Author Topic: Mike Pence Makes Announcement About Whether He Will Endorse Donald Trump  (Read 3606 times)

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

EVERYTHING is about money to you. There is more to both  life and politics than money.

You do understand that a growing centralized government and a government that funds itself with huge deficits and prints and devalues its currency is a threat to the standard of living  and the freedom of people in this country, correct?

That means more to me than upsetting the ladies on “The View”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

@LMAO

No,I do NOT know that is true.

If it looks like a turd and smells like a turd,it is a freaking turd!

There ARE going to be two choices of who to vote for,Biden or Trump. There is a MASSIVE difference in the way each of them considers to be  the way to govern the US

No there is not.

Offline roamer_1

@LMAO

EVERYTHING is about money to you. There is more to both  life and politics than money.

When that money is financing every liberal wet dream, and under-girds the very swamp you say he'll drain, that money becomes a pretty good indicator.

I care about the money. But I care more for liberty. The money is just related to the power. Take away the money, take away the power, and liberty is safe, and blooms.

That's why the money matters.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@LMAO

You'd think so, but look at the way things are these days...and the two guys on top of the ballot are a billionaire and America's greatest pay-to-pay grifter politician.

Life? Yeah, there are far more important things than money. But politics, the money owns it now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Friendly reminder that Mike Pence was specifically chosen because he was everything Donald Trump wasn't: a midwesterner, Christian, family man. He was added to the ticket to draw reluctant voters.

So the fact that a guy who was basically the opposite of Donald Trump isn't endorsing him this time around should come as absolutely no surprise. Well, maybe. The GOP apparatus could, I suppose, have forced Pence to endorse Trump—at least in the Ron DeSantis "I'm only doing this because I'm bound by contract" sense.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You do understand that a growing centralized government and a government that funds itself with huge deficits and prints and devalues its currency is a threat to the standard of living  and the freedom of people in this country, correct?

@LMAO

Yes,but it's not LIFE.

btw,just exactly  how do you  figure you are helping improve things by sitting on your ass and not voting?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No there is not.

@roamer_1

You are delusional.

Seriously.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

You are delusional.

Seriously.

No, seriously, there is not.

Liberalism grew in leaps and bounds under both presidents @sneakypete

Offline roamer_1

@LMAO

Yes,but it's not LIFE.

Yes, in fact, it is... in the end. The direction this country is going in always ends the same, kneeling at a ditch with a gun to your head... No small thing.

btw,just exactly  how do you  figure you are helping improve things by sitting on your ass and not voting?

By NOT voting for liberalism? You're kidding, right?

@sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You'd think so, but look at the way things are these days...and the two guys on top of the ballot are a billionaire and America's greatest pay-to-pay grifter politician.

@jmyrlefuller

Yeah,but what is wrong with  already being a billionaire,compared to the guy in office that is trying to STEAL billions and getting kickbacks.

Trumps massive ego and the fact that he is already wealthy despite the left trying to steal all his money IS his strong feature. He is old and knows he won't be around much longer,and there is NOTHING more important to him that how he gets written about in the history books,and what he wants as much as life itself  is to go down in history as "The President  that saved America".

And he will only have 4 years to do it,so he won't be wasting any time spending money to try to get re-elected.

What we should all focus on is finding a VERY strong conservative VP to run with him.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Yes,but it's not LIFE.

I’m voting down ticket.

Are you aware that of all the posters on this forum, you become the most hostile when anyone doesn’t share the same love for Trump as you do? When Trump is criticized or attacked, you personally attack that person vs countering any point they made

Every reason I listed for choosing not to vote for Trump is backed by his own words, political positions, and record. I’ve made no false claims regarding him.

And it’s the record vs the fantasy is why and how I made my choice. You choose differently. That’s what America is about. Freedom to chose

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 09:05:37 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Friendly reminder that Mike Pence was specifically chosen because he was everything Donald Trump wasn't: a midwesterner, Christian, family man. He was added to the ticket to draw reluctant voters.

@jmyrlefuller

Yup,Pence was the candy offered to the fools,and sadly,typical of the usual useless POS that got the RNC nod.

Reagan saved the RNC and America,and then the RINO's started getting their whiny little weasel bitches elected.

It took Trump to come aboard and save America during the one term he got,and then the asshats were able to cheat and get another globalist thief in office,with the help of the Class Envy idiots.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Which one has more love of life?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 09:13:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Which one has more love of life?

He is one dull individual

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I agree....   Pence is a decent man.  He knows the true Trump and apparently doesn't like what he sees.

@Jack Russell

You will agree with Putin if he attacks Trump.

Offline LMAO

@Jack Russell

You will agree with Putin if he attacks Trump.

LOL

And there you go again!!!

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Fishrrman to Mr. Pence:
Well, Mike, I guess your name just got crossed off "the list"...

Online mountaineer

Not his finest moment:

Tucker: "Every city in America has become worse over the past few years... Your concern is that Ukraine don't have enough tanks... Where's the concern for America in that?"

Pence: "That's not my concern."

https://twitter.com/DavidYeshua4/status/1768780576021008770
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Mike Pence Pandering To D.C. Media Is Pathetic And Disqualifying
Any candidate who is playing footsie with the propaganda press, in an incomprehensible ploy to curry favor with them, disqualifies himself from contention.
By: Mollie Hemingway
March 14, 2023
On Saturday night, former Vice President Mike Pence addressed the annual Gridiron Club dinner, a white-tie gathering of Beltway media and political insiders. He took the opportunity to praise the D.C. media, attack Tucker Carlson, and condemn Donald Trump.

“History will hold Donald Trump accountable for Jan. 6,” Pence said. “Make no mistake about it: What happened that day was a disgrace, and it mocks decency to portray it in any other way,” Pence said of Tucker Carlson’s journalism, which is at odds with the official narrative.

Pence praised the corporate media as well, saying, “We were able to stay at our post in part because you stayed at your post. The American people know what happened that day because you never stopped reporting.”

As if Pence’s views on the virtues of the propaganda press weren’t disappointing enough, his handlers bragged to the same media that he had lavished them with praise and attacked Trump and Carlson as part of his long-shot campaign to win the Republican nomination for president.

Really. According to a new Politico article, the Pence team intentionally crafted their remarks because they “believed it would help Pence win over his most skeptical audience these days: Washington insiders and journalists.” ...
More at The Federalist

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Of course it could be taken out of context, I don't know....but it sure is disappointing.

Considering Pence is maybe one of the most measured and careful and measured pols in the GOP slate of late.  He is not prone to verbal gaffes. He meant what he said, and his Tiger Swamp stripes came shining through.

And prasing the media?  That's just makes it worse.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Not his finest moment:

Tucker: "Every city in America has become worse over the past few years... Your concern is that Ukraine don't have enough tanks... Where's the concern for America in that?"

Pence: "That's not my concern."

https://twitter.com/DavidYeshua4/status/1768780576021008770

I remember when leftists used to make the exact same argument Tucker is making. I'm not saying I disagree necessarily but it's odd how we've come full circle.

Online mountaineer

I remember when leftists used to make the exact same argument Tucker is making. I'm not saying I disagree necessarily but it's odd how we've come full circle.
Who expected the Democrats to become the warmonger party?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Me.  And you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

I guess I stay too stoned to remember anything other than this 30 second commercial from the War Criminal himself, LBJ in 64 against Goldwater. 

It was much later that I realized dems can be anything they want to be, just like the nominated Republican President.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think the dems have the going to war record*

Madison (D) - War of 1812

Polk (D) - Mexican War

McKinley (R) - Spanish American War

Woodrow Wilson (D)- WWI

FDR (D) - WWII

Truman (D) - Korea

Kennedy/LBJ (D)- Vietnam

Ronaldus Maximus (R)- Cold War

GHWB (R) - Gulf War

Bill 'Blow Job' Clinton (D) - who and where didn't he have the US fighting or bombing?

GWB (R)- Afghanistan, Iraq

BO (D)- Gotta put a link https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/politics/countries-obama-bombed/index.html

Trump (R) - No Harm No Fowl?

Biden (Dumbass) - God Help Us WWIII THE WAR TO BURN DOWN THE WORD!

* not counting Revolutionary or Civil War
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 02:34:37 pm by GtHawk »