Author Topic: Breaking: Judge Orders That The Names Of More Than 170 Epstein High-Profile Associates Will Be Expo  (Read 10430 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I think that has been online for quite a while...
Oh really saw it on twitter..saying it was just released..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh really saw it on twitter..saying it was just released..

The flight logs were the smoke to keep people interested, but it's just who flew on his planes.  There is much more incriminating stuff in the Little Black Book Comer wants.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Doesn't it all depend on what your definition of the word 'sex' is?

Remember this classic Clinton Bullshittery?

“It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is. If the—if he—if ‘is’ means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement. … Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true.”
Or pointing that finger at Helen Thomas during the newws conference and saying "I did not have sex with that woman." Then he paused, curled up the finger, and said, "Monica Lewinsky" and that had the feeling of a non-sequitur.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Jeffrey Epstein flight logs everyone is sharing as “breaking news” were released in 2021 during Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial.

*X

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, 170 names were to be released last month, now it's down to 150, minus 3 names still under seal for a total of 147.  This is panning out to be just more BS.  They are still protecting high level Rats.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
USMC Lady Vet 🇺🇸👮
@Arkypatriot
·
23m
OK I'm putting my tinfoil hat on this morning. Do you believe that Epstein Island was actually a CIA operation designed to extort the world's most powerful and wealthy?
Support the USO

Offline rustynail

BIG name release tomorrow..

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
USMC Lady Vet 🇺🇸👮
@Arkypatriot
·
23m
OK I'm putting my tinfoil hat on this morning. Do you believe that Epstein Island was actually a CIA operation designed to extort the world's most powerful and wealthy?

Nope! I think it was a MOSAD operation.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline American Girl

Absolutely it does. Since these are handwritten logs, pretty easy to forget the “r” on his last name when you’re so eager to solidify the high-level pedos you’ll soon be blackmailing for life!
Also, the list is out today, so I suppose it's time the world stops talking about it & pretends it doesn't exist, right?
Will anything actually be done, now?

https://www.usasupreme.com/screenshot-check-out-page-39-of-the-epstein-flight-logs-does-that-say-chuck-schumer/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When they are 14.

I think Slick Willie will take the "Coach Jo Jo Bubba Jr.  defense......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak73WPHmHGo

How da hell did I know she wuz 13.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
GOPBR right now:

:2popcorn:

We need extra butter.

What's gonna be hilarious is how the MSM is going to with a straight face bury this.  i.e.  Off goes the mask.

algore?  Too bad so many have forgotten his exploits as the infamous Mr. Stone.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 06:05:30 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Obama?  I thought he was queerer than a 3 dollar bill.
C'mon man! You didn't think they just had little girls on Pervert Island, did you?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
C'mon man! You didn't think they just had little girls on Pervert Island, did you?

Wonder who Big Mike hooked up with?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Obama's and the Clinton's will NEVER be held accountable.  Not in a million years.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline The_Reader_David

USMC Lady Vet 🇺🇸👮
@Arkypatriot
·
23m

There was a curious statement back when the Epstein scandal broke by someone who was more likely to have actual knowledge of the matter than you or I (unfortunately, I forget who), discounting the possibility of Epstein being prosecuted, "Epstein belongs to intelligence."   CIA? FBI? Mosad? FSB? MI6?...
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
There was a curious statement back when the Epstein scandal broke by someone who was more likely to have actual knowledge of the matter than you or I (unfortunately, I forget who), discounting the possibility of Epstein being prosecuted, "Epstein belongs to intelligence."   CIA? FBI? Mosad? FSB? MI6?...

Interesting thoughts, but how many inteligence agenicies like those allow that too even to their most rogue agents.  More often than not don't they get the equivalancy of wit-sec instread.  At least from maybe my thinking from the naive Tom Clancy-ish POV.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
USMC Lady Vet 🇺🇸👮
@Arkypatriot
·
23m

Given how they operate, their goals and ambitions and rogue govt mentality, it's what I'd do if I were in charge.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

USMC Lady Vet 🇺🇸👮
@Arkypatriot
·
23m

...hmmm... IMHO I don't believe it was solely a CIA operation designed to extort, in as much as it was designed to make a lot of money and I do believe that there is UN involvement making this sex trafficking on a global scale. They are releasing U.S. names, but what about others like Prince Andrew from the U.K.,?  I believe that there are many others.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think Slick Willie will take the "Coach Jo Jo Bubba Jr.  defense......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak73WPHmHGo

How da hell did I know she wuz 13.....

She said she was 15!
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
She said she was 15!

I know.  Just shows and for the good how morals have changed.  Hell, in the same era, Kiss wrote a song called Christine 16., and at the time there was not universal outrage.  Just shows how things have changed.  And for the better.