Author Topic: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.  (Read 6773 times)

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2023, 05:38:31 pm »

https://twitter.com/TaraServatius/status/1733913480485351932

For those of you who can't access  this X post, here it is:

The Democrats are running a psyop on GOP voters & we're walking right into their trap. Bookmark this handy guide to watch it go down in 2024.   

Now - Consolidate GOP voter support behind Trump by convincing republicans with manipulated polls that Trump can easily beat Biden. Ignore or don't promote the internals of these polls that show if Trump is convicted, Biden, as unpopular as he is, beats Trump by 6-10 points, cheating or no cheating.     

December-January - The MSM runs a relentless media campaign to ensure Nikki Haley, a UniParty member who is essentially a Democrat, is maneuvered into 2nd position in the GOP primary as an insurance policy. Back her with tens of millions of Democrat dollars to ensure this happens.   

March -  Start the first major Trump trial AFTER Super Tuesday, by which time enough GOP primary nominating contests will have been held to cement Trump as the nominee. Now we're trapped.     

May-June -  Now, lower the boom. Convict Trump for the first time ahead of the GOP nominating convention in July, knowing a vicious floor fight will break out. The internals of Democrat polls have been telling us for months the GOP will fracture if Trump is convicted, with 50% wanting Trump to stay on the ballot despite conviction, and 50% wanting to dump him. The GOP, and their votes, are torn right down the middle, with enraged Trump supporters now vowing not to support any replacement, even if Trump's in prison on election day, and the other half of the party's voters panicking about NOT replacing Trump on the ballot and desperately seeking another alternative. Now it is clear why the Democrats spent millions on Nikki Haley, millions that weren't targeted at Trump, the Democrats' preferred choice for nominee, but at eliminating DeSantis and putting Haley in the #2 position.     

August - Now for the final coup de grâce. Democrats replace Biden as their nominee with a much more popular Democrat, who is unveiled to great MSM acclaim at their August convention. Quite likely a second Trump conviction will be in hand at this point, delivered by overwhelmingly liberal blue state juries who don't care about the facts in his cases. Any presidential campaign Trump had is dead as Trump is either in prison or imprisoned at Mar A Lago with liberal judges controlling his every word and post as he is now a convict, subject to their whims. As is already happening now, most of Trump's campaign funds go for legal bills. There is essentially no campaign. Trump crashes in the polls as the GOP tears itself apart. In polling, the Democrat candidate surges and polls begin to show the House and Senate tilting to the Democrats by big margins. OR, the GOP succeeded in removing Trump as the nominee, enraging half the party's voters who now refuse to coalesce around the new GOP nominee. Some even refuse to vote at all or vow to write Trump's name in instead. The GOP is fractured either way, no longer voting as a bloc.Independents bolt toward Democrats.     

November - Massive, maybe even historic, Democrat landslide finally gives the Dems the numbers they need in the House & Senate to pack the supreme court, annihilate the Bill of Rights, most especially the #1A and #2A. Pass amnesty for 60 million illegals, permanently flipping the country blue and creating a one party system in the USA like they have in China. The Democrats then force the laws they've passed in California on the rest of the country. They bring in digital ID and dollars, essentially implementing a Chinese social credit system here, and calm the ensuing rebellion without firing a single shot.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2023, 05:46:31 pm »
RIV got caught in a perpetuating one of her long list of DJT slime machine lies.  Accept it.

Where's the lie, jackass?

Casey DeSantis:  " Come descend on the state of Iowa from wherever  ..... You do not have to be a resident of Iowa to be able to participate in the caucus."

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1733306629951537420

Iowa GOP
@IowaGOP

Remember: you must be a legal resident of Iowa and the precinct you live in and bring photo ID with you to participate in the #iacaucus!

Read more on our caucus site: https://iowagop.org/2024caucus

5:27 PM · Dec 8, 2023

@catfish1957

Offline corbe

« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2023, 05:56:15 pm »
   You've posted that clip 10 times.  It doesn't help your case @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2023, 05:57:51 pm »

Lol…

No..no it doesn’t

Nowhere was she or the campaign endorsing or encouraging voter fraud which was the original claim
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2023, 05:58:13 pm »

@catfish1957

The sheer fact you are obtuse to the definition and terminology of the terms "particpate" and "voting".   Keep pushing the narrative, uh I mean keep digging deeper.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 06:00:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2023, 05:59:41 pm »

Yep, saying the same lie 10 times?  Gotta be a record at TBR.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2023, 06:00:19 pm »
Trump inherited a growing economy and left office with it in shambles

Trump laid the groundwork for inflation

Trump left office overseeing more debt added on in a short time than anyone before him

And he’s promising more

And we are suppose to vote for more of that just to satisfy his supporters emotional needs??

I’ll pass
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2023, 06:02:37 pm »
Trump inherited a growing economy and left office with it in shambles

Trump laid the groundwork for inflation

Trump left office overseeing more debt added on in a short time than anyone before him

And he’s promising more

And we are suppose to vote for more of that just to satisfy his supporters emotional needs??

I’ll pass

I'd infer the "Jim Jones" and his beverage similarites and what that entails, but I think I'll skip being suspended from here today.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2023, 06:10:30 pm »
Trump would have signed anything GOP Congress (Jan 2017 - Jan 2019) passed.

Because of ineffectual Congressional GOP Leadership, it was a missed opportunity to further fiscally conservative agenda items, beyond tax breaks for corporations and billionaires.

We tried Trump.  He left a bitter aftertaste.  On to the next that the GOP has to offer ... nothing.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline corbe

« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2023, 06:14:01 pm »
   Trump endorsed everyone but John McStain, Ryan, McConnell, Lyndsey and all those RINO's.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2023, 06:23:40 pm »

The post IS the case --- all of it;  the very essence of the thread.

Please, @corbe  --- I already think you can't pull off "intelligent" -- so, stop trying to convince me.

« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2023, 06:24:42 pm »
Yep, saying the same lie 10 times?  Gotta be a record at TBR.

Hey, jackass ..., where's the lie?

« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2023, 06:29:48 pm »
The sheer fact you are obtuse to the definition and terminology of the terms "particpate" and "voting"

Wasn't me @catfish1957   

Online Hoodat

« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2023, 06:33:24 pm »
Said that in the end, you vote for the Republican or you vote for the Democrat.

Voting for Trump is voting for the Democrat.  Still not sure why you insist on voting for a Big Government Democrat in a Republican primary election.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2023, 06:35:29 pm »

@catfish1957

Again:

It's actually encouraging voter fraud from the DeeDaas and their campaign

And here you are talking about me instead of the DeeDaa's plea for help from voter fraud.

The interference the DeSantis campaign is promoting, with a nod from the candidate himself
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2023, 06:38:34 pm »
Tara Servatius
@TaraServatius
The Democrats are running a psyop on GOP voters & we're walking right into their trap. Bookmark this handy guide to watch it go down in 2024.   

Now - Consolidate GOP voter support behind Trump by convincing republicans with manipulated polls that Trump can easily beat Biden. Ignore or don't promote the internals of these polls that show if Trump is convicted, Biden, as unpopular as he is, beats Trump by 6-10 points, cheating or no cheating.     

December-January - The MSM runs a relentless media campaign to ensure Nikki Haley, a UniParty member who is essentially a Democrat, is maneuvered into 2nd position in the GOP primary as an insurance policy. Back her with tens of millions of Democrat dollars to ensure this happens.   

March -  Start the first major Trump trial AFTER Super Tuesday, by which time enough GOP primary nominating contests will have been held to cement Trump as the nominee. Now we're trapped.     

May-June -  Now, lower the boom. Convict Trump for the first time ahead of the GOP nominating convention in July, knowing a vicious floor fight will break out. The internals of Democrat polls have been telling us for months the GOP will fracture if Trump is convicted, with 50% wanting Trump to stay on the ballot despite conviction, and 50% wanting to dump him. The GOP, and their votes, are torn right down the middle, with enraged Trump supporters now vowing not to support any replacement, even if Trump's in prison on election day, and the other half of the party's voters panicking about NOT replacing Trump on the ballot and desperately seeking another alternative. Now it is clear why the Democrats spent millions on Nikki Haley, millions that weren't targeted at Trump, the Democrats' preferred choice for nominee, but at eliminating DeSantis and putting Haley in the #2 position.     

August - Now for the final coup de grâce. Democrats replace Biden as their nominee with a much more popular Democrat, who is unveiled to great MSM acclaim at their August convention. Quite likely a second Trump conviction will be in hand at this point, delivered by overwhelmingly liberal blue state juries who don't care about the facts in his cases. Any presidential campaign Trump had is dead as Trump is either in prison or imprisoned at Mar A Lago with liberal judges controlling his every word and post as he is now a convict, subject to their whims. As is already happening now, most of Trump's campaign funds go for legal bills. There is essentially no campaign. Trump crashes in the polls as the GOP tears itself apart. In polling, the Democrat candidate surges and polls begin to show the House and Senate tilting to the Democrats by big margins. OR, the GOP succeeded in removing Trump as the nominee, enraging half the party's voters who now refuse to coalesce around the new GOP nominee. Some even refuse to vote at all or vow to write Trump's name in instead. The GOP is fractured either way, no longer voting as a bloc.Independents bolt toward Democrats.     

November - Massive, maybe even historic, Democrat landslide finally gives the Dems the numbers they need in the House & Senate to pack the supreme court, annihilate the Bill of Rights, most especially the #1A and #2A. Pass amnesty for 60 million illegals, permanently flipping the country blue and creating a one party system in the USA like they have in China. The Democrats then force the laws they've passed in California on the rest of the country. They bring in digital ID and dollars, essentially implementing a Chinese social credit system here, and calm the ensuing rebellion without firing a single shot.

Thank you for posting this, @LadyLiberty .  This is EXACTLY what the Dems are doing.  When you begin seeing CNN defending Trump against DeSantis attacks, you know the MSM propaganda war is in full effect.

Offline corbe

« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2023, 06:39:08 pm »
   The Trumpers are just setting up for screaming Voter Fraud when Trump loses Iowa, again.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2023, 06:39:27 pm »

We tried Trump.  He left a bitter aftertaste.  On to the next that the GOP has to offer ... nothing.

I think it’s going to take the GOP a few more election losses before it’s “De-MAGA -tized” to the average voter

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2023, 06:39:57 pm »
   The Trumpers are just setting up for screaming Voter Fraud when Trump loses Iowa, again.

I suspect that’s what’s going on, also

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2023, 06:42:23 pm »
Not voting for Donald Trump...should he become the GOP Candidate
makes one no different than the typical Gazan voter who keeps HAMAS
in power.

Voting for Donald Trump in a Republican primary makes one no different than a typical Hitler-worshipping Nazi.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2023, 06:44:03 pm »

Just like they did in 2016.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2023, 07:20:38 pm »
Not voting for the GOP candidate because you blindly hate the man...in a word, is TWISTED!

Especially when the other Party wants to kill you...wants you GONE!

This is a bleak worldview not borne out by everyday interactions.  If a significant number of democrats wanted us dead, there would be frequent political violence, if not a civil war.  Do you know what can raise the temperature to that level?  Elect a senile wannabe dictator who speaks of the country in those terms.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2023, 07:28:07 pm »
Not voting for Donald Trump...should he become the GOP Candidate
makes one no different than the typical Gazan voter who keeps HAMAS
in power.

And here we are again at "He's better than a Democrat'... The end argument every time.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2023, 07:30:47 pm »
That’s a frightening scenario.

what's frightening is that it's believable.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2023, 07:51:02 pm »
Said that in the end, you vote for the Republican or you vote for the Democrat.

Not voting for the GOP candidate because you blindly hate the man...in a word, is TWISTED!

Especially when the other Party wants to kill you...wants you GONE!

Now, you know that I respect the hell out of you @GtHawk

So, I'm gonna give you one more chance to...SNAP THE HELL OUT OF IT!!    :tongue2:

How entirely droll @DCPatriot

It isn't that I hate the man. It's foremost his disastrous first term. It's the destruction of capital and liberty that he presided over and directed. it's. INSANE spending.

I know y'all get distracted by shiny shit, but try to get it right.
I am opposed to Tumpy because he was awful at the job. He destroyed the economy over COVID. He stood up Fauci and stood with him - The single most egregious loss of liberty in my lifetime, and maybe ever in this nation. He proved unequivocally to be no balm whatsoever.

And anyone who would vote for more of that has to be out of their right mind.

And in the broader sense, supporting big government mentality coming from the right is standing AGAINST libertarian and fiscal Conservatives - Directly in opposition to Conservatism - Which I will no longer do right off the cuff *dismissive wave*

To vote *for* the things you oppose and exactly *against* the things you want - Again, one must be out of their right mind to want more of that, not to mention to expect it of me.

You're the one that needs to snap out of it.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 07:52:28 pm by roamer_1 »