Author Topic: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.  (Read 6743 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.
« Reply #125 on: December 11, 2023, 05:05:58 am »
You vote for the GOP Candidate.  PERIOD!

Not when the GOP candidate acts like a Democrat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2023, 05:26:55 am »

After all; One of Her is from America

One got a degree and didn't lie about it on her webpage (about being an degreed architect). RNC got called out on that one... had to remove it from the campaign page. It was a direct quote from "Melania" webpage... She dropped out after a year to model.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/melania-trump-didnt-actually-graduate-from-college/
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 05:28:06 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2023, 05:28:47 am »

Oh hell no! Not when the Republican is big government.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2023, 05:30:43 am »
At the very least, vote for a Republican when it comes to the Republican primary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2023, 05:51:01 am »
At the very least, vote for a Republican when it comes to the Republican primary.

That'd be handy...   :laugh:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #130 on: December 11, 2023, 06:31:03 am »
Sometimes I think a skunk would post anything (even laughable false as this article) just to try to keep the topic title up on the main page in the feed... 

If I want to go to Iowa and hold up a sign for DeSantis/Trump/Roy Moore/Taylor Swift on public sidewalks... The first amendment covers it... and RiV knows it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #131 on: December 11, 2023, 10:49:53 am »
Sometimes I think a skunk would post anything (even laughable false as this article) just to try to keep the topic title up on the main page in the feed... 

If I want to go to Iowa and hold up a sign for DeSantis/Trump/Roy Moore/Taylor Swift on public sidewalks... The first amendment covers it... and RiV knows it.

ROFL!   Yeah...because that's what "Casey" meant!   /s    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #132 on: December 11, 2023, 01:49:08 pm »

I’d wager that had Trump not claimed Casey was encouraging voter fraud, none of his supporters would’ve reacted at all. Remember when Trump campaign claimed that the DeSantis campaign was working with the Biden DOJ to stop him? Predictably, his supporters jumped on that. He had no evidence of this. But you don’t need evidence when you’re a MAGA

Such is the spell he has over his supporters. He knows that she’s not encouraging  voter fraud. What matters is if he can get his supporters to believe it

But watch. If by some chance, Trump loses Iowa, he’ll try to claim fraud like he does with every other election that he loses. And like Pavlov’s dog, his sycophants will respond accordingly

Reasonable people read her statement and know that she’s not encouraging people to engage in fraud.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 02:21:19 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #133 on: December 11, 2023, 02:16:16 pm »
ROFL!   Yeah...because that's what "Casey" meant!   /s    *****rollingeyes*****

RIV got caught in a perpetuating one of her long list of DJT slime machine lies.  Accept it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #134 on: December 11, 2023, 02:29:15 pm »
You vote for the GOP Candidate.  PERIOD

The opposition pulling the levers aren't Democrats.  They aren't Liberals or Progressives.  They're Communists.  They're "The Left" today.

If electing the GOP candidate is so important to the future of the country, then why did Trump say he wouldn't support other contenders for the nomination if one of them one?

Doesn't he care about the future of the country.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 02:45:29 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #135 on: December 11, 2023, 02:35:08 pm »
I truly believe he cares more about his own celebrity than about the country.
Certainly appears so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #136 on: December 11, 2023, 02:36:37 pm »
Certainly appears so.

Possibly the biggest ego in human history...... to our detriment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2023, 03:45:08 pm »

The opposition pulling the levers aren't Democrats.  They aren't Liberals or Progressives.  They're Communists.  They're "The Left" today.

Good grief!  @Jack Russell

He's up 60% from his closest competitor and he hasn't even participated in their Dog n Pony Show.

Not voting for "Trump" is Treason, IMNSHO.   :cool:
Yeah, treason I got it :silly: :silly: And those on this very forum who support Big Orange and state they will never vote for DeSantis if he is the nominee....treasonous also? Asking for a friend  happy77 :beer:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2023, 03:47:16 pm »

Would you vote for Christie or Haley?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2023, 03:55:39 pm »
That's one way to get Voter ID laws passed.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2023, 03:59:07 pm »
Trump makes P.T. Barnum look like a lightweight.

:beer:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #141 on: December 11, 2023, 04:11:38 pm »
 ////00000////

Are the Iowa Caucuses "Bring Your Own Beer (BYOB)", or do they offer "refreshments"?  :pop41:
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #142 on: December 11, 2023, 04:47:08 pm »
Would you vote for Christie or Haley?

I'll vote for whoever/whatever...if the alternative is an Obama/Clinton Commie.

We've been fighting among ourselves every 4 years for the 25 years I've been around the forums.

As long as I'm alive and posting, TBR won't be taken over by virtue-signaling Never-Trump imbeciles. 

Don't have to "ping" anybody...do I?   :tongue2: happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #143 on: December 11, 2023, 04:50:04 pm »
I'll vote for whoever/whatever...if the alternative is an Obama/Clinton Commie.

Fair enough.

Barry Goldwater

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2023, 04:55:14 pm »
Yeah, treason I got it :silly: :silly: And those on this very forum who support Big Orange and state they will never vote for DeSantis if he is the nominee....treasonous also? Asking for a friend  happy77 :beer:

Not voting for Donald Trump...should he become the GOP Candidate
makes one no different than the typical Gazan voter who keeps HAMAS
in power. 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2023, 05:06:39 pm »
Not voting for Donald Trump...should he become the GOP Candidate
makes one no different than the typical Gazan voter who keeps HAMAS
in power.
Yeah yeah, now do the not voting for Trump is voting for the democrat one. Odd though how you imply that not voting for your chosen ****** is voting for terrorists :pondering:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2023, 05:29:46 pm »
Yeah yeah, now do the not voting for Trump is voting for the democrat one. Odd though how you imply that not voting for your chosen ****** is voting for terrorists :pondering:

Said that in the end, you vote for the Republican or you vote for the Democrat.

Not voting for the GOP candidate because you blindly hate the man...in a word, is TWISTED!

Especially when the other Party wants to kill you...wants you GONE!

Now, you know that I respect the hell out of you @GtHawk

So, I'm gonna give you one more chance to...SNAP THE HELL OUT OF IT!!    :tongue2:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2023, 05:38:11 pm »
That’s a frightening scenario.

The possibility of most of that happening is way past the point of comfort.

However, I do rather strongly disagree that Trump will be in prison before the election - free pending appeal at the least - or that it would end his campaign.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 05:48:17 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »