Author Topic: Breaking: Judge Orders That The Names Of More Than 170 Epstein High-Profile Associates Will Be Expo  (Read 10429 times)

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
ABC News reporter laments (off camera) how they had the entire Epstein story - including allegations against Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, et al. - and it was quashed.

James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
Imagine if news reporters were this honest ON air. This recording of @arobach  was obtained from someone inside ABC News during a commercial break, Oct 2019  ...
My question is this:

Where was Matt Drudge? This kind of stuff used to be his bread and butter.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My question is this:

Where was Matt Drudge? This kind of stuff used to be his bread and butter.

The Drudge Report is so "past tense", your reminder reminded me that I almost forgot he existed.  I think he sold the outfit, and it pretty much faded into oblivion. 

The "Blue Dress" blockbuster of its era, is a distant memory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Drudge Report is so "past tense", your reminder reminded me that I almost forgot he existed.  I think he sold the outfit, and it pretty much faded into oblivion. 

The "Blue Dress" blockbuster of its era, is a distant memory.
Meh, a quick look at the Drudge Report https://www.drudgereport.com/ leaves me with the feeling I checked in at the national Enquirer **nononono*

Online roamer_1

Meh, a quick look at the Drudge Report https://www.drudgereport.com/ leaves me with the feeling I checked in at the national Enquirer **nononono*

https://thelibertydaily.com/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online roamer_1

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
·
10m
🚨#BREAKING: Court documents allege Jeffrey Epstein recorded sex tapes of Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, and Sir Richard Branson.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And Donald Trump.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12939281/Epstein-documents-released-17-exhibits-unsealed-court.html

But hey, Branson said Ransome supposedly already recanted, so he's got his fellow billionaires' backs.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Epstein accuser claims pedophile had sex tapes of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew and Richard Branson: new docs

https://nypost.com/2024/01/08/news/new-batch-of-jeffrey-epstein-court-documents-are-released/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

So what to believe anymore? It has been confirmed has it not that Trump was among the passengers on the flight log to Epstein Island?? Also Epstein was a visitor to Mar A Lago. This doesn't exactly mean that Trump is guilty of having sexual relations with underage girls, on the Island but it raises questions. 

The testimony has been recanted -- why?  Because it was false testimony or were they threatened?  Bought off?

We know that he had extra marital affairs, we know he has made crude remarks, but does that mean he could be guilty??

Certainly Trump ran in Clinton's circle ... we know Clinton will never be held accountable for anything.

Did the leftists decide to release this information because the caucuses are coming up??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So what to believe anymore? It has been confirmed has it not that Trump was among the passengers on the flight log to Epstein Island?? Also Epstein was a visitor to Mar A Lago. This doesn't exactly mean that Trump is guilty of having sexual relations with underage girls, on the Island but it raises questions. 

The testimony has been recanted -- why?  Because it was false testimony or were they threatened?  Bought off?

We know that he had extra marital affairs, we know he has made crude remarks, but does that mean he could be guilty??

Certainly Trump ran in Clinton's circle ... we know Clinton will never be held accountable for anything.

Did the leftists decide to release this information because the caucuses are coming up??

I don't think it's clear that Trump ever took a ride on the Lolita Express to that island.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I don't think it's clear that Trump ever took a ride on the Lolita Express to that island.
It was my understanding that he had ridden from Florida to New York, not to the Island.

If the flight logs show otherwise, I'd like to see them, but I strongly suspect if that had been the case, it would have been on some front page long ago, and we'd still be hearing about it today.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 08:11:11 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mansion, Clinton Caught on Tape. Then She Recanted Everything
'Only bad things will happen as a consequence of me going public and I know this to be true,' the victim said when she recanted claims

Published 01/08/24 12:53 PM ET|Updated 2 hr ago

Ben Feuerherd

Former president Donald Trump regularly had sex with a woman at Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion, and Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Richard Branson were caught on a sex tape by the financier, according to a victim who later recanted the claims.

The allegations were made by Sarah Ransome to a journalist, and unsealed in newly public court documents Monday.

The documents were part of a filing in which lawyers for law professor Alan Dershowitz sought to portray Ransome as a liar who contradicted herself and made outlandish claims.

Ransome later gave a victim impact statement in federal court at Epstein co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell's sentencing, in which she she described being trafficked by the pair.

In one undated email released Monday, Ransome said a friend described Trump’s sexual proclivities and alleged the woman regularly had sex with the former president at Epstein’s Upper East Side townhouse, according to court documents.

“She confided in me about her casual 'friendship' with Donald. Mr. Trump definitely seemed to have a thing for her and she told me how he kept going on about how he liked her 'pert nipples’,” the email read.

more
https://themessenger.com/news/donald-trump-bill-clinton-sex-tape-jeffrey-epstein-sarah-ransome-list-document-dump

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Slams Claims He Had Sex at Epstein Mansion: ‘Simply False and No Merit’

Sarah Ransome had previously retracted the claims she made about the former president
By Christopher Gavin

A spokesperson for former President Donald Trump slammed claims that he regularly had sex with a woman at Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion as "simply false" on Monday.

“These baseless accusations have been fully retracted because they are simply false and have no merit," Steven Cheung, a spokesperson for Trump, said in a statement.

The allegations were made by Sarah Ransome to a journalist and later recanted.

Still, they resurfaced on Monday in newly unsealed public court documents that were part of a filing in which lawyers for law professor Alan Dershowitz sought to portray Ransome as a liar who contradicted herself and made outlandish claims.

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-sex-claims-statement-response
Support the USO

Online cato potatoe

I’m certain that nothing will come of this.  Y’all go ahead and nominate Epstein’s buddy.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media Outlets Bury Revelation That Epstein Accuser Retracted Trump Allegations

Media outlets buried the revelation that an accuser of the late disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein had retracted former President Donald Trump from her allegations.

On Monday, multiple media outlets ran reports of Trump having been named in the latest Epstein documents, but failed to note in the lede of their articles that the accuser had actually retracted those allegations in 2019.

Court documents made available on Monday included Epstein victim Sarah Ransome’s 2016 emails to the New York Post suggesting that she had Epstein-related sex tapes involving half a dozen prominent people, including Trump, Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Sir Richard Branson.

Ransome, however, could not provide the tapes when asked, and no such footage has ever been uncovered.

Then in 2019, Ransome retracted her claims, according to the New Yorker, which reported that Ransome admitted to having “invented the tapes to draw attention to Epstein’s behavior, and to make him believe that she had ‘evidence that would come out if he harmed me.'”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2024/01/08/media-outlets-bury-revelation-that-epstein-accuser-retracted-trump-allegations/
Support the USO