Author Topic: Mike Pence Makes Announcement About Whether He Will Endorse Donald Trump  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Of course it could be taken out of context, I don't know....but it sure is disappointing.

It was.  You can tell there's something fishy going on by the ellipses in the question.

Offline LMAO

I think the dems have the going to war record*

Madison (D) - War of 1812

Polk (D) - Mexican War

McKinley (R) - Spanish American War

Woodrow Wilson (D)- WWI

FDR (D) - WWII

Ike(R) - Korea

Kennedy/LBJ (D)- Vietnam

Ronaldus Maximus (R)- Cold War

GHWB (R) - Gulf War

Bill 'Blow Job' Clinton (D) - who and where didn't he have the US fighting or bombing?

GWB (R)- Afghanistan, Iraq

BO (D)- Gotta put a link https://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/politics/countries-obama-bombed/index.html

Trump (R) - No Harm No Fowl?

Biden (Dumbass) - God Help Us WWIII THE WAR TO BURN DOWN THE WORD!

* not counting Revolutionary or Civil War

Korea was Harry Truman(D)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Korea was Harry Truman(D)
My BAD! I thought I was being careful but.........I'll blame it on the meds

Thanks for catching it, I'll correct my post :beer:

Offline kevindavis007

Who expected the Democrats to become the warmonger party?

Who expected Republicans to be the pro-Russia party? You know the country led by a former KGB agent who wants to bring back the Soviet Union!
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline mountaineer

Who expected Republicans to be the pro-Russia party? You know the country led by a former KGB agent who wants to bring back the Soviet Union!
Not all Republicans. Your description of Putin is spot-on. He's a commie. I don't like commies, any more than I like grifters or warmongers.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Yeah, there is a pretty vocal pro-Russia component within MAGA.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Neo conservativism had a sort of falling out after bush/Iraq and the loss of the 2008 and 2012 elections. Frankly I don't really blame people for not digging it anymore. The Iraq war handed the country to the Dems on a silver platter IMO. That is just an obvious statement. I think it's perfectly possible to be against neoconservatism and not be "pro-Russia".

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Neo conservativism had a sort of falling out after bush/Iraq and the loss of the 2008 and 2012 elections. Frankly I don't really blame people for not digging it anymore. The Iraq war handed the country to the Dems on a silver platter IMO. That is just an obvious statement. I think it's perfectly possible to be against neoconservatism and not be "pro-Russia".

There a difference between saying "no more American money", and rooting for Russia to win.

The one thing I do wish more people knew was that Ukraine sent troops to Afghanistan when they weren't even members of NATO.  Even if you don't support sending money, the "why should we even care about Ukraine" idea promoted by some (not saying you)  kind of sucks.

Offline LMAO

There a difference between saying "no more American money", and rooting for Russia to win.

Yup

Just like  being against a war doesn’t mean you’re rooting for the enemy. But, if one repeats and amplifies the propaganda of the enemy, or sits on an anti-aircraft, gun of the enemy, then, is fair to question that person’s loyalties
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:08:01 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not all Republicans. Your description of Putin is spot-on. He's a commie. I don't like commies, any more than I like grifters or warmongers.
Frankly, when it comes to totalitarians and thieves, I really don't care what nationality, skin color, professed religion, sexual preference, pronouns they use, or about their relationships with the family pets or hired help. They should all be done away with.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, there is a pretty vocal pro-Russia component within MAGA.
I see That as a  knee-jerk reaction to Poroshenko and Biden's former relationship. Zelensky,  imho, is doing what he must  for Ukraine to survive. Some solutions require a fight.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Frankly, when it comes to totalitarians and thieves, I really don't care what nationality, skin color, professed religion, sexual preference, pronouns they use, or about their relationships with the family pets or hired help. They should all be done away with.
You realize that you're sounding pretty totalitarian there? Not that I disagree with you :silly: :silly: