Author Topic: Breaking: Judge Orders That The Names Of More Than 170 Epstein High-Profile Associates Will Be Expo  (Read 10644 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
USMC Lady Vet 🇺🇸👮
@Arkypatriot
·
6m
·
We've always known Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew  were involved. What makes me sick is the women that were involved trafficking young girls.  It goes against my grain to not protect children and young women.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I am guessing not, but this might be one of those doomsday scenarios where both sides doesn't dare to speak of.

Do we know that Epstein Island was exclusively underaged girls?  I don't think it happened, but I also don't think from a speculative POV it can be ruled out either.  We know Trump's sleazy, but this low?
Likely young boys were on the menu, too...and whatever else.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

YIKES!  Dershowitz could be going to the big house.

His name being on the list surprises me. How sickening.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online libertybele

Ok--- waiting for the rest of the names.  By now, most know that Clinton is GUILTY and Trump is in the clear.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Likely young boys were on the menu, too...and whatever else.

No doubts.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
7s
Reminder that the FBI confiscated the Epstein tapes and has never returned them
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
5m
Not only was Trump fully exonerated by the Epstein files today, this means he was also not one of the sealed names, as some had claimed

Now you know why the Deep State hates him

They don't have any blackmail on him
Try as they might, the only leverage they have found is made-up lawfare.

Using the ordinary projection of Democrats to form a roadmap, turn this all around and investigate those parties in power from the Democrat Party for the same things they have investigated Trump for.

I apologize in advance for the rash of 'accidents' and 'suicides' such investigations might produce in those 'little' people in the know as the powerful cover their own tracks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Wendy Patterson
@wendyp4545
·
15m
Breaking News: President Trump banned Epstein from Mara logo for hitting on the underage daughter of a club member years ago.

That's been known.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carmine Sabia 🇺🇸 🇮🇱
@CarmineSabia
Bill Clinton “likes them young” revealed in new Epstein documents.

It is hearsay from someone who heard something from someone.

Not willing to accuse him of wrongdoing based on that and you should not be either.

As for Trump, the only thing it reveals about him is he assisted Epstein in landing his helicopter and the accuser said Trump never did anything with her.

Trump looks good in the documents.

David Copperfield looks like his career may be done.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm rather curious about the story this one is distracting from.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
3h
Bill Clinton’s office released a statement claiming that the former president “knows nothing” about Jeffrey Epstein.

Offline Hoodat

8.David Boies

29.Louis Freeh

58.Bill Richardson

Well well well.  How about that.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 03:18:53 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You go Steven!   888high58888

The visual of this is in the electronic......   "Ohhhhh Baby!!!!"   rrthree
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
3h
Bill Clinton’s office released a statement claiming that the former president “knows nothing” about Jeffrey Epstein.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline American Girl

The good news is that these celebrities are alive and can be put in jail!

What I'd really like to know is which Intel Agency(ies) put Epstein into power, because he sure as hell wasn't a financial trader/investor/Wall Street guy. Some entity set him up with billions to entrap pedos for most likely the purpose of blackmailing them.

https://www.usasupreme.com/unsealed-documents-from-jeffrey-epsteins-list-reveal-a-significant-presence-of-celebrities-including-renowned-figures-such-as-george-lucas-and-oprah-winfrey-alongside-unexpected-names-screenshots/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I have my doubts about Clinton. Yes, we know he's a big time sleazebag with this stuff, but I would think that a young woman would remember doing something sexual with a former President, especially in the 2000's right after his 8 years and stuff. So there must be another person who remembers doing things with Clinton. Same thing with Trump too obviously.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have my doubts about Clinton. Yes, we know he's a big time sleazebag with this stuff, but I would think that a young woman would remember doing something sexual with a former President, especially in the 2000's right after his 8 years and stuff. So there must be another person who remembers doing things with Clinton. Same thing with Trump too obviously.

I don't know what rock you've been hiding under, but I recall numerous women talking about things Bill Clinton did to them until they were shut up by forces they couldn't contend with such as Hillary and the Clinton Mafia.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

What I'd really like to know is which Intel Agency(ies) put Epstein into power, because he sure as hell wasn't a financial trader/investor/Wall Street guy. Some entity set him up with billions to entrap pedos for most likely the purpose of blackmailing them.
I found that puzzling, as well. He didn't seem to have an actual job, so how did he fund the island, the plane, all of it? How - and who?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LadyLiberty

From the Miami Herald:

Records released Wednesday provide a deeper look into the sprawling sex trafficking activities of financier Jeffrey Epstein and his former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell — and those who say they saw nothing even as they enjoyed the couple’s company and largess. The records were unsealed in response to years-long litigation by the Miami Herald and its parent, McClatchy.

Though none of the records directly implicate anyone beyond Epstein and Maxwell in illegal or improper activities, witnesses — mostly young women — testified that Epstein bragged about his sexual prowess with virgins and boasted of his long list of famous acquaintances, including former presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, Prince Andrew and the late Michael Jackson.

https://archive.ph/pYWvO#selection-1659.1-1671.104  (link is slow to load but gets around the paywall)

Offline LadyLiberty

All true, and I don't ask this to diminish the evil and illegality: 

Did none of these girls have families?

They preyed on girls that had crappy home lives and were from poor areas.  Miami Herald did a great investigative series a few years back that explained the targeting and grooming process:  https://archive.ph/IowQ9

Offline Hoodat

Maybe someone should interview Maxwell's predecessor - Nadia Marcinková.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-