Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 95970 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 9...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #250 on: January 04, 2024, 04:47:57 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
39m
#BREAKING: ISIS claims responsibility for two explosions that killed nearly 100 people and wounded scores at a ceremony in Iran to commemorate commander Qassem Soleimani, who was killed by a U.S. drone in 2020. (Fox)
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #251 on: January 04, 2024, 06:01:26 pm »
One more time with vigor!

There is no such thing as a Palestinian!

How is this silly talking point still relevant or helpful when the world, including Israel, acknowledges the Palestinian people @Bigun ?

Fox News
Nov 12, 2023

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday vowed that Israeli forces must "destroy Hamas" in order to secure the future of Palestinians as well as the Jewish state.

"If you want peace, destroy Hamas. If you want security, destroy Hamas. If you want a future for Israel, the Palestinians, the Middle East, destroy Hamas," Netanyahu told "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker during an appearance on the NBC Sunday program.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/netanyahu-says-israel-must-destroy-hamas-secure-palestinian-future

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #252 on: January 04, 2024, 06:04:12 pm »
'Ethnic Cleansing'

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1405730226961823

Maybe you should go back to the UKRAINE map for your avatar?  /s

@DCPatriot

So you agree with RiV that Israel is guilty of Ethnic Cleansing?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #253 on: January 04, 2024, 06:09:02 pm »
i24NEWS English
@i24NEWS_EN
·
22m
🛑ISIS spokesperson calls on Muslims to kill Jews in Israel and around the world. The statement was part of a 30-minute address, most of which was devoted to the Gaza war

Yet one poster here would have us believe that it is the Jews who are guilty of 'Ethnic Cleansing'.  The Arabs have been pushing the same lie since 1948 that the Jews are kicking them off their land.  Over 75 years pushing the same friggin' lie.  And now we see our very own TBR boards desecrated with that lie?  Enough already.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #254 on: January 04, 2024, 06:40:40 pm »
How is this silly talking point still relevant or helpful when the world, including Israel, acknowledges the Palestinian people @Bigun ?

What you call a "silly talking point" I call a fact @Right_in_Virginia and facts are always relevant.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #255 on: January 04, 2024, 06:42:27 pm »
@DCPatriot

So you agree with RiV that Israel is guilty of Ethnic Cleansing?

@Hoodat, @DCPatriot

Ethnic cleansing is not new.  The modern world has witnessed it in Eastern Europe, including Serbia, for decades.  In Nazi Germany the proposal before the final solution was the Madagascar Plan.

To be clear,  I have not claimed Israel is guilty of ethnic cleansing.  I am warning Israel to stop and think ---- to fight the emotions of this moment and not follow in the wrong footsteps. 

If Israel moves forward with the plans below, the charge of ethnic cleansing will gain global credibility at precisely the time they need the support of the global community.

Times of Israel
Jan 3,  2024

The “voluntary” resettlement of Palestinians from Gaza is slowly becoming a key official policy of the government, with a senior official saying that Israel has held talks with several countries for their potential absorption.

Zman Israel, The Times of Israel’s Hebrew sister site, has learned that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition is conducting secret contacts for accepting thousands of immigrants from Gaza with Congo, in addition to other nations.

“Congo will be willing to take in migrants, and we’re in talks with others,” a senior source in the security cabinet said.

Last Monday, Netanyahu told a Likud faction meeting that he is working to facilitate the voluntary migration of Gazans to other countries.

“Our problem is [finding] countries that are willing to absorb Gazans, and we are working on it,” he said.

The prime minister was responding to Likud MK Danny Danon, who claimed that “the world is already discussing the possibilities of voluntary immigration,” though the idea has been roundly rejected by the international community.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-in-talks-with-congo-and-other-countries-on-gaza-voluntary-migration-plan/

« Reply #256 on: January 04, 2024, 06:48:11 pm »
What you call a "silly talking point" I call a fact @Right_in_Virginia

Hopefully, we can agree to disagree on this. happy77  @Bigun

Wishing you and yours a healthy, happy 2024. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #257 on: January 04, 2024, 07:12:10 pm »
Hopefully, we can agree to disagree on this. happy77  @Bigun

Wishing you and yours a healthy, happy 2024.

Of course! @Right_in_Virginia  But:

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."

--John Adams

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2024, 07:14:35 pm »
Can't we just agree that everyone in the Middle East want to kill each other?

The "Palestinians" in Gaza already have been involuntarly re-located from their families' original homes elsewhere in territory now controlled by Israel.

The Israeli conservative discussion about "voluntary relocation" sounds like duplicitous branding for Ethnic Cleansing.

(Radical) Zionsism and "a two state solution" are incompatible.

(Radical) Zionism would require the removal of Arabs, and maybe other non-Jews, from all of Palestine; or, the implementation of an Apartheid System that makes non-Jews 2nd class ciitizens, or non-citizens, of Israel.

(Radical) Zionism is an exclusionary ethno-religious doctrine that reserves Palestine exlusively for a Jewish state/homeland.

Arabs cannot be equal within an Israeli state because, demographically, the Arab population of Israel would grow to exceed the Jewish population.  (Radical) Zionism does not allow room for an Arab/Mulsim majority Israeli state in Palestine.

So, (radical) Zionism and a 2-state Palestinian solution are incompatible.  Radical Zionists want to clear Gaza and the West Bank of Arab/Muslim residents/occupants/settlers.  Radical Zionist settlers are using an asymteric strategy to gradually ethnicly cleanse the West Bank by re-occupying territory.

All sides will continue to kill each other to fulfill prophecies / promises / vandettas of the past.  It's been that way since the Old Testament.

A workable solution will only emerge when all sides are sick and tired of the killing and the mourning.

The only corollary I can think of is Northern Ireland.  Ireland had to remove re-uniifcation of Ulster with the Republic from its Constitution; and the British and Protestants provide (more) equal civil rights to Catholics.

Good luck with all of this, especially now that ISIS is launching terrorist attacks against Iran.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:15:32 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

« Reply #259 on: January 04, 2024, 07:24:23 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

The United States, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom released a Joint-Statement today in what is now seen as a “Final Warning” to the Houthi Terrorist Group in Yemen; that if they do not Immediately Halt their Attacks on Commercial Shipping in the Red Sea and their Unlawfully Detaining of Vessels alongside their Crews, then they will Bear the Responsibility and Consequences of their Actions.

12:04 AM · Jan 4, 2024

Source:  https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/01/03/a-joint-statement-from-the-governments-of-the-united-states-australia-bahrain-belgium-canada-denmark-germany-italy-japan-netherlands-new-zealand-and-the-united-kingdom/?utm_source=twitter

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #260 on: January 04, 2024, 09:43:00 pm »
Right_in_Virginia,
To be clear,  I have not claimed Israel is guilty of ethnic cleansing.  I am warning Israel to stop and think ---- to fight the emotions of this moment and not follow in the wrong footsteps.
Was it ethnic cleansing when the USA during WWII fire bombed a dozen cities in Japan, killing 100,000 in one day in Tokyo?  Hell no!  It was f***ing war.

SAME FOR THE CONFLICT WITH ISRAEL AND HAMAS!  IT IS WAR, AND ISRAEL HAS EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLETELY DESTROY AND LEVEL GAZA.  PERIOD!

Ethnic cleansing is such liberal nonsense.

When the mussies make it their mission in life to killevery Jew, destroy Israel, etc, Israel has every right to do s the USA did in WWII.

I say levelling Gaza in its entirety, and declaring that it remain in ruins permanently is well within their right. The evil of the mussies living in Gaza is not a mystery.

And the notion of Israel displacing mussies from their land is another nonsense notion.  Jews have been in those lands for thousands of years, LONG BEFORE MUSSIES EVER EXISTED!!!   UGGH!!!

To destroy an enemy that repeatedly kills your citizens and makes war on your nation with each passing day is Israel's right!  I say Israel has a clear right to kill every last one of them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #261 on: January 04, 2024, 09:54:06 pm »
Can't we just agree that everyone in the Middle East want to kill each other?

The "Palestinians" in Gaza already have been involuntarly re-located from their families' original homes elsewhere in territory now controlled by Israel.

The Israeli conservative discussion about "voluntary relocation" sounds like duplicitous branding for Ethnic Cleansing.

(Radical) Zionsism and "a two state solution" are incompatible.

(Radical) Zionism would require the removal of Arabs, and maybe other non-Jews, from all of Palestine; or, the implementation of an Apartheid System that makes non-Jews 2nd class ciitizens, or non-citizens, of Israel.

(Radical) Zionism is an exclusionary ethno-religious doctrine that reserves Palestine exlusively for a Jewish state/homeland.

Arabs cannot be equal within an Israeli state because, demographically, the Arab population of Israel would grow to exceed the Jewish population.  (Radical) Zionism does not allow room for an Arab/Mulsim majority Israeli state in Palestine.

So, (radical) Zionism and a 2-state Palestinian solution are incompatible.  Radical Zionists want to clear Gaza and the West Bank of Arab/Muslim residents/occupants/settlers.  Radical Zionist settlers are using an asymteric strategy to gradually ethnicly cleanse the West Bank by re-occupying territory.

All sides will continue to kill each other to fulfill prophecies / promises / vandettas of the past.  It's been that way since the Old Testament.

A workable solution will only emerge when all sides are sick and tired of the killing and the mourning.

The only corollary I can think of is Northern Ireland.  Ireland had to remove re-uniifcation of Ulster with the Republic from its Constitution; and the British and Protestants provide (more) equal civil rights to Catholics.

Good luck with all of this, especially now that ISIS is launching terrorist attacks against Iran.

I guess the Israelis should just give up on their ancestral home and find a nice place in Pennsylvania.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #262 on: January 04, 2024, 11:01:28 pm »
Was it ethnic cleansing when the USA during WWII fire bombed a dozen cities in Japan, killing 100,000 in one day in Tokyo?  Hell no!  It was f***ing war.

@jafo2010

It was two bombings in a long, hot war --- a war we finally ended with those bombs.

If history is correct, we did not return when the smoke cleared and sweep the remaining Japanese from their homes and lives for the real estate.  In fact, we allowed the Emperor to remain a unity figurehead for the Japanese people --- helping to pave the way for the alliance with Japan we have to this day.

And the notion of Israel displacing mussies from their land is another nonsense notion.  Jews have been in those lands for thousands of years, LONG BEFORE MUSSIES EVER EXISTED!!!   UGGH!!!

You're aware there is quite a bit of scholarly debate on this --- especially the linear aspects of your claim, are you not? 

I say Israel has a clear right to kill every last one of them.

Just to be clear, and I ask because you post variations of this  pointing-up  opinion frequently ----- are you saying "Never again!" unless the attempted extermination is from Israel?

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 07:55:00 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #263 on: January 04, 2024, 11:02:38 pm »

SAME FOR THE CONFLICT WITH ISRAEL AND HAMAS!  IT IS WAR, AND ISRAEL HAS EVERY RIGHT TO COMPLETELY DESTROY AND LEVEL GAZA.  PERIOD!

When the mussies make it their mission in life to killevery Jew, destroy Israel, etc, Israel has every right to do s the USA did in WWII.

I say levelling Gaza in its entirety, and declaring that it remain in ruins permanently is well within their right. The evil of the mussies living in Gaza is not a mystery.

To destroy an enemy that repeatedly kills your citizens and makes war on your nation with each passing day is Israel's right!  I say Israel has a clear right to kill every last one of them.

Amen, @jafo2010  AMEN!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #264 on: January 04, 2024, 11:14:36 pm »
Instant News Alerts
@InstaNewsAlerts
·
39m
#BREAKING: ISIS claims responsibility for two explosions that killed nearly 100 people and wounded scores at a ceremony in Iran to commemorate commander Qassem Soleimani, who was killed by a U.S. drone in 2020. (Fox)
ISIS?   :pondering:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #265 on: January 04, 2024, 11:16:56 pm »
What you call a "silly talking point" I call a fact @Right_in_Virginia and facts are always relevant.
Didn't you get the memo? Facts are a threat to 'our democracy'.

Words are misused in the press and elsewhere all the time. That does not make them correct, just common errors.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #266 on: January 04, 2024, 11:28:06 pm »

Deuteronomy 20:16-18 (KJV)
16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:

18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.

Seems to me the Israelis have been pretty patient with their neighbors, and the terrorists they harbor.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #267 on: January 04, 2024, 11:31:36 pm »
Right_in_Virginia,
Just to be clear, and I ask because you post this  pointing-up  opinion frequently ----- are you saying "Never again!" unless the the attempted extermination is from Israel?
The complete destruction of an enemy has become taboo with the idiocy that is pervasive, which you obviously embrace.

I believe that the people in Gaza should be thoroughly attacked and vanquished, until such time they surrender and give up all weapons for war against Israel.  That is not extermination.  But when the crybabies here and in the world whine about 20,000 dead Gazans when there are millions, then what Israel is donning falls into the category of weak sister idiocy, something the USA is good at dispensing and forcing others to do.

What we are forcing Israel to do is very self destructive, and will leave the enemy stronger for the NEXT TIME they decide to kill large numbers of Jews.

So tell me RIV, how many Jews would need to be murdered for you to justify the complete vanquishing of an evil culture?  Give me a number?

This tea and crumpets approach to dealing with an enemy is one more form of total idiocy. 

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #268 on: January 04, 2024, 11:53:32 pm »
@jafo2010

It was two bombings in a long, hot war --- a war we finally ended with those bombs.

If history is correct, we did not return when the smoke cleared and sweep the remaining Japanese from their homes and lives for the real estate.  In fact, we allowed the Emperor to remain a unity figurehead for the Japanese people --- helping to pave the way for the alliance with Japan we have to this day.

You're aware there is quite a bit of scholarly debate on this --- especially the linear aspects of your claim, are you not? 

Just to be clear, and I ask because you post variations of this  pointing-up  opinion frequently ----- are you saying "Never again!" unless the the attempted extermination is from Israel?
If history is correct, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were on the A-bomb list because they were among a very few cities in Japan that hadn't been fire-bombed into ashes. Parts of Germany did not fare much better. Tokyo was so burned out from incendiaries that not only would it have been a waste to nuke it, there would have been no one left to surrender. The objective was to hamper weapons and materiel production and demoralize the population. The Nazis started it with raids on London and Coventry, the Japanese with their rapacious conquest of China and Manchuria, and acts committed by both were far beyond what Israel is doing in Gaza.

We have yet to confront the problem that will overrun Europe, and for all we know, may be here in sufficient numbers already to be a problem here. It is there, just getting worse where it was  compassionately allowed to relocate. It is a 1400 year old scourge on Western Civilization, and the day is coming when it will be fight or submit. ISIS claiming responsibility for acts against Iran adds a new twist.

Can the civilians who harbored Hamas be any more innocent than the Nazis who looked the other way when millions were rounded up and sent to the death camps?  Or participated in Kristallnacht? In Total War, the people who support the regime are subject to the same as the people running it.

C S Lewis

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #269 on: January 05, 2024, 12:58:43 am »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com
·
Israeli forces in Khan Younis are mapping tunnel network in city using intel obtained from captured Hamas operatives; troops moving closer to hideouts of senior Hamas members, says IDF officer. via @ynetalert
·
Defense Minister Gallant:
IDF operations in southern Gaza are intensifying, above & below ground; terrorists should count down the days to their death, it's coming soon. via @N12News

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #270 on: January 05, 2024, 01:34:23 am »
@Hoodat, @DCPatriot

Ethnic cleansing is not new.

Neither is loading Jews onto cattle cars and shipping them to extermination camps in eastern Poland.  But from a logic standpoint, declaring something as "not new" does not constitute proof that ethnic cleansing occurred.  The only difference here is that there is proof the Nazis shipped Jews to extermination camps in eastern Poland while there is zero proof that the Jews have committed (or even advocated) ethnic cleansing.  It is simply a slur you offered without proof - a lie that you remain committed to.

The modern world has witnessed it in Eastern Europe, including Serbia, for decades.  In Nazi Germany the proposal before the final solution was the Madagascar Plan.

And in Israel?  Nothing.  Zip.  Nada.  In the entire Middle East/Eastern Med region, there is only one country that will grant a path to citizenship for Palestinian immigrants.  Only one. Israel, the nation you slander with the charge of "ethnic cleansing".

To be clear,  I have not claimed Israel is guilty of ethnic cleansing.

This is your post, no?

Ethnic cleansing is *always* presented as "voluntary".  Withholding movement, safety, housing, water, medical supplies, electricity, food and employment are the provable and reliable ways of rendering "voluntary" a political sham.

I am warning Israel to stop and think ---- to fight the emotions of this moment and not follow in the wrong footsteps.

Warning?  No.  You are condemning Israel with false accusations.  This thread is filled with your attacks against Bibi for going too far, not doing enough, standing idly by, being excessively proactive, giving money to the PA, not giving money to the PA - whatever spin you can pilfer from the Israel haters with zero accountability for truth.

If Israel moves forward with the plans below, the charge of ethnic cleansing will gain global credibility at precisely the time they need the support of the global community.

It won't be the first time the world embraced a lie.  And it certainly isn't the first time you posted a lie here.  As for "credibility", that simply isn't a word you have any knowledge of.  So next time you want to slander a people with lies about ethnic cleansing, you may want to find some facts to back it up first.

« Reply #271 on: January 05, 2024, 08:39:24 am »
The complete destruction of an enemy has become taboo with the idiocy that is pervasive, which you obviously embrace.

I embrace the destruction of Hamas, top down and their war infrastructure, especially the tunnels.  In fact @jafo2010 I have been upset since 2014 when the tunnels were left after that war ---- and recently I've been near apoplectic that the expansion of the tunnels in scope and sophistication was permitted by Israel during the 10 years of "quiet" that followed.

I don't share your opinion that civilians, too, should be killed or otherwise removed.

What we are forcing Israel to do is very self destructive, and will leave the enemy stronger for the NEXT TIME they decide to kill large numbers of Jews.

What are we forcing Israel to do that causes you to say this?

So tell me RIV, how many Jews would need to be murdered for you to justify the complete vanquishing of an evil culture?  Give me a number?

Wow, this is a loaded question, even for a discussion about the State of Israel. :laugh:   If you'd define "vanquish" and "culture", I'll give you my sincere answer.  I could take a shot at guessing what you mean, but the risk of derailing this conversation by guessing wrong is too high.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 08:41:58 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #272 on: January 05, 2024, 01:23:58 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Significant Rocket Attack on the Cities of Ashkelon and Sderot in Southern Israel within the last few minutes.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #273 on: January 05, 2024, 01:26:30 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

1. IDF estimate (via @Nadav_Eyal): Hezbollah can no longer launch assault on Israel without early warning, as army pounds extensive terror infrastructure on Lebanon border; Hezbollah's plans are likely outdated given new Israeli military posture on tense frontier

2. IDF deployment on Lebanon border is deadly & flexible, defensive posture can shift to attack mode at any given moment, says @BenCaspit; Israel mobilized 146th reserve division to region, a highly trained & well equipped military force.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #274 on: January 05, 2024, 01:30:27 pm »
Israel Radar
@IsraelRadar_com

Israel's defense budget will rise from 3.5% of GDP to over 6% in 2024 (about $30B), says defense analyst @alonbd via @MaarivOnline; mandatory military service to be extended, Israeli air defenses will remain on constant alert as long as fighting continues.

American support: IDF got 17,000 tons of US munitions so far, will purchase 20 attack helicopters; Israel to start local production of Air Force munitions & explosives, expand assembly lines of tanks & armored vehicles to reduce dependence on America. via @MaarivOnline