Author Topic: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.  (Read 6757 times)

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Casey DeSantis Just Urged Out-of-Staters to Illegally Caucus in Iowa.
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2023, 05:46:05 am »
https://www.weareiowa.com/article/money/iowa-caucuses-2024-economic-impact-money-spending/524-5079e658-9352-443b-b835-bdbedf64e030

Amazing, the $11M added to DesMoines ecoonomy alone must be phantom cash.  Bet those businesses  hate those "non-particpants".  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2023, 05:49:59 am »
Where's the "lie"?

Lies.  Plural.

It's actually encouraging voter fraud from the DeeDaas and their campaign

And here you are talking about me instead of the DeeDaa's plea for help from voter fraud.

The interference the DeSantis campaign is promoting, with a nod from the candidate himself
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2023, 06:24:09 am »
I think we're witnessing the birth of the DeDa Cult.   000hehehehe

The Iowa Caucuses are rigged, just like Trump's SAT score.  Trumpkins might as well stay in bed and scroll the latest tweets from Juanita Broaddrick.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2023, 06:27:53 am »
DeSantis supporters would be smarter to let this Casey report/video fade. 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2023, 06:59:54 am »
DeSantis supporters would be smarter to let this Casey report/video fade. 

You've resorted to silly CNN hit pieces?  Scrapping the barrel of not only your reputation here, but of objective sources too, I see.

I'd be despeate too , if my ass was handed to you like all day today.  @Hoodat alone should be arrested for all the slapping he's given to you alone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2023, 03:54:21 pm »
When Trump says/does outrageous things, it's easy to dismiss them with "Well, that's just Trump.  Nobody takes all that stuff seriously or defends everything he says, so his nuttier ideas can't happen anyway."

But then you read what Trumpers themselves say, and it becomes very clear that there are indeed a great many people who refuse to split with him on anything, and will follow wherever he wants to lead.  That means we do have to listen to everything he says, and take it all seriously.

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2023, 04:18:50 pm »
Answer the question.

Here's my answer, again:   :boring:

Offline corbe

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2023, 04:25:05 pm »
Many of his followers have their psyche tied to him. If Trump hurts, they hurt. If Trump takes a political stance on an issue that we would blast a Democrat for taking, they either remain silent, support, or attack people pointing out the folly of his proposals. If Trump says something, regardless of how outrageous it is to the sane, it is not to be doubted or questioned . Nowhere can I find anything about Casey or the DeSantis campaign promoting and encouraging voter fraud. But, Trump claims they did and that’s good enough for his followers. You’ll never crack that level of brainwashing.

I think what Trump is doing here is attempting to have a ready made excuse should he lose in Iowa. Should he lose, he’ll make the claim of voter fraud and his followers will eat it up. And he knows this

There’s really nothing you can do about it than attempt to counter their vote

Trump or likely someone else, Stone, Pecker, Manafort, Bannon, figured out the obummer worship machine and have been using it exclusively for 8 years, with mixed results, as evidenced in this very Thread.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2023, 04:26:34 pm »
Here's my answer, again:   :boring:
So you refuse to answer. Got it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #110 on: December 10, 2023, 04:38:37 pm »
Insert RIV's name into this quote from Ann Richards.  "Poor RIV, she can't help it, she was born with a silver foot in her mouth".

Ann Richards is why there hasn't been a Democrat governor in Texas for the last 29 years.  She was no Mark White.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2023, 04:39:21 pm »

She lacks the integrity to answer it.  Accountability is something she simply has no knowledge of.

« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2023, 04:40:08 pm »
You've resorted to silly CNN hit pieces?  Scrapping the barrel of not only your reputation here, but of objective sources too, I see.

I'd be despeate too , if my ass was handed to you like all day today.  @Hoodat alone should be arrested for all the slapping he's given to you alone.

Does the Des Moines Register's handling of this work better for you @catfish1957 ?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 04:41:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2023, 04:43:42 pm »

It's my answer, and I'm sticking to it.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #114 on: December 10, 2023, 04:45:54 pm »
   Trump or likely someone else, Stone, Pecker, Manafort, Bannon, figured out the obummer worship machine and have been using it exclusively for 8 years, with mixed results, as evidenced in this very Thread.

Hey, TruthSocial has the word “truth” in the title so everything on it is truthful, right?

The difference is, at least when it comes to the BHO backers I personally knew, did acknowledged that the Democrat party’s electoral success was diminished under him

MAGA does not believe the same when it comes to Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #115 on: December 10, 2023, 04:48:30 pm »
Insert RIV's name into this quote from Ann Richards.  "Poor RIV, she can't help it, she was born with a silver foot in her mouth".

What/who did you think about before you found me? 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #116 on: December 10, 2023, 04:59:37 pm »
Does the Des Moines Register's handling of this work better for you @catfish1957 ?

lol.....  Smaller town version of the NYT and LAT.....   Try again, with something a little more right leaning than a sociaist rag. Keep the desperation up, you've become quite entertaining here.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #117 on: December 10, 2023, 05:00:29 pm »
What/who did you think about before you found me?

Your antics are becoming a comic enjoyment.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #118 on: December 10, 2023, 05:16:51 pm »
It's my answer, and I'm sticking to it.

A non-answer is your answer?

« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2023, 06:00:39 pm »
I think you are quite funny.  You are out there in left field for sure, but you bring comic relief.

Sweetie, I am happy to add the joy you need in your life.  Even you deserve have at least some.

Enjoy your Sunday.  :beer:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 06:03:31 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #120 on: December 10, 2023, 06:10:45 pm »
I think you are quite funny.  You are out there in left field for sure, but you bring comic relief.

Kind akin of a flapping flailing fish trying to get back in the water.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #121 on: December 11, 2023, 02:49:23 am »
I’m wondering if  Trump thought that this was encouraging voter fraud in 2016?

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/buffalo/politics/2016/01/25/donald-trump-carl-paladino-bill-nojay-republican-primary-new-hampshire

Paladino's confidence in a Trump victory isn't keeping him from campaigning hard for the New York City mogul. Along with Western New York assemblymen Bill Nojay and David DiPietro, he is organizing bus trips from Rochester and Buffalo to campaign in New Hampshire on Feb. 4.

:rolling:

Trump and his MAGAs had no issue with these two arranging bus trips from NY to New Hampshire to campaign for Trump in 2016 I'm sure

Trump knows Casey isn't promoting voter fraud. Trump preys on the passion and ignorance of his supporters and judging from this thread, it's working
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #122 on: December 11, 2023, 03:09:31 am »
Trump and his MAGAs had no issue with these two arranging bus trips from NY to New Hampshire to campaign for Trump in 2016 I'm sure

Trump knows Casey isn't promoting voter fraud. Trump preys on the passion and ignorance of his supporters and judging from this thread, it's working

Watched the BILLS/CHIEFS game today was my brother and his wife and we all agreed how annoying the celebrations have gotten after a 1st down...tackle, heaven-forbid an interception...let alone a touchdown.

Well Mrs. DeSantis fumbled the ball without anybody trying to tackle her...and we're just doing a war dance, that's all!    :tongue2: :laugh:

Annoying as hell, isn't it?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #123 on: December 11, 2023, 03:23:06 am »
lol.....  Smaller town version of the NYT and LAT.....   Try again, with something a little more right leaning than a sociaist rag. Keep the desperation up, you've become quite entertaining here.

There's a reason they call it the Des Moines Red Star.
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2023, 04:13:50 am »
It certainly doesn't make me want to vote FOR Trump.

You vote for the GOP Candidate.  PERIOD!

The opposition pulling the levers aren't Democrats.  They aren't Liberals or Progressives.  They're Communists.  They're "The Left" today.

Good grief!  @Jack Russell

He's up 60% from his closest competitor and he hasn't even participated in their Dog n Pony Show.

Not voting for "Trump" is Treason, IMNSHO.   :cool:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald