he let sit on his Gov's Desk the 'Religious Freedom' Bill that he had fought so hard in the Indiana Legislature for at Trump's insistence; I learned all I need to know about him. 
   And to think he WAS a Darling of Newt's Contract with America, along with Paul Ryan.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His own former running mate won't endorse him.  Now that's saying something!

Pence is a flake.  He always seemed like he was on his period and riding a cotton pony.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

Probably explains why he didn't want to be alone with a Woman in the same room, he was afraid of him becoming on the same cycle.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

They say Mike Pence's testicles grew three sizes when he announced he would not endorse Tangnerine Mussolini.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

////00000////

They say Mike Pence's testicles grew three sizes when he announced he would not endorse Tangnerine Mussolini.

000hehehehe
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pence is,and has always been a punk.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Jack Russell

You really need a new hobby.

Offline corbe

It's OK, Stormy and Karen will endorse him to make up for Melania's and Pence's non endorsement.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 01:36:10 am by corbe »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why would anybody care what Pence thinks?  I think we all new he would verify he's a Never.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Honestly I don’t like the hatred shoved at Pence.  I think he was a good man and a solid one.  He was quiet.  IOW, knew unlike his boss the mantra of “better to be silent and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt”.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online cato potatoe

Pence left him hanging, you might say. 

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Pence is,and has always been a punk.

Actually, considering what Trump has said publicly about Pence, the "punk" move would be to go full beta and support him anyway.   Better for Pence to stand up on hind legs and say "no".  He owes Trump less than nothing anyway.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Honestly I don’t like the hatred shoved at Pence.  I think he was a good man and a solid one.  He was quiet.  IOW, knew unlike his boss the mantra of “better to be silent and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt”.

Agree.  Pence is a decent man.  Not a great leader or anything, but fundamentally a decent guy who did the right thing and followed the Constitution despite horrific pressure from Trump and his minions.

Offline LMAO

Agree.  Pence is a decent man.  Not a great leader or anything, but fundamentally a decent guy who did the right thing and followed the Constitution despite horrific pressure from Trump and his minions.

And following the constitution is kryptonite to MAGA

Yet how do you think they’d react if Harris does what they wanted Pence to do should Trump win?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Pence is a 2000's leader.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am sure that is mutual.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You rabid anti-Rude Orange Man losers are hysterical. You will worship a pig's butt if the pig comes out against Trump.

It won't surprise me to see you coming out and embracing Biden when the campaign really gets going. One of you will admire the way he is standing up to the rude,rich,orange bully,and the rest of you will be nodding and saying "un-huh,un-hun,un-hun" to yourselves as you are typing agreement replies

Offline LMAO

You rabid anti-Rude Orange Man losers are hysterical. You will worship a pig's butt if the pig comes out against Trump.

It won't surprise me to see you coming out and embracing Biden when the campaign really gets going. One of you will admire the way he is standing up to the rude,rich,orange bully,and the rest of you will be nodding and saying "un-huh,un-hun,un-hun" to yourselves as you are typing agreement replies

An online meltdown  happy77

You really become unhinged when you see any thing negative regarding Donald Trump.

Nobody here supports Biden regardless of whether they are going to vote Trump or not. And you know that’s true despite your lashing out and meltdown
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 03:37:02 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
An online meltdown  happy77

You really become unhinged when you see any thing negative regarding Donald Trump.

Nobody here supports Biden regardless of whether they are going to vote Trump or not. And you know that’s true despite your lashing out and meltdown

@LMAO

No,I do NOT know that is true.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd,it is a freaking turd!

There ARE going to be two choices of who to vote for,Biden or Trump. There is a MASSIVE difference in the way each of them considers to be  the way to govern the US,and NOT voting does NOT excuse you if the Dims manage to steal and cast enough phoney votes from illegal aliens to steal the election.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@LMAO

No,I do NOT know that is true.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd,it is a freaking turd!

There ARE going to be two choices of who to vote for,Biden or Trump. There is a MASSIVE difference in the way each of them considers to be  the way to govern the US,and NOT voting does NOT excuse you if the Dims manage to steal and cast enough phoney votes from illegal aliens to steal the election.

@sneakypete

Voting is not binary, it's not either the Dem or the GOP.  There are other choices people choose, like voting third party, writing somebody in, or leaving the section for President blank.  Just because somebody won't vote for Trump does not mean they support Shortbus Joe.

I go through this every Presidential Election, and 2024 isn't different AFAIC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online cato potatoe

There is a material difference with how they handle judicial nominees and immigration.  If that's all you care about, and Trump's lunacy does not concern you, then the choice is obvious.  But you had better accept that most people view the world differently, or you will continue to be frustrated.

Offline LMAO

There is a material difference with how they handle judicial nominees and immigration.  If that's all you care about, and Trump's lunacy does not concern you, then the choice is obvious.  But you had better accept that most people view the world differently, or you will continue to be frustrated.

Those two issues, immigration and judges, are probably  two issues were Biden and Trump are opposite along with domestic energy production

But the claim that there’s a massive difference between how Trump and Biden view government and its role is simply not backed up by the record. Both believe in spending money we don’t have. Both believe in growing the size of the government. Both believe in printing money to fund deficits. Both support bailouts.  Both support protectionist tariffs.

Trump’s lunacy, and his behaviors,  is just the cherry on top of an already turd Sundae. I could put up with all of that if the trade-off was reducing federal spending and the size and scope of the federal government.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 05:34:19 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Those two issues, immigration and judges, are probably  two issues were Biden and Trump are opposite along with domestic energy production

But the claim that there’s a massive difference between how Trump and Biden view government and its role is simply not backed up by the record. Both believe in spending money we don’t have. Both believe in growing the size of the government. Both believe in printing money to fund deficits. Both support bailouts.  Both support protectionist tariffs.

Trump’s lunacy, and his behaviors,  is just the cherry on top of an already turd Sundae. I could put up with all of that if the trade-off was reducing federal spending and the size and scope of the federal government.

@LMAO

EVERYTHING is about money to you. There is more to both  life and politics than money.