Author Topic: Breaking: Judge Orders That The Names Of More Than 170 Epstein High-Profile Associates Will Be Expo  (Read 10433 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know.  Just shows and for the good how morals have changed.  Hell, in the same era, Kiss wrote a song called Christine 16., and at the time there was not universal outrage.  Just shows how things have changed.  And for the better.

Ringo had a release about that time, You're 16, and I believe it was a cover of an early 60's song.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ringo had a release about that time, You're 16, and I believe it was a cover of an early 60's song.

Christine Sixteen Peaked at No. 25 in 1977.

Your Sixteen By Ringo Hit No. 1 in 1973.

Blind Faith in 1969 featured a topless 11 year old girl on the Album cover.  Ouch.  There are many other examples of how the ped culture was almost ignored back in the day
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Christine Sixteen Peaked at No. 25 in 1977.

Your Sixteen By Ringo Hit No. 1 in 1973.

Blind Faith in 1969 featured a topless 11 year old girl on the Album cover.  Ouch.  There are many other examples of how the ped culture was almost ignored back in the day

Houses of the Holy?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Houses of the Holy?

Yep, and on their First Album, Page and Plant on "How Many More Times" ......  Have say. uh ... a taste or need for School Girls.
There's probably more examples than we can remember.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

Interesting thoughts, but how many inteligence agenicies like those allow that too even to their most rogue agents.  More often than not don't they get the equivalancy of wit-sec instread.  At least from maybe my thinking from the naive Tom Clancy-ish POV.

Agent or asset.  Getting what the Russians call "compromat" from a source that isn't actually in your employ, but whom you shield because of his usefulness is another possibility.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Whoever was gathering leverage, someone, somewhere, with enough clout to keep secrets and rope in high level people, was gathering this information to use it to manipulate governments.

Think about that, and then the question is one of who.

I want to know how many prominent medical people or other scientists were on the logs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

🚨BREAKING: The Jeffrey Epstein client list has finally been released 👇
https://rb.gy/qlk4l2

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
🚨BREAKING: The Jeffrey Epstein client list has finally been released 👇
https://rb.gy/qlk4l2

Wow never expected him on the list!!!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Why the delay with releasing the list?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It'll end up being aliases and pseudonyms galore that no one recognizes. And the conspiracy theorists will continue to insist the conspiracy is afoot and that Epstein was murdered because he was supposedly going to turn rat on his loyal customers. Yeah, right.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Wow never expected him on the list!!!

I swore I would never get Rolled again.   Of those 1.5 Billion, I'd bet a 100 are me.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Why the delay with releasing the list?
Looks like the author is never going to give it up.   :cool:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

🚨BREAKING: The Epstein Client List will not be released in full until at least Jan 22. According to public court documents, the court granted John Doe 107’s request for a 30-day extension claiming she will face “risk of physical harm in her country.”

9:51 PM · Jan 2, 2024

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

If I was her, I'd request a wit-sec type of arrangement, and get the hell out of dodge.  Sounds like she is about to expose some quite powerful people.

The fact she is getting harassed pre-release is some pretty strong evidence that the ladies life is in danger.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If I was her, I'd request a wit-sec type of arrangement, and get the hell out of dodge.  Sounds like she is about to expose some quite powerful people.

The fact she is getting harassed pre-release is some pretty strong evidence that the ladies life is in danger.
And for good reason.

If I were a lesser man I'd say dox this judge for obstruction of justice, and I don't say that often.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 03:43:14 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline American Girl

The Elites Forced The Delay of The Epstein List
It’s safe to assume the establishment will delay the release of the Epstein files for as long as they can.

The truth will destroy them.

They will release the list when they have some bigger distractions!

Can't have THAT to be top news, just a blurb. A quick mention right before the weather...

https://www.usasupreme.com/the-release-of-epsteins-client-list-has-now-been-delayed-and-a-new-release-date-has-been-scheduled-dangerous-rumors-swirl/

Offline rustynail

BIG list reveal tomorrow.

Online mountaineer

More from the "Epstein didn't hang himself" files:  During a previous appearance on the Full Send Podcast, Tucker Carlson asserted with absolute certainty that Epstein was murdered. Tucker said a friend of his was one of the last people to talk to Epstein before he was killed. The friend told Tucker that Epstein truly believed he was getting out of prison. ...

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1742546855702278275
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Epstein List Delay Until at Least January 22nd
By
M Dowling -
January 2, 2024

The Epstein client list is delayed until at least January 22nd. Jane Doe 107 requested a 30-day extension because the release could cause harm in her country. That sounds bogus.

Doe 107 has already given an interview.
The people on the list include victims or witnesses. Some victims and others have their names sealed for good reason.

The list itself is from a civil suit – the Virginia Guiffre case. It’s not a federal government criminal case. Don’t be disappointed if the list is a lot of nothing.

https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/status/1742380605999083590

more
https://www.independentsentinel.com/epstein-list-delay-until-at-least-january-22nd/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Just tinfoiling out there, but what happens if some reason Trump is on the list.

Just askin'

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It will be a lot later than January 22.  All of the Does on the list will now file suits claiming exposure to violence, and each will require hearings.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It will be a lot later than January 22.  All of the Does on the list will now file suits claiming exposure to violence, and each will require hearings.

As expressed elsewhere, I fully expect the release to occur on the 12th of never.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As expressed elsewhere, I fully expect the release to occur on the 12th of never.

If they drop anything, it will be nothing burgers like Flight Logs.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
phooey!

Free beer tomorrow...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Hey, that's My winning Lotto number payday!!! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.